What's new

Turkish schools to stop teaching evolution, oficial says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't know the mysterious invisible forces that make you rude.
Nothing mysterious about that. Boredom resulting from Eid vacations. Please try not to look for answers for scientific questions in religious dogma. My apologies.
It is called a conditional statement mate, look it up.
Please do not try to look smart by coming up with ludicrous retorts. How did you manage to ascertain an association between God and evolution the first place?

@damm1t and all others who obviously don't believe in the evolution and science but in religion only... So how do you guys think humans were created? What about everything around us, the universe? When did that happen and how?

Did everything started with Adam and Eve? :D

What about the dinosaur fossils and skeletons which are hundreds of millions of years old?

That is not very productive. The Turks generally are very pragmatic in their education.

Nothing wrong in entertaining evolution as a theory. Certainly it has some credibility.

Sad though the disregard in modern science if this news is Indeed true.

I refuse to believe this at this moment in time.

@damm1t and all others who obviously don't believe in the evolution and science but in religion only... So how do you guys think humans were created? What about everything around us, the universe? When did that happen and how?

Did everything started with Adam and Eve? :D

What about the dinosaur fossils and skeletons which are hundreds of millions of years old?
You are cordially invited to read Quran, Bible, Vedas etc to see how we all were created according to these texts and believes.

Please do not try to look smart by coming up with ludicrous retorts. How did you manage to ascertain an association between God and evolution the first place?
The fact that you think I am making ludicrous statements to look smart tell me enough of your intellect to conclude that you are not worth debating with.
But to put your dyslexic brain at ease look at the following Surahs
(Quran 6.133), (Quran 71:17), (Quran 64:3), (Quran 76:28)
I am no religious scholar, nor do I claim to be but do some research some on your own and make your own conclusions, I dont give a damn what you think and would love if you would not give a damn about my thoughts.
Use google for 5 mins instead of running to an illiterate Mullah for a change.

That is not very productive. The Turks generally are very pragmatic in their education.

Nothing wrong in entertaining evolution as a theory. Certainly it has some credibility.

Sad though the disregard in modern science if this news is Indeed true.

I refuse to believe this at this moment in time.
It has happened in the past as well...
Warning to teacher about teaching evolution.

The fact that you think I am making ludicrous statements to look smart tell me enough of your intellect to conclude that you are not worth debating with.
But to put your dyslexic brain at ease look at the following Surahs
(Quran 6.133), (Quran 71:17), (Quran 64:3), (Quran 76:28)
I am no religious scholar, nor do I claim to be but do some research some on your own and make your own conclusions, I dont give a damn what you think and would love if you would not give a damn about my thoughts.
Use google for 5 mins instead of running to an illiterate Mullah for a change.
How perceptive of you to quote scripture to a man whose posts make it perfectly obvious that he doesn't believe in God.

Congratulations people! @Khan_patriot just proved that God directs evolution. Guess how? He just quoted the word of God himself.

I take word of quran about our creation over any random theory. Maybe you are okay with considering apes as your ancestors not everyone else.

And what is the point in screaming mullahs all the time. We are talking about turkey here and they are already pretty progressed nation.

Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things. (29:20)

Was there not a period of time when man was nothing worth mentioning? (76:1)

God created you in diverse stages (71:14)

And Allah has created every animal from water (24:45)

http://www.answeringislamicskeptics.com/evolution-in-islam-overview.html

How perceptive of you to quote scripture to a man whose posts make it perfectly obvious that he doesn't believe in God.

Congratulations people! @Khan_patriot just proved that God directs evolution. Guess how? He just quoted the word of God himself.
There is a much simpler way to see if God directs evolution. Just remove God from evolution. Can it still adequately explain origin and diversity of species? If yes, God isn't needed for evolution to work.

There is a much simpler way to see if God directs evolution. Just remove God from evolution. Can it still adequately explain origin and diversity of species? If yes, God isn't needed for evolution to work.
Now why would you talk sense?

after he swept the floor clean of any intelligence, Ergomerde opens the ball for the brotherhood...

The effects of these decisions will be felt a generation from now. Erdogan and AKP reaped the fruits of the generations of good education in a secular environment. Now, the next generation will be a backward brainwashed herd of Subhanallahs.

Travel in the land and see how He originated creation, then Allah bringeth forth the later growth. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things. (29:20)

Was there not a period of time when man was nothing worth mentioning? (76:1)

God created you in diverse stages (71:14)

And Allah has created every animal from water (24:45)

http://www.answeringislamicskeptics.com/evolution-in-islam-overview.html
its copied from greek roman science through interaction with byzantines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom