Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL your throwing off their Gaydar. :lol:

I'm good looking and dress well maybe that's why... the worst thing about these gays is that they will keep staring at you, and you know what they are thinking when they do, but you need to be a man and protect your namus (göt).

Well I would start with a good facebook campaign with images and text saying "Ahiska Turks are Turks but the Turkish government isn't giving them citizenship etc. If many Turkish citizens on facebook shared those things it would get media attention.

Does anyone know if a petition can be signed by the people in Turkey?

Like in the USA if enough people sign a petition and give it to the president they make it happen.
Ahiska Turks do this since the dawn of time i dont think anything will change.

Turkey will not become Afghanistan and moderate Islamist like AKP and erdogan don't want
it either .

wtf that "moderate islamist" mean? i'm not fucking with you, that's a sincere question. does that mean instead of beheading they'll just cut your dick? or women can cover their heads but open their butts?

well, something has to
I dont know why Turkey never cared for us......
We speak Turkish, we are Sunni Muslims, we are Nationalists.
Maybe we have different direct ancestors (being that we come from the Atabeks instead of the beyliks) but that isnt any reason to ignoring us for all this time.

Maybe we have different direct ancestors (being that we come from the Atabeks instead of the beyliks) but that isnt any reason to ignoring us for all this time.

I doubt it has to do with ancestors, there must be a political reason behind it don't know what.

I as a Turk know that majority of the people in Turkey would welcome you. kurds are the only people that will not want you as they are very racist people against anyone that isn't a kurd. Just look at the ethnic cleansing kurds are doing in north Syria killing arabs, turkmens and christian assyrians or forcing them to move.

I just found the article that states that in 1999 26% of Turks wanted sharia, today it fell to around ~10% @LegionnairE the rest of the article is also interesting, overall there is a positive trend in favor of secularism.

Türkiye'de dindarlık araştırması
sorry to hear man, it appears we're going backwards

We'll never be as awesome as Afghanistan :(
they are just ignorant man, look at all the things we discuss. AKP this, CHP that

I bet half the Turkey isn't even aware of Ahıska Turks :( (that's a sincere frowny face)

Most Turks(the people) didnt and dont even know you exist,that is a very if not the most important factor,the people didnt/dont know,you are not present,take a look at this forum,there is only one of you and whithout you there would only be a handful that know of your existence.
As you know,Turks dont care about your religion,being Turk is enough,maybe the previous governments didnt have the means,be it economic,political to do something about it.
I will post an article about the Ahiska Turks for starters,let us know what you think about it.

The BS you talking about? Religion was never banned, neither was teaching nor practicing plus Turkey is secular since 92 years.

I just found the article that states that in 1999 26% of Turks wanted sharia, today it fell to around ~10% @LegionnairE the rest of the article is also interesting, overall there is a positive trend in favor of secularism.

Türkiye'de dindarlık araştırması

in 2008, it was 7%. so, actually it didn't fall, but rose. i never heard of 26% in 90ies.

Many Turks, Iranians, Egyptians Link Sharia and Justice

True, I was not aware of Ahiska Turks before this weeks so.......and this thank to @Ahiska I'm aware of it now.

Same here I found out about Ahiska Turks for the first time on this thread.

When googling the location of it I thought it was either Turks in Siberia/Russia or native americans :)

What religion does Ahiska Turks have?

moderate Islamist like AKP

wtf that "moderate islamist" mean?
This might be "moderate islamist" o_O

rdndja.jpg

I didn't know anything about Ahıska Turks until i met you on this forum. Mate, Turkish people would support you if they only knew about you.

Back
Top Bottom