• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Türklerin kendine özgü İslam anlayışı ve ''İslam'' adı altında Araplaştırma... Deizim'de artış.

Turk understanding of Islam vs. Arabization on the name of Islam... rise on Deism.

Dahası/For more:

''

turkler-turkmen-aleviliginden-ve-turk-sunniliginden-nasil-koparildi-15111805_m2.jpg

...Türk Sünniliği genel anlamda Türk Müslümanlığı gibi bir ölçüde Türkmen Aleviliği ve Türk Şiiliğinden gelme güçlü öğeler taşımaktadır.

Müslüman Türkî halklar arasında, çoğunlukla Maturîdî düşünce egemen iken Araplar ve diğer Müslüman halklar arasında ise başat olarak Eş’arî ve Selefî düşüncenin hakimiyeti söz konusudur.

Türk Sünniliğinin en önemli kaynaklarından biri de sufizmdir.İslam sufizmine / mistisizmine tasavvuf denildiği malumdur. Tasavvufun Türkler arasındaki yaşanış biçiminde kadim Türk inanç ve geleneklerinin de derin izleri bulunmaktadır. Dolayısıyla Türk tasavvufu bir nevi İslam öncesi Kök Tengri inancının İslamize edilmiş hali gibidir.

Türk tasavvufu Anadolu Türkmen Aleviliğinin de özünü oluşturur. Türkistan Piri Ahmet Yesevi ve Yesevilik yolu, hem Anadolu Türkmen Aleviliğinin hem de Türk Sünniliğinin en önemli zeminini oluşturmuştur.

Tasavvuf karşıtlığı aslında kökü Emevilere değin inen Hanbelî, Selefî, Eş’arî, Vahhabî Arap Sünniliğinin temel özelliğidir.

Emevi, Selefî, Eş’arî Arap Sünniliğinin diğer özelliklerinden biri de İslam’ı Araplığın ayrılmaz bir parçası gibi görmesidir.

Aslen Halepli bir Türkmen olduğu halde Araplaşan ve işi katı bir Arap milliyetçiliği yapma noktasına kadar götüren Abdurrahman Kevakibî, “Ümm’ül-Kura” adlı kitabında şöyle demektedir:

"Türklerin Müslümanlığı gerçek değildir. Gerçekten Müslüman olmuş olsalardı Arapçayı ve Arap kültürünü benimseyip Araplaşmaları gerekirdi. Zira Araplık ve İslam birbirinden ayrılamaz."

Osmanlı’nın son şeyhülislamlarından Mustafa Sabri’nin de aslen Tokatlı bir Türkmen olduğu halde nasıl bir Arap milliyetçisi olduğunu, Yunanistan’da çıkardığı “Yarın” adlı gazetedeki yazılarından ve Türklüğü aşağılayan şiirlerinden biliyoruz.
İşte bunlar ve bunlar gibi daha nice örnek, Arap Sünniliğinin Türkler arasında nasıl bir etkiye yol açtığının ibretlik göstergelerindendir.

Anadolu’nun pek çok yerinde Yavuz’a gelinceye kadar bugünkü manada Sünni bir yerleşim yerine rastlamak olası değildi. Kaldı ki Türkmenlerin büyük bir çoğunluğu göçerlerden oluşuyordu. Göçerlerin yaşam tarzı ise Alevice idi.

...bugün Anadolu’daki Sünni Türk kitlenin çok önemli bir kesiminin ataları, birkaç yüzyıl öncesine değin Alevi / Kızılbaş karakterde idi.

Geleneksel Türk Sünniliğinde Arap Sünniliğindeki gibi katı harem selamlık kuralı yoktur. Türkistan piri Ahmet Yesevi’nin meclislerinde kadın erkek birlikte yer alıyor ve birlikte ibadet ediyorlardı.

Son 30 - 40 yıla kadar Anadolu’daki Sünni Türkmen köylerinde harem selamlık diye bir şeyden bahsetmek mümkün değildi. Ancak Türk Sünniliği, Arap Sünniliğine evriliş süreci boyunca gitgide özgünlüğünü yitirdi.

''
Kaynak/the source: https://odatv.com/turkler-turkmen-aleviliginden-ve-turk-sunniliginden-nasil-koparildi-15111805.html

Last edited:
''
'TÜRK' MÜ BÖLER, 'TÜRKİYELİ' Mİ? | EŞİT YURTTAŞLIK | BİRGÜL A. GÜLER - MUSTAFA ÖNSEL
''

Production of fake micro ethnicities for capitalist/liberal order of the western hegemony.

Soros-supported ''liberals'' under the mask of Humanism/''Humanitarian'' Values, Islam abusers under the mask of ''Belief'' (Islam/Ummah), and PKK ''humanists''(racist and separatist terrorists) have common foe: Turk.

Unfortunate.. a moderator here also uses so called ''term'' of ''Türkiyeli'' like them.

Last edited:
Not from the west. The more people read Quran in Turkish, the more start questioning. Too many discrepeancies..

I'm not arguing that part, it's a very good defense against degeneracy which is taking place in the west. I barely know Islam, Christianity etc. but when practiced to a certain degree it is a tool against the degeneracy that is happening in parts of the world in this modern age where religion has faded and is seen as a joke.

I'm not arguing that part, it's a very good defense against degeneracy which is taking place in the west. I barely know Islam, Christianity etc. but when practiced to a certain degree it is a tool against the degeneracy that is happening in parts of the world in this modern age where religion has faded and is seen as a joke.

When Turkey was under military control both liberals and religious people were heavily punished. Both sides were seen as degenerates who negatively affected society and were mere tools of the west. Hence why the west sought to overthrow the Kemalist military leadership. Many in the west likened them to the Nazis. So they spent billions on Islamifying the nation and then we ended up with Erdogan lol.

I can show you hundreds of examples of degeneracy in the very conservative Muslim countries and communities too- raping, chopping heads, lynching people, stoning people alive, drug abuse, beastiality, pedophilia and homosexuality that are just hidden away from the public but probably happen in even bigger numbers than any Western country.

Moral values and being a good human being has nothing to do with the teachings of some crazy old men with beards who fill your head with a bunch of fairy tales from thousands of years ago and use Islam for filling their pockets with money. It’s your parents and family environment that teaches you how to be a good person.

I love how many of you here despise the West and it’s values but prefer to live in Europe and America instead of coming back to your own countries. The same for the Islamist politicians and Religious heads who blame the West for every evil but invest all the money they steal in Western properties, bank account and citizenships for their relatives.

EAuu6UfXUAICCYj.jpeg

Agree or Disagree???

It seems Prussian militarists seem to admire Turks and their military history a lot.

I can show you hundreds of examples of degeneracy in the very conservative Muslim countries and communities too- raping, chopping heads, lynching people, stoning people alive, drug abuse, beastiality, pedophilia and homosexuality that are just hidden away from the public but probably happen in even bigger numbers than any Western country.

Moral values and being a good human being has nothing to do with the teachings of some crazy old men with beards who fill your head with a bunch of fairy tales from thousands of years ago and use Islam for filling their pockets with money. It’s your parents and family environment that teaches you how to be a good person.

I love how many of you here despise the West and it’s values but prefer to live in Europe and America instead of coming back to your own countries. The same for the Islamist politicians and Religious heads who blame the West for every evil but invest all the money they steal in Western properties, bank account and citizenships for their relatives.

Degeneracy has always been problem of civilsation starts from the elites and trickles down to the local populace.

Every empire or civilsation had degeneracy which eats up the state in the long term.

Degeneracy is non existent in nomadic or tribal groups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom