Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
''
Türkiye’ye kaçak girişlerde en çok kullanılan yollardan birisi İran'dan Türkiye'ye arasındaki dağlık bölge. Kışın sert iklim koşulları yüzünden daha az tercih edilen yolda havaların ısınması ile birlikte göçmen trafiği artıyor.

Genelde Afganistanlı ve Pakistanlı göçmenlerin kullandığı yolda bu yıl, Bangladeşli göçmenlere de sık sık rastlanıyor.

Yollarda gizlenmeden yürüyorlar

Doğubeyazıt'ta adının yazılmasını istemeyen 35 yaşındaki internet kafe işletmecisi, eskiden gizlice seyahet eden göçmenlerin, artık saklanma gereği olmadan ydolculuk yaptığını anlattı:
''
The source: https://www.independentturkish.com/node/55081/haber/e-80-göçmen-karayolu-oldu-saklanmadan-yürüyerek-geliyorlar

After Pakistanis, Afghans, Persians, Iraqis etc... Now, Bangladesh people have started to illegally cross the border in the same route with those, and eyewithness says they do not even hide, and walk in daylight.

The AKP and Erdoğan keep fighting against the Turk citizens/voters about the illegal immigration despite the last election result for Istanbul; Ironically they see those illegal people as levarage to keep the power.

Hope he gets what he deserves

Central Asia isnt it funny how Kurds themselves come from Iran.

Irony is kurds always say we lived in these lands before the Turks how come they never established one kingdom or an empire or whatever it is??

When the Seljuk Turks came to Anatolia it was the Eastern Roman Empire ruling the land.

Right of conquest it is our ancestors who took these lands with blood, iron and sweat. Right of conquest is those who conquer and fight for it!!

The Kurds, Armenians and Greeks can keep on crying about muh lands or borbarian nazi torks. They wont win anything if they are crying like the victim.

Victimhood mentality only scores these people brownie points.

Last edited:

Irony is kurds always say we lived in these lands before the Turks come they never established one kingdom or an empire or whatever it is??

When the Seljuk Turks came to Anatolia it was the Eastern Roman Empire ruling the land.

Right of conquest it is our ancestors took these lands with blood, iron and sweat. Right of conquest is those who conquer and fight for it!!

The Kurds, Armenians and Greeks can keep on crying about muh lands or borbarian nazi torks. They wont win anything if they are crying like the victim.

One of our Sultan's invited the Kurds to Anatolia in order to have a 'Sunni wall' against the Safavids. For that reason alone any Kurd which claims that parts of Turkey are their's is an idiot.

Irony is kurds always say we lived in these lands before the Turks come they never established one kingdom or an empire or whatever it is??

Right of conquest it is our ancestors took these lands with blood, iron and sweat. Right of conquest is those who conquer and fight for it!!

How to get western beta cuck support get some slut from Erbil dress her up in a military fatigues and with Ak voila Based Kurdish Female Fighter

One of our Sultan's invited the Kurds to Anatolia in order to have a 'Sunni wall' against the Safavids. For that reason alone any Kurd which claims that parts of Turkey are their's is an idiot.

The Ottoman Saffavid wars were a mistake greedy rulers from both Persia and Ottoman Turkey had to fight thankfully there hasn't been a war between Turkey and Iran in 500 years

Yavuz Sultan Selim should have brought in Uzbeks!!!

Uzbeks are Turks they are Sunni also anti Safavid.

I love Yavuz Sultan Selim but him bringing in the Kurds was a mistake.

But seriously something needs to be done to the Kurds they are growing to damn fast on Iran and Turkey

Yavuz Sultan Selim should have brought in Uzbeks!!!

Uzbeks are Turks they are Sunni also anti Safavid.

I love Yavuz Sultan Selim but him bringing in the Kurds was a mistake.

Balkan folks I heard they did settle Albanians there at one point

But seriously something needs to be done to the Kurds they are growing to damn fast on Iran and Turkey

Balkan folks I heard they did settle Albanians there at one point

Albanians were brought in so they dont rebel if you send them off to far away lands the less chance of rebellion.

Just Ottoman ways of lessening the chance of rebellion happening.

They need a serious wakeup call. Right now they feel empowered because 'daddy America' is supporting them. But soon they will realize their mistake

I hope we start an operation ASAP. These guys are trying to become a second Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom