• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Islam abusers... selling non-flamble grave clothes that are angles come and help, and easy-going in grave punishment.

The whole video about how Islam and muslims are harmed by those Islam abusers.

Turk supporters of Traktör Azerbaycan The Turk Football Club from Southern Azerbaijan celebrates the 30 August Victory Day of Turkey.

Meantime, the Speech for the Friday Pray in Mosques written by Diyanet the Religious Foundation that is founded by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk did not mention the leader, founder of the country and Diyanet.

Some muslims protest physically, some silently and many Turks condemn after seeing this video in media...

my solution is , get out syria now, open all borders at west , send refugiees to europe. current situation doesnt give us any profit. they harass our soldiers every day. it doesnt mean bow down, syria is not our territory, we will not stay there for long term.

The current problems with the whole Middle East, Northern Africa, Med. Sea Oil Drill, Syrians in Turkey, Arabization/Salafi/Whahabi inrease in Tarikat/Cemaat teachings and etc...

...lie in the so-called Muslim Brotherhood founded by British.

The AKP prioritizes the so-called Muslim Brotherhood existance and interests over all the interests of Turkey as seen in the first sentence.

Simple proof: why 900.000 of Male Syrians at 18-44 age in Turkey are not sent back to fight in Syria but let breeding like rabbits in Turkey is becuase Arabization/Salafi/Whahabi cancer need demographic number to spread in the long term without ''melting'' among the Turks, despite the transformation hesitates nowadays due to lack of physical and mental resources.. (remember turning all schools into Imam schools, attacking women with short clothes, kids eating in streets, pervert ''fatvas'' of Islam abusers like sexual interests to his own daughters or mothers, making everything ''Islamic''(salafi/wahabi/arab) etc. stop suddenly nowadays.)

The summary of today's Turkey in 15 minutes.

Women massacre, Nature massacre, Animal massacre, Freedom, Justice, Education, Syrians etc... in 15 minutes.

Any one who will thank the current ruling party for this?

Last edited:
Turk supporters of Traktör Azerbaycan The Turk Football Club from Southern Azerbaijan celebrates the 30 August Victory Day of Turkey.

Meantime, the Speech for the Friday Pray in Mosques written by Diyanet the Religious Foundation that is founded by Mustafa Kemal Atatürk did not mention the leader, founder of the country and Diyanet.

Some muslims protest physically, some silently and many Turks condemn after seeing this video in media...

If someone call kurdistan, you are going to be crazy. On the other side, you dont have any problem to call South Azerbaijan.

The summary of today's Turkey in 15 minutes.

Women massacre, Nature massacre, Animal massacre, Freedom, Justice, Education, Syrians etc... in 15 minutes.

Any one who will thank the current ruling party for this?

Everything was fine...Just until they mentioned the terrorist Berkin Elvan after that i stopped listning.

And now please all other maggots who praised PKK and FETÖ on Social Media, archieves don't forget.

Everything was fine...Just until they mentioned the terrorist Berkin Elvan after that i stopped listning.

The shjttest shjt I have ever listened. Translate it to Spanish and it tells you about Mexico, Colombia. Translate it to any African lang. it tells you about Nigeria, Kenya. The whole world is a shjthole. Anyway this is my predictions for next couple of years after seeing more and more productions, news etc like this; Preperation for Gezi vol.2. And idiots like up there who shared it will be more than happy when economy collapses, govt. downs and get the chains again around our neck.

Bu yazı da karıştıramadan sonbahara girdi gezizekalılar. Bu vatanın sahipleri müslüman türklerdir anlayacak ve itaatedeceksiniz.

Back
Top Bottom