• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need a serious wakeup call. Right now they feel empowered because 'daddy America' is supporting them. But soon they will realize their mistake

I hope we start an operation ASAP. These guys are trying to become a second Israel.

On your side you need to get rid of Erdogan and the AKP

Turkish Island on sale for $3 million
2019-07-29
A Turkish businessman is offering an island in the middle of a lake near the city of Bursa for 17 million liras ($3 million), local media reported on Monday.

The island lies two kilometres off the shores of Lake Uluabat, Sabah newspaper said. It hosts 500 olive trees and local authorities may allow construction of a single-storey residence, it said citing local mayor Ali Özkan.

Turkey’s northwestern region of Bursa is popular with tourists from the Middle East, who are drawn to its forested mountains and upscale hotels.

Businessman Nedim Bulut, whose family has owned the island for 80 years, has already rejected an offer of 13 million liras for the property, Sabah reported. The price is, however, negotiable, it said.

The island could also be used for tourism purposes – a tea garden could be constructed there – or for rearing poultry or larger animals, Özkan said.

Erdogan Turkey-
free (1).jpg

On your side you need to get rid of Erdogan and the AKP

Turkish Island on sale for $3 million
2019-07-29
A Turkish businessman is offering an island in the middle of a lake near the city of Bursa for 17 million liras ($3 million), local media reported on Monday.

The island lies two kilometres off the shores of Lake Uluabat, Sabah newspaper said. It hosts 500 olive trees and local authorities may allow construction of a single-storey residence, it said citing local mayor Ali Özkan.

Turkey’s northwestern region of Bursa is popular with tourists from the Middle East, who are drawn to its forested mountains and upscale hotels.

Businessman Nedim Bulut, whose family has owned the island for 80 years, has already rejected an offer of 13 million liras for the property, Sabah reported. The price is, however, negotiable, it said.

The island could also be used for tourism purposes – a tea garden could be constructed there – or for rearing poultry or larger animals, Özkan said.

Erdogan Turkey-
View attachment 571412

Yeah absolutely. Under Erdogan's rule we have lost so much and gone backwards instead of forwards in many aspects. He has sold many things to his Arab 'friends'. I hope by the time the nation wakes up it's not too late.

Bu aym hala düzelmemiş anlaşılan.. pkklı üyelere neşter şart..

https://www.ntv.com.tr/turkiye/1071...kararina-karsi-bildiri,DFCiDifejUycxf1DAqTdrg

1071 akademisyenden Anayasa Mahkemesi kararına karşı bildiri

ntv.com.tr, Anadolu Ajansı, DHA

29.07.2019 - 22:13 Son Güncelleme : 29.07.2019 - 22:46Türkiye
1071-akademisyenden-anayasa-mahkemesi-kararina-karsi-bildiri,biCYPwnETUKa7I_dHB24rQ.jpg

Anayasa Mahkemesi'nin, 'Barış Bildirisi' akademisyenlerine yönelik hak ihlali kararına karşı çıkan 1071 akademisyen, karşı bildiri yayımladı. Bildiride "Terörle mücadele ettiği için devleti suçlayan açıklamalar yapmak dünyanın hiçbir ülkesinde ifade özgürlüğü olarak değerlendirilmez" dendi.

Akademisyenler aralarında imza topladı, Anayasa Mahkemesi’nin kararını protesto etti.

Anayasa Mahkemesi, geçtiğimiz günlerde 2016 yılında ‘Barış Bildirisi’ adı altında imza toplayan, daha sonra terör örgütü propagandası yaptıkları gerekçesiyle çeşitli cezalara çarptırılan öğretim üyelerinden 10'u hakkında hak ihlali yapıldığı kararına varmıştı.

Yüksek mahkeme, bildiriye imza atan 10 akademisyene 9 bin lira tazminat ödenmesine de hükmetmişti.

ABDullah Gül aka fetö's left testicle assigned him. His name is Zühtü Aslan and he is well known as fetö lover pkk supporter.

This is an another sample and proof of akp fetö pkk relationship. They were working together to destroy Turkish regime and it's system.

Even if we kick akp and tayyip out of governing our state will have huge problemlems and threat by fetö's dogs who got positions in every level of government.

This is why Turkey is a fcked up country right now. This is why it's democracy, justice, human rights been taken away and been ruling by a dictator aka erdoğan.

ABDullah Gül aka fetö's left testicle assigned him. His name is Zühtü Aslan and he is well known as fetö lover pkk supporter.

This is an another sample and proof of akp fetö pkk relationship. They were working together to destroy Turkish regime and it's system.

Even if we kick akp and tayyip out of governing our state will have huge problemlems and threat by fetö's dogs who got positions in every level of government.

This is why Turkey is a fcked up country right now. This is why it's democracy, justice, human rights been taken away and been ruling by a dictator aka erdoğan.

I thought A. Gül is a Greek, uhm..Jew, uhm Armenian, European-what-ever-bullshit..yapadapadue CHP...AKP...HDP...HIV...thing?

I thought A. Gül is a Greek, uhm..Jew, uhm Armenian, European-what-ever-bullshit..yapadapadue CHP...AKP...HDP...HIV...thing?

Gül is an armenian originated Turkish citizen. His ancestors were armenian in Ottoman times. Then they converted in Islam. Since that his family been living in Turkey Kayseri province.

I know him and his family very well.

Gül is an armenian originated Turkish citizen. His ancestors were armenian in Ottoman times. Then they converted in Islam. Since that his family been living in Turkey Kayseri province.

I know him and his family very well.

I hope you will never get children.

So why the whole anti Gulen feelings now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom