• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah correct, i don't like Erdogan, but at least you should know that i favour AKP victory in the east anyday than HDP.

I'm not an enemy of Erdogan, but from his retarded politics and the fact that he filled many Goverment positions with family and friends. I mean is there another country where a President made his Chauffeur a deputy?

In Bulgaria the bodyguard of the former Communist Dictator Todor Zhivkov is now a Prime Minister of the country for a third time.

His name is Boyko Borisov and he is also known for his links with the Mafia. :D

ps The personal driver of the Commie Dictator was made a CEO of Bulgaria’s export-import company shortly after the fall of the regime in 1989 and is now one of Bulgaria’s richest people and is an owner of the biggest telecommunications company in the country. :D

Yes yes, everyone not voting AKP is a hain and a terrorist.

Nobody said that everyone not voting AKP is a hain and a terrorist

We are talking about FETO and PKK ... and We are waiting for also KILICDAROGLU and AKSENER to join to ERDOGAN+BAHCELI to destroy FETO and PKK

but KILICDAROGLU and AKSENER are in different way ... They were allies with FETO and PKK

RTE turned this election into a referendum. He deeply polarized the people.

what about KILICDAROGLU and AKSENER ? since 2013 they said that ERDOGAN is a dictator and hak-hukuk-adelet
peki kimler için ? içerde ki FETO ve PKK lılar için ......

Yes yes, everyone not voting AKP is a hain and a terrorist. Get over it and stop with the crackpot theories. This polarization is exactly the reason why people hate AKP policies. And who are you to decide who is a real Turk and who isnt.

The fact that you take these things lightly is only an indication that you live in a fantasy world. Yes Yes? I think that PKK and the civil war right a cross our border etc. are all fake. 15 july coup? That was just a videogame. Dream on and celebrate your victory thanks to the votes of the PKK.

People don't hesitate celebrating successful mayors , however some bodies grumpy and jealous like old women.
They just try preventing people to celebrate here.
IMG_20190401_165632.jpg

Today is jubilant occasion , today is festival.

RTE turned this election into a referendum. He deeply polarized the people. Binali Yildirim could not win 35% of the vote if the elections were held in the normal way. Now you say shamelessly HDP gave support...

35%?? In 2014 AKP collected 47% of the votes and in 2015 Erdogan collected 50% of the votes.

In 2014 AKP gained 4.1 mil. votes and CHP 3426602. Look at that: 3426602 votes. Add 650k+ to this and you have 4164126 votes. 650k is exactly the voting power of HDP.

Congratulations turkey . this is the start of the end for islamists in turkey .

so called Islamists = the US-Israel backed FETO and now its time to destroy the US-Israel backed FETO and PKK
even CHP and IP can not save FETO and PKK

btw AKP+MHP won election by 51,6% around Turkey

In Bulgaria the bodyguard of the former Communist Dictator Todor Zhivkov is now a Prime Minister of the country for a third time.

His name is Boyko Borisov and he is also known for his links with the Mafia. :D

ps The personal driver of the Commie Dictator was made a CEO of Bulgaria’s export-import company shortly after the fall of the regime in 1989 and is now one of Bulgaria’s richest people and is an owner of the biggest telecommunications company in the country. :D

In Venezuela a Bus driver is President and in Ukraine the "Chocolate King" at least he has a Academic gradiation :D

ERDO lost, it was his decision to make a local election into a referendum. and i have some words for forumers who call opposition as terrorists , go to hell.............

What annoys you? That you have gain the victory by the votes of the PKK?

What annoys you? That you have gain the victory by the votes of the PKK?
Gazi1933.jpg

alt_ok_03.jpg

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk with the Six Arrows on his collar
The Six Arrows (Turkish: Altı Ok) is the symbol and flag of the Turkish Republican People's Party (CHP). The arrows represent the fundamental pillars of Kemalism, Turkey's founding ideology. These are Republicanism, Populism, Nationalism ,Laïcité, Statism, and Reformism.[1] The arrows are believed to have been conceived by İsmail Hakkı Tonguç [tr].[2]The principles of the Six Arrows were added to the Turkish Constitution on 5 February 1937. From August 1938 the flag was hoisted at all official buildings.
5c19076c61361f1e748cdd75.jpg

Screenshot_20190401-145135.jpg

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom