• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
love him, or hate him, but this is a great and timely move. I hope that this will not be the only project that came about this way. Turkey has a huge youth population and youth everyere have great ideas (albeit some stupid ones, too), and its a gruop that feel they are not heard enough not justt in Turkey but across the world. Its a wise way to send them a msg this way, directly, I hear you, its a great idea and we will do something about it.

Last edited:
How many hektar greens you have destroyed and how many have you plant in the last 10 years?

I forgot to say some more points

we need to make the cities more green there have been made some good progress but we keep to do it better frm the beginning with a good concept.. and using trees with wide treetops wich also can survive our warm and hot climate in the cities..

maybe it would be a good option to make anadolu like black sea hazelnut region .. there must be some trees wich would bring economical benefits while making it greener..

as I know mostly apricots , apples and plums or grapes are planted.. also you find lesser walnut or sweet chestnuts maybe there could be more of this on the hills to be cultivated more

oak trees could also be planted the best is a mixture of trees and not only one kind.. better provide some good mixture

and what I do not like we have many many paple trees they are slim and have no wide treetop they use them because they are streight and cut them down also I think if they use them for something it could also be commercial used to some degree maybe, but I would ban them on masses in the cities..

all roads should have trees and on countryroads we should provide additional 2 m of mixed flowers our cities need to be much greener with a diversity of plants from flowers to trees

and now comes the best question who is gonna pay for that? :)

You can start with flats and houses. Roofs are suitable to plant. Balconies also.

One more thing. Drought and desertification is increasing in Turkey. On the other side, rains and floods, although. Why not creating artificial lakes, where greens around has better chance to grow up. How to spend water economical and effective, you can learn it from the world leader Israel. (Osmosis)

You can start with flats and houses. Roofs are suitable to plant. Balconies als

yes it would be good but sometimes I think we should force hight buildings to use Solar panels like this:
every building above xy meters has to have solar panels beginning with every state building.. set some subventions like minim taxes for solar panels = 1% and one year just 1% taxes for rantal fees :)

https://www.sabah.com.tr/galeri/magazin/turkiyede-14-yilda-3-milyar-750-milyon-agac-dikildi

750 million trees in 14 years I do not know how many trees have been destroyed

yes it would be good but sometimes I think we should force hight buildings to use Solar panels like this:
every building above xy meters has to have solar panels beginning with every state building.. set some subventions like minim taxes for solar panels = 1% and one year just 1% taxes for rantal fees :)

https://www.sabah.com.tr/galeri/magazin/turkiyede-14-yilda-3-milyar-750-milyon-agac-dikildi

750 million trees in 14 years I do not know how many trees have been destroyed.

For comparison it would be good to know this number.

Last edited:
I hope they plant many fruit and nut trees. Fig, date, olive, pistachio, almond, hazelnut, cherry, mulberry, apricots, pear. These your children will cherish in eating their fruits. Cedar of Lebanon, Pines, Turkish sweetgum, Magnolia, and Oak too. For wildlife.

Do they really fight against the FETÖ?

Ordunun ''sürüklendiği'' durumun özeti ... Kıbrıs, Ege, Doğu Akdeniz, Suriye ve Irak kaynarken...

''
JANDARMA'DA FETÖ | FETÖMETRE NEDEN JANDARMA'DA UYGULANMIYOR? | GÜVEN SAĞBAN | AZİZ YILMAZ | TANIK
''

- ABD'nin Türkiye karşıtlığı, Türk Subaylarında ''Avrasya'' ve Milli savunma sanayi fikrinin kuvvetlenmesi, neticesinde Kumpas davaları ile tasfiye ve FETÖ'nün kök salması, iktidar için yeni bir ''Parti'' kurdurma...

''
SAVAŞAN KOMUTANLAR ANLATIYOR -2 | KARANLIKTAN GELEN ADAM KİM? | AZİZ YILMAZ | TANIK-3
''

''

316632.jpg

Adana Büyükşehir Belediyesi'ne bağlı zabıta ekiplerince dilencilere yönelik düzenlenen operasyonda Suriye uyruklu dilencinin üzerinden...

...5 bin 500 dolar, 3 bin 800 TL ve 31 bin Suriye Lirası çıktı.

''
The source: https://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/suriyeli-dilencinin-uzerinden-servet-cikti-242243h.htm

Arapperests and their ''ummah'' brothers...

Syrian beggar caught in Adana/Turkey with the money seen in the pic, video.

''Beyazıt KARATAŞ & Atilla UĞUR ile F-35 ve S-400'e Dair Her Şey!!!''

Some video of s400 and f35.

@CAN_TR Will you please share such important contents in multiple-related threads to catch one or another thread?.. thanks.

It is time for Erdo to open the flood gates and send a few hundred thousand Syrian tourists on a vacation on the Greek Islands or Bulgaria’s coast. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom