• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many knows my affinity for trees and plans.This is one more proof.

How will government realize the plan? Where are the seedlings will come from?

Now that’s a very good initiative that if everyone takes part of can bring amazing results and save Turkey a lot of problems in the future. That’s one of the best investments humans can make which brings many dividends. Even the Prophet saw it thousands of years ago and encouraged Muslims to plant trees.

Forests not only clean the air and provide oxygen but also help to hold the moist in the soil for longer and improve the quality of the land making it more fertile. Forests bring more rains too. All that will help Turkey to fight desertification and many disasters climate change will bring in the next decades and also help our agriculture too.

ps I really don’t think it is that hard to make it work because many municipalities in Turkey already have their own foresting initiatives that produce millions of saplings and small trees every year. Plus you have many companies that produce fruit trees which are not expensive at all too.
Also if you want to plant a tree you can always find a little forrest with hundreds of little saplings that are absolutely for free.

Only thing that is important is to plant the right type of tree depending on the terrain and also to do everything to provide it with enough water to survive the first year or two until it’s roots are strong and developed enough to survive even the dry months in the summer. This is why I hope the day they choose is in the autumn because it is a wet season. Plus after that you have the winter and spring too when you won’t need to water the plants at all so the chances for more plants to survive is higher.

Cred to Pakistan lol Billion Tree Tsunami

Actually, Turkey's forest area is growing for years. People just don't realize because we've problems with providing enough green area/parks in urban regions with high population density.

For instance, in Malatya (Eastern Anatolia), the planting holes can be seen with Google Maps:

RVVz_LwUTcuJued-oFh47g.png

May 2018:

fidanlar_hizla_buyuyor_1_752e95226e7463f43b74.webp

Arapperests ...

An Azerbaijani Turk student says Karabük Facultiy of medicine has Syrian students who get Turk citizenship for being in the faculty, pay no fee for education, get non-refundable money and still in freshman class for 3 years; unlike Turk students in/out of Turkey.

Stockholm Syndrome v 2.0

D_XX83eXsAAjcQr.png

Last edited:
Most tree thorn countries,

1. China
2. India
3. Turkey

- Turkey seedlings are planted 350 million trees each year. In addition, it enables the expansion of forests with seed spreading method. The seeding process allows to grow 20-45 million seedlings annually. Total 370-400 million.

It occupies 28.6% of the forested areas in Turkey geography.

Leading institutions in afforestation.

Forest management
highways
Municipalities
Turkish Armed Forces
Other Institutions and NGOs.

From all the photos and videos of a tree planting initiatives in Turkey I have seen that they plant coniferous trees like pines and cedars etc. They are very durable to droughts and need less water to survive but in the long run they dry out the soil and the air plus they increase the acidic levels in the soil which stops many plants from growing around them. Pine forests in general are very poor in plant species.

The best solution is to have a mixed forest between coniferous trees and broad leaved trees like oaks, maples and especially acacias and wild plums which are very resistant to droughts and survive in very poor soils and harsh climate conditions.

Do they really fight against the FETÖ?

Ordunun ''sürüklendiği'' durumun özeti ... Kıbrıs, Ege, Doğu Akdeniz, Suriye ve Irak kaynarken...

''
JANDARMA'DA FETÖ | FETÖMETRE NEDEN JANDARMA'DA UYGULANMIYOR? | GÜVEN SAĞBAN | AZİZ YILMAZ | TANIK
''

- ABD'nin Türkiye karşıtlığı, Türk Subaylarında ''Avrasya'' ve Milli savunma sanayi fikrinin kuvvetlenmesi, neticesinde Kumpas davaları ile tasfiye ve FETÖ'nün kök salması, iktidar için yeni bir ''Parti'' kurdurma...

Last edited:
we have many regions wich are like treeless take anatolia for excample

Yozgat-Gezilecek-Yerler_xaj8lw.jpg

erciyes-berg-blick-von-kappadokien-turkei-mw6y5y.jpg

burhanettin_akbas_bestepeler_kayseri_kis.jpg

21-mineral-ve-%C5%9Fifa-3.jpg

sometimes you see a town mayor beginning a good work but the next one does not care

we should also have school classes doing this in biology if every child could plant 10 trees a year it would be an extra success

I forgot to say some more points

we need to make the cities more green there have been made some good progress but we keep to do it better frm the beginning with a good concept.. and using trees with wide treetops wich also can survive our warm and hot climate in the cities..

maybe it would be a good option to make anadolu like black sea hazelnut region .. there must be some trees wich would bring economical benefits while making it greener..

as I know mostly apricots , apples and plums or grapes are planted.. also you find lesser walnut or sweet chestnuts maybe there could be more of this on the hills to be cultivated more

oak trees could also be planted the best is a mixture of trees and not only one kind.. better provide some good mixture

and what I do not like we have many many paple trees they are slim and have no wide treetop they use them because they are streight and cut them down also I think if they use them for something it could also be commercial used to some degree maybe, but I would ban them on masses in the cities..

all roads should have trees and on countryroads we should provide additional 2 m of mixed flowers our cities need to be much greener with a diversity of plants from flowers to trees

and now comes the best question who is gonna pay for that? :)

Back
Top Bottom