Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hukumet de MIT de kimin ne oldugunu cok iyi biliyor
GUL-ARINC ve bircogu FETO cüdür ve DAVUTOGLU da GUL ün yetiştirdigi adamlardan biridir
hala AKP nin icinde bircok kripto FETO cü olabilir fakat asla AKP yi ele geciremezler ..tıpkı Truva Atı AKSENER in MHP yi ele geciremedigi gibi

FETO kaset kumpası ile KILICDAROGLU nu getirerek CHP yi dizayn etti
Truva Atı AKSENER uzeriinden MHP yi de dizayn etmeyi denediler fakat başaramadılar
böylece IYI Partiyi kurarak MHP oylarını böldüler şimdi de başka bir parti kurarak AKP oylarını bölmeye calışacaklardır

Fanatizme gelince sizlerden ala fanatik yok .... ERDOGAN düşmanlıgı yüzündenn ruh saglıgınız bozulmuş

AKP+MHP = 51,6% ..... Hayal aleminden bir türlü cıkamıyorsunuz

Do you still think MHP is the same MHP? An early election is on the way. Bahçeli is an underrated politician. He has the key now...

Hass*****
D3DXOvqWoAEI0PA.jpg

D3DXQZzWwAAzatz.jpg

Dont act to hard kid.

CHP won in Instanbul with the votes of HDP. Be proud of your great relationship with PKK supporters. We talk about 650.000 + votes.

Demek ki bu milletin derdi PKK teroru degilmis. Dertleri patates soganmis.

Bunların bir kısmı fetöcü bence kardeş. Bende darbeden önce birkaç defa Harbiyeli öğrenci tayfasini otostop ile arabama almıştım. Nefret kusuyorlardi. Tabi darbeden sonra ebe... Bunlarin bir kısmı o tayfadan bakma yalandan fetoye karşıyız demelerine. Bunlar ülkenin güvenliğini dusunmeyerek s400 e bile karşı çıkıyor. Bunlardan ne millilik bekliyorsun ki.

Benim cevrem cok geniştir ... ne kadar FETO cü varsa gelip IYI Parti adına oy toplamaya calıştılar
zaten IYI Partinin tum organizasyonlarını FETOCU ler düzenledi .. bizzat şahit olduk
IYI Partili milliyetciler bile bunu söylemiş

Tanıdıgımız bazı Ogretmen ve Polis arkadaşları FETO den iceri aldılar ve bir süre yattılar ,, cıkar cıkmaz yine aynı kafa ile ERDOGAN düşmanlıgı yaparak FETO için calışmaya devam ediyorlar

ERDOGAN+BAHCELI önderliginde Türkiye nasıl bir beka mucadelesi veriyor bazıları hala bunun farkında degil

IYI Partinin reklam filmi bile tek başına ne olduklarını ve kime hizmet ettiklerini belli etti
IYI Partinin reklam filmi FETO cüleri masum gösteriyor sonunda da Polislerin kendi tarafına gectiklerini gösterip sözde FETO cüler halk kahramanı olarak gösteriliyor ... ruhunu 1 dolara satmış vatan hainleri

Last edited:
AKP lost major cities in this election they need a shake up and get their act together because it seems like the beginning of the end for them.

They ruled for so long hence why I can see why people wanting something different for once.

erdo in his ego has not risen someone behind and left and right of him.. anyone who could be a thread is gone.. he need strong figures with carisma around his circle but instead clown like Yildirim are around...

and I did not follow why melih gökcek left everyone was happy with him in ankara.. also we should note that akp has more voices than last time but chp did manage to get much more of the broken mhp cake
also seems the more populated areas voted for chp if you look at the map it seems more yellow than red :D

if you look into the maps you see that not many things changed chp lost one silivri in instanbul the ppl changed from akp to MHP and chp lost some %

in esenyurt the HDP voters voted for chp you see it because this time hdp is insignificant.. akp lost from 47 to 45,8 % and chp rised from 34,6 to 51,41 % and hdp is gone from 10,1% and if you compare this
https://secim.haberler.com/2019/yerel-secimler/istanbul-esenyurt-secim-sonuclari/
than you see the influence of old hdp voters..

also kücükcekmece in istanbul the loser is MHP again their voters changed to chp and akp.. but chp managed to get some more..

except the big change from akp to mhp in one area in istanbul wich looks like a big protest.. akp managed to get more voters in many areas mostly chp and akp get a share of mhp voters see catalca in istanbul where mhp lost their 17%

if you look at the 2014 map and the 2019 map you see chp lost big areas..

seems like our ppl are protesting and giving erdo a smack on his face to come to his mind and think about the ppl..

look at eskisehir akp lost there in 2014 but they managed to get more votes this time again the looser is MHP
or in bliecik where chp won actually akp got more voters again but not enough to defeat chp again mhp lost many ppl and they seem to change their mind very often akp area changed to cho chp area changed to akp and they vote for free parties I dunno whats going on there :D

Hukumet de MIT de kimin ne oldugunu cok iyi biliyor
GUL-ARINC ve bircogu FETO cüdür ve DAVUTOGLU da GUL ün yetiştirdigi adamlardan biridir
hala AKP nin icinde bircok kripto FETO cü olabilir fakat asla AKP yi ele geciremezler ..tıpkı Truva Atı AKSENER in MHP yi ele geciremedigi gibi

FETO kaset kumpası ile KILICDAROGLU nu getirerek CHP yi dizayn etti
Truva Atı AKSENER uzeriinden MHP yi de dizayn etmeyi denediler fakat başaramadılar
böylece IYI Partiyi kurarak MHP oylarını böldüler şimdi de başka bir parti kurarak AKP oylarını bölmeye calışacaklardır

Fanatizme gelince sizlerden ala fanatik yok .... ERDOGAN düşmanlıgı yüzündenn ruh saglıgınız bozulmuş

AKP+MHP = 51,6% ..... Hayal aleminden bir türlü cıkamıyorsunuz

Yeah correct, i don't like Erdogan, but at least you should know that i favour AKP victory in the east anyday than HDP.

I'm not an enemy of Erdogan, but from his retarded politics and the fact that he filled many Goverment positions with family and friends. I mean is there another country where a President made his Chauffeur a deputy?

Bahçeli is an underrated politician.

why ? because of BAHCELI did not support CHP , IP , FETO and HDP/PKK to destroy ERDOGAN and TURKEY ?

btw no any election until june 2023 , stop dreaming

AKP+MHP : 51,6%
CHP+IP : 37,5% including HDP/PKK and FETO votes

Last edited:
Dont act to hard kid.

CHP won in Instanbul with the votes of HDP. Be proud of your great relationship with PKK supporters. We talk about 650.000 + votes.

Demek ki bu milletin derdi PKK teroru degilmis. Dertleri patates soganmis.

Same stories... in the past and even now when AKP get's HDP votes you guys are quiet, but if the opposition alleged get's their votes you freak out.

You are full of bs and don't dare accusing me with PKK support.

Benim cevrem cok geniştir ... ne kadar FETO cü varsa gelip IYI Parti adına oy toplamaya calıştılar
zaten IYI Partinin tum organizasyonlarını FETOCU ler düzenledi .. bizzat şahit olduk

You should report these to public prosecutor as soon as possible. Because if you don't, people will doubt the truth of your claims.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom