• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The limits of Erdogan's 'fanaticism' is allowing women to wear headscarves as public employees.

That fanaticism is found in 'Congress' of Amerika, they can wear headscarves in Congress in Amerika, but can they do so in Turkey? This is splitting hairs in calling Erdogan an Islamist, like the Chinese do. Do you call racist anti-Islam Amerika, an Islamic Republic ruled by mullahs?

No, the limits are cutting conscripts heads off while shouting "AllahuAkbar"

This does not change the fact that CHP has won Istanbul by the votes of HDP. The supporters of HDP didnt see the point in voting for AKP because Erdogan made strong statements about Kurdistan during his rallies. He said there is no place in Turkey called Kurdistan. People who want Kurdistan have to fck off Turkey. In addition to this fact, it is also undeniable that the IYI party is merely a tool for deviding votes. Look at their achieved municipalities .. 0. Everyone knew this. Even SP knew they didn't stand a chance. Yet they have appointed a candidate in Istanbul so that people would not vote for AKP. Do you think this all happens independently and nobody organizes it? That the U.S and FETÖ have no influence in organizing this block?

Keep on denying mode. Deep in your heart you know this is the exact truth. Be happy and proud with your victory by the support of PKK.

Dude, by the same logic I can say that the Democratic Party had a candidate in Istanbul because it was organized by Erdo so he can steal votes from CHPs candidate. Saadet would have helped more to CHP if they stood behind Imamoglu intead of trying to get the mayor spot on their own but In the end every party decides where to have independent candidates, where to have coalitions and where not to be part of the race.

Do you realize that you talk about a city of 15 million people? I don’t know how many people there are Kurds, how many of them are voting for Imamoglu and how many for Binali (who as far as I know is also Kurdish) and how many of them are PKK members and sympathizers but looks like you do. Do you realize that probably arround 2 million people in Istanbul decided not to vote at all. I guess you know what their ethnicity and political views are too. So tell me. Give me exact statistics or don’t repeat the same sh*t over and over again.

ps Many don’t realize that we talk about mayoral elections where you don’t only vote for a party but about Personalities. Ekrem Imamoglu is a person who from what I have heard has done a very good job in the part of Istanbul he was running for years. People like him and respect him. At the same time you have economic and many other problems in the country and in Istanbul which are making people unhappy. Maybe not you or your family or other but many people want change and went for it. Instead of throwing mud at others just admit that your party lost. With the same mentality of running the country and dividing the nation on enemies/traitors/terrorists and etc you guys will lose the next elections too. Enough is enough and the first time you understood it was yesterday on the Balcony speech in Ankara.

Last edited:
Nearly all the gold forums a decade ago provided ample evidence of jewish families with links to banking, election rigging, media, and other places of influence and provided evidence how these institutions were used to by the zionists to harm anyone doing good in the world. Jews even try to control Human Resources to control who gets jobs, control college entry selection to make sure the Asian Americans are not overly represented in Ivy League schools because Asian Americans are so smart. Jews have been for decades trying to make sure certain people don't succeed and certain people do. If you are a friend of the zionists and a puppet, there won't be economic war against you. If you are independent minded like most Muslims, they go against you to try to crash your currency if you speak out in support of Palestinians. That is how the Western world has worked for the past 100 years, and it is now moving into the Islamic world. They topple any free thinking free governments the zionists and corporations don't like.

AKP is targeted and AKP used to mean prosperity and high growth (still does), the zionists did not like that so used economic warfare against the AKP, punishing Turkey for prosperity and independence.

Jewish Zionist bankers caused Turkish lira currency crisis, governing party official says
Burhan Kuzu's remarks come amid fears of rising antisemitism in Turkey

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/je...crisis-governing-party-official-says-1.468339

Last edited:
After soooo many years of Dis gücler and foreign currency buyer he admits that his politics fvcked up TR economy.

After soooo many years of Dis gücler and foreign currency buyer he admits that his politics fvcked up TR economy.

