• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Akp took HDP votes?? Karayılan and many HDP leader decleared their own support, anyway your devil ally (şer ittifakı) won it, under feto controll. We gonna see after now. We will not leave our country to Western proxy. Central government will buy s400, give the **** to usatic NATO and will bomb the PYD in Syria. Your little success wont prevent it.

Megri Megri...
Ceasefire with PKK...
K*rdi*tan flag in Ankara and Istanbul...
Hocaefendi...
Welcome in Jerusalem, capital of Israel...
Visiting grave of Zionist and founder of Israel...
Jewish (Zionist) Medal of Honour...
... you remember that shit?

You better stop talking that way with me buddy.

@cabatli_53
If their PKK insinuations against me doesn't end, i'm forced to show them my impolite side.

Last edited:
You should report these to public prosecutor as soon as possible. Because if you don't, people will doubt the truth of your claims.
They are all connected with fetö but theese can cheekily blame opposition for fetö.
Furthermore stop insulting ( address to akp supporters) Kurds who voted for CHP however They were fewer than Kurds who voted for akape.

ERDOGAN+BAHCELI kicked both FETO and PKK
KILICDAROGLU+AKSENER are trying to save both FETO and PKK from ERDOGAN+BAHCELI

problem is not Kurds
problem is enemy of Turkey and Turkish People HDP/PKK who was allies with CHP+IP in Istanbul , Ankara and other cities

Stop making up bullsh*t. Literally every time someone says something you don't like you make false accusations.

The people who has Turkish citizenship, can vote whereever they want. All are legal politic parties with different tendency (bad or good for us) permitted to enter into elections by YSK. We have rules in this country. Their illegal tendencies are considered as a punishment issue in Turkish constitutional system. That’s why HDP suffers with results of their activities cause of having links with PKK terrorists ane I hope they will auffer more. Public also pull their votes from them step by step which is a good indication, take a look şirnak, the capital of HDP defeated by AKP. That is a perfect story for example. AKP did an impossible in there with gaining the hearts of public. That’s why We are talking about million of voters in here, not politicians. Noone can put a pledge the choice of Turkish citizen so those people will vote to a side in either way and I prefer their choice to be adressed to AKP or CHP or IYI or MHP million times better than selecting HDP in elections. Turkiye is not ruled with fachism or dictatorship and Democracy don’t works one way. If All votes were gained by your favorite party, None of you who bring forward disrespect issues, would have judged the politic origin of voters. Vote is just a vote that all parties want to take so do not behave like fanatic kids, while insulting your opponents with using politic arguments generated in meetings. Election is over. What should be done is to make self criticizm to search the methods to gain symphaty of more voters in elections instead of calling them terrorists this or that.
President Erdogan considers the final results of election as a reason of self-criticizm instead of accusing public but Some of you insist on insulting Turkish public because of their decisions. Keep it civil. Just congratulate all winners and reapect the choice of Turkish public instead of calling them this or that. If there are some terrorist elements inside, Turkish judicial system would have taken action. It is the reason of their availability. Rest is politic moanings, nothing more.. Now, Stop it in here instead of insulting millions’s choice.

Can anyone summarise the election results in one post. Overall Results, so far been getting only of Ankara and Istanbul from news.
Please Pretty Please...

Can anyone summarise the election results in one post. Overall Results, so far been getting only of Ankara and Istanbul from news.
Please Pretty Please...

AKP won the local elections easily overall. Got almost 45% of total votes

However, AKP lost the mayor election for three biggest cities in Turkey: Izmir, Anakara, and most importantly Istanbul (very very very close election in Istanbul)

Losing Instanbul in local elections can prove to be dangerous for AKP in upcoming elections in next 10 years, if AKP does not improve economic situation in the country and improves

This is the summary. Need anything else?

Everything went so well this time. AKP stayed below %45, CHP got %30 with all the key cities, İYİ despite not gaining any municipilaty surpassed MHP in total votes and HDP went below %5.

The tide is turning and the future is bright once again.

Attachments

• Yerel seçim.JPG
    Yerel seçim.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 29
There are few countries and groups that are very happy with these results:

1. U.S
2. Israel
3. Europe
4. Gülen terror organisation
5. PKK / PYD/ YPG terror organisation

CHP has won Istanbul with a difference of around 23.000 votes. Everyone knows that HDP, in other words the political movement of the PKK, gave CHP around 650.000 votes. Thats more than a half million. Source or reference is 2014 and 2018 elections. If these votes did not count, Binali Yildirim would have won 100%. Anyone who denies this is simply a liar.

So the pride of the Kemalists over this victory is due to the enemies of Turkey. PKK who serves the US for over 40 years to devide Turkey. Don't forget that Ataturk was an anti-imperialist and that his party was based on this. We do not see this reflected in today's CHP.

Istanbul is enriched with countless infrastructure projects. From bridges to a new airport. Do people thank the AKP this way?

People will be ruled the way they deserve. CHP is one of the worst parties in Turkish history. They will feel it.

Remember that the places where the real Turks live have all voted for Cumhur Ittifaki. Cumhur Ittifaki is still the majority with 52%.

But dont forget that the Turkish state also has its plans ready. Don't think that FETÖ, PKK, U.S, Israel are the only ones making plans.

I have always read that people who don’t like Erdogan say he is a ‘dictator’ and has suppressed opposition in Turkey - but here I read competitive election have taken place and opposition has won big cities?

Maybe people do exaggerate and things are not that extreme.

PKK's influence has almost completely destroyed in southeastern Turkey. The Minister of the Interior has done extremely good work in recent years. This can also be seen in the places where HDP used to be very strong. They have lost those places.

But how can people ignore these facts? We have a terror problem for more than 40 years and that problem is almost solved!

Are potatoes and onions more important than our land ?? DAMN IT!

There are few countries and groups that are very happy with these results:

1. U.S
2. Israel
3. Europe
4. Gülen terror organisation
5. PKK / PYD/ YPG terror organisation

CHP has won Istanbul with a difference of around 23.000 votes. Everyone knows that HDP, in other words the political movement of the PKK, gave CHP around 650.000 votes. Thats more than a half million. Source or reference is 2014 and 2018 elections. If these votes did not count, Binali Yildirim would have won 100%. Anyone who denies this is simply a liar.

So the pride of the Kemalists over this victory is due to the enemies of Turkey. PKK who serves the US for over 40 years to devide Turkey. Don't forget that Ataturk was an anti-imperialist and that his party was based on this. We do not see this reflected in today's CHP.

Istanbul is enriched with countless infrastructure projects. From bridges to a new airport. Do people thank the AKP this way?

People will be ruled the way they deserve. CHP is one of the worst parties in Turkish history. They will feel it.

Remember that the places where the real Turks live have all voted for Cumhur Ittifaki. Cumhur Ittifaki is still the majority with 52%.

But dont forget that the Turkish state also has its plans ready. Don't think that FETÖ, PKK, U.S, Israel are the only ones making plans.
Yes yes, everyone not voting AKP is a hain and a terrorist. Get over it and stop with the crackpot theories. This polarization is exactly the reason why people hate AKP policies. And who are you to decide who is a real Turk and who isnt.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom