Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
upload_2019-4-1_7-9-19.jpeg

so called Islamists = the US-Israel backed FETO and now its time to destroy the US-Israel backed FETO and PKK
even CHP and IP can not save FETO and PKK

btw AKP+MHP won election by 51,6% around Turkey
do you want islam to rule your country ?
do you want to be like iran ?

islam no more i can see it from here . PKK and kurds are just tools

incalla from here on we will see a strong secular Laik Turkey. like ataturk said once you can kill the beer but you can't kill the spirit of Laicite .

just like Istiglal FC lost in Tehran to Perspolis , the real Truks won in turkey . soon erdo will be back to istanbul slums where he used to sell bubblegums .

1000ali Yildirim called on HDP supporters to vote for Akape. But They preferred İmamoğlu. if they had voted for akape, they would be patriot... Now traitor.

Bullsh*t..

Why should HDP supporters vote for a member of AKP while AKP is destroying PKK everywhere? HDP finds boost in CHP. Thats why they prefered CHP.

Don't forget to thank the turks of iran , they were with the Laik Truks all the past 8 years , no matter what , even the islamist ones :D

I am sure that every sane Turk no matter if he is voting for CHP or IYI etc is pleased that AKP won many places in the Southeast and that many Kurds voted for them instead for PKK’s political arm. At least I am happy that HDP is losing in many places there and I feel sorry that MHP could not win in Kars and Igdir. Even if I don’t like Erdogan’s policies, corruption and many other things in AKP I think that the results there are positive for Turkey.

At the same time when the opposition wins absolutely fairly in Ankara or Istanbul all you can hear from the other side is how they won with the help of PKK Kurds, FETO, how they are all traitors and etc- the same cliches they repeat like parrots.
Like it wasn’t Binali who asked for the votes of all Kurds, like it wasn’t Erdogan who congratulated them in Kurdish on Newruz a few days ago, like it wasn’t him that was dancing on Megri Megri etc. Let’s not talk for 1001st time time about those things or the Feto linked people in AKP and etc.

It’s so pathetic to see some people here that blame Kilicdaroglu or Aksener or CHP etc for the crisis and everything wrong in Turkey when it is their own party that runs the country for 17 years on their own. It is exactly that mentality and talking that made them lose the biggest and most important cities in Turkey. People are not stupid. You might have all medias, institutions and propaganda tools on your side but when your fridge gets empty and your pockets are dry it’s a bit hard to believe the fairy tales they feed you.

I am sure that every sane Turk no matter if he is voting for CHP or IYI etc is pleased that AKP won many places in the Southeast and that many Kurds voted for them instead for PKK’s political arm. At least I am happy that HDP is losing in many places there and I feel sorry that MHP could not win in Kars and Igdir. Even if I don’t like Erdogan’s policies, corruption and many other things in AKP I think that the results there are positive for Turkey.

At the same time when the opposition wins absolutely fairly in Ankara or Istanbul all you can hear from the other side is how they won with the help of PKK Kurds, FETO, how they are all traitors and etc- the same cliches they repeat like parrots.
Like it wasn’t Binali who asked for the votes of all Kurds, like it wasn’t Erdogan who congratulated them in Kurdish on Newruz a few days ago, like it wasn’t him that was dancing on Megri Megri etc. Let’s not talk for 1001st time time about those things or the Feto linked people in AKP and etc.

It’s so pathetic to see some people here that blame Kilicdaroglu or Aksener or CHP etc for the crisis and everything wrong in Turkey when it is their own party that runs the country for 17 years on their own. It is exactly that mentality and talking that made them lose the biggest and most important cities in Turkey. People are not stupid. You might have all medias, institutions and propaganda tools on your side but when your fridge gets empty and your pockets are dry it’s a bit hard to believe the fairy tales they feed you.

oh you're happy ! but when turks ally with AK party they're only gonna be seen as the terrorists .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom