• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great victory for CHP. A vital shot in the arm for the progressive forces in the country. Now it is time to show the founding party how to manage several of the world's major cities and make the next presidential elections a very competitive one.

AKP would wish this was an April 1st joke.

Congratulation to İmamoğlu. They consalidated the kemalist and PKK votes against Erdogan. Anyway after now we will see what is the price of PKK votes, and laws of course will start to work and many KCK and dhkpc will be get arrestted. Maybe kayyum will be there. :)

Congratulation to İmamoğlu. They consalidated the kemalist and PKK votes against Erdogan. Anyway after now we will see what is the price of PKK votes, and laws of course will start to work and many KCK and dhkpc will be get arrestted. Maybe kayyum will be there. :)

You do realize that AKP won in the southeast? PKK supporters voted for them hahaha

CHP and PKK came together to defeat Erdogan and "Ataturkculer" are very proud of it.

You do realize that AKP won in the southeast? PKK supporters voted for them hahaha
You believe in yourself??? :D Kurdish people supported Turkish state (Akp) though heavy hdpkk oppression over them. And Karayılan and HDP many times declraed the support CHP and ip against Erdogan. Anyway we will see KCK rats around in the munipilicy building and it will be easy to hunt them there.

Great victory for CHP. A vital shot in the arm for the progressive forces in the country. Now it is time to show the founding party how to manage several of the world's major cities and make the next presidential elections a very competitive one.

:lol:

Are you retarded or just trolling?

Since 2002, AKP has been getting 42-50% of the vote in every election (parliamentary, provincial, local etc)
Since 2002, CHP has been getting 25%-30% of the vote in every election (parliamentary, provincial, local etc)

This election: Exact same thing happened

AKP got almost 45% of the vote while CHP got 30% of the vote (+/- 1%)

How is this a great victory for CHP? Even in Ankara and Istanbul, AKP swept provincial elections. In other words, if today was a parliamentary or Presidential election: AKP would have won both Ankara and Istanbul

AKP just lost mayor elections for these two cities (while winning the Ankara and Istanbul provinces as a whole) and you are acting as if its over for AKP.

Everyone knows AKP is untouchable until 2028. After that, Erdogan will retire from politics and only then other parties might have a shot at governing Turkey.

Oh btw: In Ankara, CHP did not win....Mansur Yavas won. Everyone knew he was going to win. He is a life-long nationalist with good reputation in Ankara. He was a member of MHP throughout his life and just joined CHP for election reasons this year. Essentially, Mansur Yavas is ideologically closer to AKP+MHP than he is to secularist CHP.

So in essence, AKP really only lost Instabul's mayor election--and that too by less than 0.3% in an election cycle that was the worst it ever faced (double-digit inflation, economy down, no terrorism threats to exploit, local elections where people's choices are more fluid, currency crisis, strong opposition candidates, all parties coordinating to maximize anti-AKP vote etc)......And yet, AKP clearly won the local elections with 45% of the vote share nationally----winning ~540 districts out of 936 districts nationwide.

All major polls predicted AKP to get around 40% of the vote. AKP got almost 45% but yeah, great loss for Erdogan and AKP. :o:

This is the provincial-level electoral map of today's local elections

upload_2019-4-1_13-43-45.png

As usual, AKP absolutely dominates Turkish heartlands throughout Anatolia, Black Sea, and Bosphorus regions.

CHP performs well only in coastal, secular, wealthy provinces of Aegean Sea and Mediterranean.

Last edited:

You are on a millitary forum but you never follow millitary updates about Turkey. Remember Sur, Cizre, Nusaybin operations? AKP was going straight forward to defeat PKK entirely. People of south east are happy about these developments because they are tired of PKK. But you choose to make fun about it.

Little kid

You are on a millitary forum but you never follow millitary updates about Turkey. Remember Sur, Cizre, Nusaybin operations? AKP was going straight forward to defeat PKK entirely. People of south east are happy about these developments because they are tired of PKK. But you choose to make fun about it.

Little kid

There's still a lot of PKK supporters in the southeast

Majority of Kurds went for akape. Akape again appeared to be supported by anti-republican ideologies.
Even A haber just shows success of akape in south easth. A haber seems to have forgotten about İstanbul city. Grave silence about harsh victory of Millet Ittifakı!

442516.jpg

My congratulations to the man withcalm power! Dogs were barking but he never looked at them.

do you realize how many anatolians (turks) and eastler (most kurdish ppl) have moved to major cities..? thanks to eastler I feel like a stranger in many parts of Turkey.. the worst expirience I had, was when I realized that I am the only turk in the dolmus.. next time I will say rojbas! tu chawa yi! also some places of the east are with >30% of HDP/PKK support and this will not change until our government goes ahead with a real plan like a denazification program in germany.. we need a depkkisation program for that we need a propaganda institute and many many many programs to grab the children from the streets first of all cut off the 3 month summer holiday! 6 weeks are enough.. what is cheaper on the long run? destroyed vehicles, streets on fire, dead pll or an air conditioner? improve the school time children should go from 8 o'clock to 16 o'clock where there is plenty of time for everything let them choose to have some programs like art, mechanics, elektronics, math help, sport, pray or whatever

also I cant belive how many ppl voted for chp just because of past kemalist time I would prefer a kemalist chp rather that hijacked political cartoon of a PKK mouthpiece kicidaroglu ..

imagine how ppl here would go berserk if erdogan would do this kind of pkk mouthpiece.. yes some time ago he did it too.. both sides are like each other its an turkish mentality problem.. the sickness is in our ppls heart like erdo fans who praise him like a saint others do something similar for their ppl

I see no good future for our ppl we are living in a bad turkish drama TV series

Living in Germany, akp supporterz might be puzzled. Listen even your mighty Sultan appreciated Kurds . When Kurds support akape they are good but if they support Republicans they are terrorists. **** off then.

220px-Ekrem_İmamoğlu_%28cropped%29.jpg

Get use this faceee. İt is precious mayor of İstanbul!!!
You can't ruin our fest moods. At last we got rid of those thieves in the biggest 3 cities.

do you realize how many anatolians (turks) and eastler (most kurdish ppl) have moved to major cities..? thanks to eastler I feel like a stranger in many parts of Turkey.. the worst expirience I had, was when I realized that I am the only turk in the dolmus.. next time I will say rojbas! tu chawa yi! also some places of the east are with >30% of HDP/PKK support and this will not change until our government goes ahead with a real plan like a denazification program in germany.. we need a depkkisation program for that we need a propaganda institute and many many many programs to grab the children from the streets first of all cut off the 3 month summer holiday! 6 weeks are enough.. what is cheaper on the long run? destroyed vehicles, streets on fire, dead pll or an air conditioner? improve the school time children should go from 8 o'clock to 16 o'clock where there is plenty of time for everything let them choose to have some programs like art, mechanics, elektronics, math help, sport, pray or whatever

also I cant belive how many ppl voted for chp just because of past kemalist time I would prefer a kemalist chp rather that hijacked political cartoon of a PKK mouthpiece kicidaroglu ..

imagine how ppl here would go berserk if erdogan would do this kind of pkk mouthpiece.. yes some time ago he did it too.. both sides are like each other its an turkish mentality problem.. the sickness is in our ppls heart like erdo fans who praise him like a saint others do something similar for their ppl

I see no good future for our ppl we are living in a bad turkish drama TV series

That they move to big cities are the consquences of Economic bs politics.

Nobody wants Kilicdaro.. but that bastard is like a tick, he needs to fvck off and CHP must seperate itself from Leftist members.

What Turkey needs is DISCIPLINE and EDUCATION, especially the new Generation.

You're so incredibly funny. This is the worst outcome possible for China. CHP is strongly pro-Western and anti-Chinese. They would close our embassy in Bejing to make progress on the talks of our EU membership and they're much more receptive for the Uighur issue.

AKP has lost but they're not defeated by any means. And I want to point out that we're talking about a coalition which got 52% of all votes during the worst economic crisis of the last 15 years.

Back
Top Bottom