Erdogan dan once hukumet Avrupada kapı kapı gezip 1 milyon dolar dileniyordu
2013 den beri ihanetin her türlüsünü gördü bu aziz millet
ülkeninde ekonomininde icine ettiler ERDOGAN ı yok edecegiz diye

ERDOGAN made Turkey industrialized and developed country in the last 15 years

Turkey's GDP Nominal $230 billion by 2003 ( 10x Turkey = 1x Germany )
Turkey's GDP Nominal $860 billion by 2013 ( 4x Turkey = 1x Germany )

and in 2013 ERDOGAN said that We have vission 2023 to become one of top 10 biggest economy in the world

so since 2013 Turkey and Turkish Economy under attack by the US , Israel , the EU and their terrorist friends PKK/YPG , DHKPC , ISIS and FETO

1 USD has risen to $5,4 TL from 1,8 TL between 2013 and 2018
Turkish currency dropped by 300% since 2013 , if not Turkey would have $1,8 trillion of GDP Nominal today ( 2x Turkey = 1x Germany )

even in 2018 TRUMP attacked Turkısh economy and 1 USD has risen to $7,2 TL from 3,8 TL in a few months
and Turkey's GDP Nominal lost $230 billion in 2018

$230 billion = about 75% of Pakistan's GDP Nominal

and blame ERDOGAN for economy ....... joke or what ?

ERDOGAN is great leader and He is a gift to Turkish People

Last edited:
turkey-gdp-growth-annual.png

Turkish GDP has been 5-10%+ in good global economic times under the AKP, even great (5-10%+ growth) in some bad global economic times. This latest attack is so Turkey is not part of the global economic growth that is now occurring. It is a external attack to punish Erdogan for support of Palestinians.

The forces that tried to coup Erdogan failed and now are trying to sway the electorate away from their full support of the AKP.

Erdogan dan once hukumet Avrupada kapı kapı gezip 1 milyon dolar dileniyordu
2013 den beri ihanetin her türlüsünü gördü bu aziz millet
ülkeninde ekonomininde icine ettiler ERDOGAN ı yok edecegiz diye

ERDOGAN made Turkey industrialized and developed country in the last 15 years

Turkey's GDP Nominal $230 billion by 2003 ( 10x Turkey = 1x Germany )
Turkey's GDP Nominal $860 billion by 2013 ( 4x Turkey = 1x Germany )

and in 2013 ERDOGAN said that We have vission 2023 to become one of top 10 biggest economy in the world

so since 2013 Turkey and Turkish Economy under attack by the US , Israel , the EU and their terrorist friends PKK/YPG , DHKPC , ISIS and FETO

1 USD has risen to $5,4 TL from 1,8 TL between 2013 and 2018
Turkish currency dropped by 300% since 2013 , if not Turkey would have $1,8 trillion of GDP Nominal today ( 2x Turkey = 1x Germany )

even in 2018 TRUMP attacked Turkısh economy and 1 USD has risen to $7,2 TL from 3,8 TL in a few months
and Turkey's GDP Nominal lost $230 billion in 2018

$230 billion = about 75% of Pakistan's GDP Nominal

and blame ERDOGAN for economy ....... joke or what ?

ERDOGAN is great leader and He is a gift to Turkish People

Why are you taking every sh1t personally?

Not i'm saying this, but he himself.

Just another observation by a person who attended University with a Political Science focus, normally the conservatives come out in droves in an off year local elections. The liberals tend to come out for the bigger Presidential and Parliamentary elections. This year was a big turn-out for an off year local years in Turkey. The liberals/leftists came in huge numbers as much as the conservatives did. That normally does not happen. What triggered this was the economic crisis done by the zionists. And for this the liberal strong-holds, the Coasts and the cities went secular/left wing.

Yes, I went to school for this and know what I am talking about.

Biji chp....

:-)

56285247_1529592580505982_7968473298377900032_n.jpg

I respect for the Kurds, they vote for the minority rights parties because they are a minority. It would be foreign to them to vote for a party that want to steal any Kurdish rights. What I don't understand is the common man of Turkey's support of the CHP, which is pro-CIA and CIA is pro-CHP, CIA .. whom does not have the interests of Turkey.

Erdogan = Independence = Ataturk

The choices for Turkey should be AKP vs MHP, and then some minor parties or real left-wing parties that support Palestine. What is strange is many of the left wing parties in Europe, like Labour, support the Palestinians and Muslim rights around the world more than the CHP.

I respect for the Kurds, they vote for the minority rights parties because they are a minority. It would be foreign to them to vote for a party that want to steal any Kurdish rights. What I don't understand is the common man of Turkey's support of the CHP, which is pro-CIA and CIA is pro-CHP, CIA .. whom does not have the interests of Turkey.

Erdogan = Independence = Ataturk

The choices for Turkey should be AKP vs MHP, and then some minor parties or real left-wing parties that support Palestine. What is strange is many of the left wing parties in Europe, like Labour, support the Palestinians and Muslim rights around the world more than the CHP.

the next 4 years will be hell for the 2 big cities, next election they will be againg of Akp.

biji serok chp ahaha..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom