• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try Efes. You will like it.
comarlari-cildirtacak-bir-resim-birak_1741159.jpg
i think i did while i was in istanbul . but the tuborg i had on a summer noon in buyuk ada island was much better .

Thanks
Akape fights Fetullah islamic terror organisation? Funny..

Then where is political wing ?

now KILICDAROGLU,AKSENER , before GUL,ARINC,and dozens of ex-AKP members who were kicked out of AK Parti

FETO süfle veriyor KILICDAROGLU konuşuyor
Dün tam FETO agzı ile konuştu Ankaraya bahar geldi , Istanbula da baharı getirecegiz

AKSENER zaten FETO projesi ... IYI Parti reklam filmi bunun en iyi kanıtlarından biri

Last edited:
I am sure that every sane Turk no matter if he is voting for CHP or IYI etc is pleased that AKP won many places in the Southeast and that many Kurds voted for them instead for PKK’s political arm. At least I am happy that HDP is losing in many places there and I feel sorry that MHP could not win in Kars and Igdir. Even if I don’t like Erdogan’s policies, corruption and many other things in AKP I think that the results there are positive for Turkey.

At the same time when the opposition wins absolutely fairly in Ankara or Istanbul all you can hear from the other side is how they won with the help of PKK Kurds, FETO, how they are all traitors and etc- the same cliches they repeat like parrots.
Like it wasn’t Binali who asked for the votes of all Kurds, like it wasn’t Erdogan who congratulated them in Kurdish on Newruz a few days ago, like it wasn’t him that was dancing on Megri Megri etc. Let’s not talk for 1001st time time about those things or the Feto linked people in AKP and etc.

It’s so pathetic to see some people here that blame Kilicdaroglu or Aksener or CHP etc for the crisis and everything wrong in Turkey when it is their own party that runs the country for 17 years on their own. It is exactly that mentality and talking that made them lose the biggest and most important cities in Turkey. People are not stupid. You might have all medias, institutions and propaganda tools on your side but when your fridge gets empty and your pockets are dry it’s a bit hard to believe the fairy tales they feed you.

This does not change the fact that CHP has won Istanbul by the votes of HDP. The supporters of HDP didnt see the point in voting for AKP because Erdogan made strong statements about Kurdistan during his rallies. He said there is no place in Turkey called Kurdistan. People who want Kurdistan have to fck off Turkey. In addition to this fact, it is also undeniable that the IYI party is merely a tool for deviding votes. Look at their achieved municipalities .. 0. Everyone knew this. Even SP knew they didn't stand a chance. Yet they have appointed a candidate in Istanbul so that people would not vote for AKP. Do you think this all happens independently and nobody organizes it? That the U.S and FETÖ have no influence in organizing this block?

Keep on denying mode. Deep in your heart you know this is the exact truth. Be happy and proud with your victory by the support of PKK.

This does not change the fact that CHP has won Istanbul by the votes of HDP. The supporters of HDP didnt see the point in voting for AKP because Erdogan made strong statements about Kurdistan during his rallies. He said there is no place in Turkey called Kurdistan. People who want Kurdistan have to fck off Turkey. In addition to this fact, it is also undeniable that the IYI party is merely a tool for deviding votes. Look at their achieved municipalities .. 0. Everyone knew this. Even SP knew they didn't stand a chance. Yet they have appointed a candidate in Istanbul so that people would not vote for AKP. Do you think this all happens independently and nobody organizes it? That the U.S and FETÖ have no influence in organizing this block?

Keep on denying mode. Deep in your heart you know this is the exact truth. Be happy and proud with your victory by the support of PKK.

Not going to bother replying to your intricate yet completely false propaganda.

If any moderators see this can they please warn @Killuminati @MMM-E @MKALE1

They have been ruining this whole thread by posting nonsense and calling everyone PKK/FETO supporters.

Let’s see:

HDP is created in 2012 when of course it was again AKP and Erdogan in power.
The party got legitimized as the voice of the Kurds under their rule and especially during the peace process with the PKK they were very toleretad by the AKP.
Those were the times when Erdo was still was a staunch anti- nationalist and loved the Kurds very much but many are trying to forget.

Nowadays he saw that he gets more votes with using a Turkish nationalistic rhetoric and turned into a big Turkish nationalist but nobody of his followers here asks himself why are HDP still able to operate if they are an anti-constitutional and terrorist party?
Why is their Sultan and the institutions he rules not banning HDP when they can do it tomorrow if they want?
Why is AKP and HDP voting hand in hand on every vote in the parliament which is about a question concerning Turkish Nationalism?

Those are all questions that are easy to answer but it’s even easier to repeat the same mantras about CHPKK when it suits them.

They have been ruining this whole thread by posting nonsense and calling everyone PKK/FETO supporters.

dont lie

We are talking about only CHP+IP+FETO+PKK/HDP

Dogu Perincek also criticize AKSENER .... everybody knows that AKSENER is a FETO project

The honourable Turkish citizens who couldnt put up with this government voted for precious candidates . Stop insulting and blaming ordinary people for terrorism.

I find it strange that some here think the Mullahs and Imams rule Turkey. Erodgan is simply a conservative,and that means holding fast to Islam in Turkey. It does not mean religious Imams will ever rule in Turkey.

If moderation doesn't stop the violation , I will start also violating forum rules as swearing Akps leadership

The limits of Erdogan's 'fanaticism' is allowing women to wear headscarves as public employees.

That fanaticism is found in 'Congress' of Amerika, they can wear headscarves in Congress in Amerika, but can they do so in Turkey? This is splitting hairs in calling Erdogan an Islamist, like the Chinese do. Do you call racist anti-Islam Amerika, an Islamic Republic ruled by mullahs?

Most of the attacks on Erdogan are ridiculous. Women covered their heads in Anatolia before Islam. It is not Islamic, but traditional. Women still cover their heads in Southern Europe. Old Albanian Christian women and many others.

Can nuns in habit covering their hair serve in hospitals in Turkey? Does that mean Catholic priests rule in Turkey?

This is over-reaching of secularism, the solution is not an over-reach of traditionalism.

When the West does the same thing as Erdogan, it is called tolerance, multiculturalism and diversity. When Erdogan does it in the same exact way, it is 'medieval' according to the same press sources.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom