• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude, by the same logic I can say that the Democratic Party had a candidate in Istanbul because it was organized by Erdo so he can steal votes from CHPs candidate. Saadet would have helped more to CHP if they stood behind Imamoglu intead of trying to get the mayor spot on their own but In the end every party decides where to have independent candidates, where to have coalitions and where not to be part of the race.

Do you realize that you talk about a city of 15 million people? I don’t know how many people there are Kurds, how many of them are voting for Imamoglu and how many for Binali (who as far as I know is also Kurdish) and how many of them are PKK members and sympathizers but looks like you do. Do you realize that probably arround 2 million people in Istanbul decided not to vote at all. I guess you know what their ethnicity and political views are too. So tell me. Give me exact statistics or don’t repeat the same sh*t over and over again.

ps Many don’t realize that we talk about mayoral elections where you don’t only vote for a party but about Personalities. Ekrem Imamoglu is a person who from what I have heard has done a very good job in the part of Istanbul he was running for years. People like him and respect him. At the same time you have economic and many other problems in the country and in Istanbul which are making people unhappy. Maybe not you or your family or other but many people want change and went for it. Instead of throwing mud at others just admit that your party lost. With the same mentality of running the country and dividing the nation on enemies/traitors/terrorists and etc you guys will lose the next elections too. Enough is enough and the first time you understood it was yesterday on the Balcony speech in Ankara.

The same logic does not apply because DSP is absolutely not comparable with SP or HDP. HDP had previously announced that they would not present candidates to major cities. In all previous elections they presented candidates and now suddenly not. It is therefore not difficult to understand that this move is purely in favor of CHP. This was an alliance between CHP and HDP. If HDP had appointed its own candidate, the number of votes from HDP would not go to CHP but to its own party candidate. This automatically means that Imamoglu would have lost. SP also has a alliance with the CHP. If SP did not appoint a candidate, the voters would have voted for AKP. We are talking about 800k votes in total here. You can jump high or low but this simply shows that CHP has won in Istanbul with the support of PKK. This election is certainly part of party elections because the parties are the ones who present candidates. The candidates they present are members of their own party.

Tarih bunlari kaydedecek dostum hic merak etme sen.

the next 4 years will be hell for the 2 big cities, next election they will be againg of Akp.

biji serok chp ahaha..

Money faucet will be shut off. Central anatolia will enjoy the new investments.

Ohh what a lovely day.
I am drinking for cruel victory of İmamoğlu and also for tears of Erdo.
IMG_20190401_223632.jpg

Suddenly all AK Trolls came out of their caves and started throwing sh1t everywhere on Twitter... their behaviour is similar to that of monkeys.

Hirsizlik Kitapi" yazanlar gelmis insanlari Hirsizlik ile sucluyor... :lol:
17 senedir Ülkeyi sömürenlere bir ses yok ama simdi resmen kuduruyorlar.

https://www.economist.com/europe/20...3TkcLXTvmWYNS-GlNSFieayEJJmz2b8Ai1z4zH3ZLUGSY

Turkish disgust

Erdogan loses Istanbul and Ankara

Local elections are a blow to Turkey’s autocratic president

Europe
Apr 1st 2019| ISTANBUL
OVER THE past few years, president Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his government have throttled dissent, taken control of the judiciary and defanged the press, confining what remains of Turkey’s democracy to the ballot box. In municipal elections on March 31st, the ballot box struck back. Despite taking a plurality of the national vote, Mr Erdogan’s ruling Justice and Development (AK) party suffered defeats in five of Turkey’s six biggest cities, including Istanbul, the country’s economic engine, and the capital Ankara.

The loss of Istanbul, in particularly, stung Mr Erdogan, given that he began his political career there over two decades ago. The AK’s mayoral candidate, a former prime minister and parliamentary speaker, Binali Yildirim, had the support of a media controlled by pro-government tycoons, his party’s seemingly unstoppable electoral machine and the president, who stumped for his candidates as if his own political future were on the line. The opposition’s pick, Ekrem Imamoglu, had the backing of a hapless, squabbling party, a fraction of his opponent’s resources and only a few years of experience as district mayor under his belt. But in one of the biggest upsets in Turkey’s recent election history, it was Mr Imamoglu, the relative unknown, who seemed to have won, by the thinnest of margins.

Breaking News:

Ekrem Imamoglu and CHP chairman Kemal Kilicdaroglu annouced just minutes ago that the Ezan (Islamic call to prayer) will be recited only in Greek from now on. They also plan to turn the newly built Camlica Mosque into an Orthodox cathedral and start baptizing forcibly all AKP voters to Christianity in the waters of the Bosphorus.

“We thank Apo, Feytullah Abi, mr. Trump and the Zionist And Crusader lobbies who helped us getting back Constantinople! “. With these words they ended their meeting with the medias.

ps Now AKTrolls can translate that in Turkish and start spamming it on Twitter. Many imbeciles will probably believe it’s real news too. :D

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom