• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Some words of the AKP member who runs municipality of Bursa about the 30th August Victory Day and some answers against those words.

------------0------------------0---------------------0------------------

Turks, Erdoğan and Arabs ...

''
erdogan_4372.jpg

''
The source: https://www.ensonhaber.com/cumhurbaskanina-japonyada-fahri-doktora-verildi.html

''

''
The source: https://www.takvim.com.tr/guncel/2019/02/03/baskan-erdogan-turkiye-filistine-sirtini-donmeyecek

''
314309.jpg

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/cin-turk-cocuklarini-ailelerinden-ayiriyor-240795h.htm

''
317101.jpg

İYİ Partili Türkkan'ın açıklamaları şu şekilde:

"İktidarları döneminde 62 milyar dolar özelleştirme yapılan Ak Parti, 3,6 milyar kredi veren Çin ile arasını bozmamak için, Uygur Türkleri’ne Çin tarafından yapılan zulmü meşru göstermek için hiç bir fırsatı kaçırmıyor."

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/turkkandan-akpye-dogu-turkistan-tepkisi-242545h.htm

He is right in a way 30th August Victory Day belongs to those who identify themselves as Turks.

Greek Barbarism and Terror in Bursa and around during...

Kentler/Districts --- After/Zarar gören Yapı sayısı --- Before/Savaştan önceki yapı sayısı
Mihalıç(Karacabey) --- Burned/Tümü yakıldı --- 1.965
Pazarköy Orhangazi) --- Burned/Tümü yakıldı --- 408
Bilecik --- Burned/Tümü yakıldı --- 2.245
Söğüt --- Burned/Tümü yakıldı --- 948
Yenişehir --- Half Burned/Yarısı yakıldı --- 1.187
Bozüyük --- Burned/Tümü yakıldı --- 748
Pazarcık - -- Burned/Tümü yakıldı --- 644
İznik --- 615 --- 648
Bandırma -- Most Burned/Çoğu yakıldı --- 1.305

The source/ Kaynak: the report shown by Turk delegation in Lausanne treaty meetings/Türk delegasyonunun Lozan Barış Görüşmeleri sırasında sunduğu rapor

''
image0023.jpg

''

A picture of Sofokles ,the son of Venizelos, taken in the tomb of Osman in Bursa, the founder of Ottoman Empire, and while in the tomb, he says:

“Kalk ey koca sarıklı, koca Osman! Kalk da torunlarının halini gör! Kurduğun devleti yıktık. Seni öldürmeye geldim!..”

When sending the picture to Athens, He added:

“Ordularımız Bursa’ya hakimdir. Şu anda Osmanlı Devleti’nin kurucusu Osman ayaklarımın altındadır. Bizans’ın intikamını aldım.”

Two allies of the west: Islam abusers(so called ''Muslims'') and PKK terrorists(nowadays portrayed so called ''humanists/liberals'')... to balance each other.

One with the ''belief'' opened the way for the other since 2002 and soon wasted as planned, nowadays the other is being propaganded heavily with the ''humanism'' as the next runner to balance the ''belief'' as the Saviour just like the ''belief'' portrayed at back then(2002).

Given the current problems of Turkey internally/externally, you will get what political wing and leader to be elected in the next election despite sugar-propaganda of the other.

Reality always beat surrealism.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-...d-and-legacy-of-erdogan.626714/#post-11609783

As i said, with the Islam abusers they had cleared the way and got ready for the PKK ''Humanists''(terrorists) to take over from that point on; therefore, the Y-CHP is re-designed according to it.

Now, They have started it again for the parts in Syria, Iraq and finally Turkey on the name of ''Humanism, Peace, Democracy, Freedom...etc.''.

Ömer Lütfi Taşçıoğlu, The Rtr. Staff Colonel and participant in the Cyprus Peace Operation, tells that after The island of Cyprus rented and later annexed by British, Foundations' capitals were illegally registered on greeks names in order to change the ownership; However, International laws bans such actions even invaders cannot do this, capitals belong to Foundations.

That is why 2/3 of the island is registered as Turk Foundations, also over 94% of Maraş and Magoso districts belong to Lala Paşa and Abdullah Paşa Foundations' property.

In short, those lands belong to Turks.

When Armenian and Greek soldiers are second rate compared to Turkish Slave Soldiers.

Hahahahahhaa if people wondering why the Turks ruled the Armenians and Greeks for so long here is your answer.

I posted this on Turkish politics because its an important piece of history.

Last edited:
Dr. Sadık Ahmet...

He devoted his life to the Islam and Turks of Wesh Thrace.

Here is some words of him:

''I am taken to the prison due to being a Turk; If it is a crime to be a Turk, then i repeat that I am a Turk and will remain a Turk.''

With respect... May Allah grant him the jannah.

Meral Akşener, the leader of IYI Party, went to the city of Gümülcine/West Thrace and participated in the commemoration of the Hero of West Thrace.

Namık Kemal, Ziya paşa ve bilumum yakın tarih gerçekleri.

Italy, Germany, Holland, European Union and also European Court of Human Rights, Tunisia are against illegal immigration despite ''Humanism'', ''Ummah'' and ''Arab brotherhood'' rhetorics...

''

Üç hafta önce…
Carola Rackete yönetimindeki Hollanda bayraklı bir kurtarma gemisi, Libya açıklarındaki bir bottan 53 mülteci kurtardı,...

İtalya hükümeti, çocuk, kadın ve hasta 10 mülteciyi aldı.
Geriye kalan 43 mülteciyi kabul etmedi.
“Sivil toplum kuruluşu Almanya'ya ait, kaptan da Alman vatandaşı olduğuna göre, kurtardığı mültecileri Almanya'ya götürsün” dedi.

Almanya'dan tık çıkmadı.

Bunun üzerine İtalya hükümeti başka bir öneride bulundu.
“Kurtarma gemisi Hollanda bayrağı taşıyor, madem öyle, kurtardıkları mültecileri Hollanda'ya götürsünler” dedi.

Hollanda'dan da tık çıkmadı.

Sea Watch'ın avukatları, Avrupa İnsan Hakları Mahkemesi'ne başvurdu, “insan hakları suçu işliyor” diyerek, İtalya'yı şikayet etti.

Avrupa İnsan Hakları Mahkemesi acilen toplandı.
Ne karar verdi biliyor musunuz?
“İtalya'nın herhangi bir kusuru yok, mültecileri en yakın ülke olan Tunus'a götürün” kararı verdi!

Tunus derhal rest çekti.
“Hiç bana gelmeyin, almam” dedi.

Alt tarafı 43 mülteci için uluslararası kriz çıkıyor.
İtalya, Almanya, Hollanda, Avrupa Birliği, Tunus, Malta, Avrupa İnsan Hakları Mahkemesi filan birbirine giriyor.

Kendi hükümetimiz beş milyon Suriyeli'yi kendi milletine emrivaki yaparak, kendi eliyle Türkiye'ye sokuyor.

Bizden başka enayi yok mu?

''
The source: https://www.sozcu.com.tr/2019/yazarlar/yilmaz-ozdil/sadece-43-multeci-5214733/

Last edited:
That's because Turkey's government is the enabler of Kurdistan, ironically there has been no bigger enabler in the region of this whole Kurdicuntstan than Turkey's gov.

Saddam's gov treated them with chemical weapons, the post Saddam govs use every opportunity to shit all over the KRG despite the cancerous constitution that supports them. Syria trashes them until Erdogan supports anti Syrian gov elements. Turkey? gives them a link to the world to export oil illegally, lets the US support them with arms etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom