• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
500,000+ in hakkari or sirnak would make them majority no?

Then things would change.

Hakkari: 276.287
Sirnak: 488.966
Van: 1,085,542

I don't know how much of this is kurds
Sorry but no Ahiska wants to live in those regions......
Ahiska always want to go where other Ahiska are, those places are:
Istanbul/Bursa/Ardahan/Kars/Erzurum/Artvin and some towns in the Ardahan region

Sorry but no Ahiska wants to live in those regions......
Ahiska always want to go where other Ahiska are, those places are:
Istanbul/Bursa/Ardahan/Kars/Erzurum/Artvin and some towns in the Ardahan region
we should campaign for this. we should organize meetings and protest and get the political parties to pay attention.

wtf that "moderate islamist" mean? i'm not fucking with you, that's a sincere question. does that mean instead of beheading they'll just cut your dick? or women can cover their heads but open their butts?

in my opinion moderate Muslim would mean those Islamist prefer like to follow democratic means for change in govt./ implement sharia rule/any policy in their respective country with support from their people . in simple word they means change through democracy and also gradually .
as for beheading that is punishment for major crime implemented by a legal govt. not by any organization or party like a lqada/isis. woman are suppose to cover their full body covered is commandment by Allah not by any organization so as a Muslim every woman should cover their body properly and also cover their head except their face pulm . we have a member who seems more knowlwgable about this matter so i am putting it to him @Zarvan :-)

in my opinion moderate Muslim would mean those Islamist prefer like to follow democratic means for change in govt./ implement sharia rule/any policy in their respective country with support from their people . in simple word they means change through democracy and also gradually .
as for beheading that is punishment for major crime implemented by a legal govt. not by any organization or party like a lqada/isis. woman are suppose to cover their full body covered is commandment by Allah not by any organization so as a Muslim every woman should cover their body properly and also cover their head except their face pulm . we have a member who seems more knowlwgable about this matter so i am putting it to him @Zarvan :-)
Their is no such thing as Moderate their is either Islamic view or let say in Islamic way an legal view or an illegal one @telkon

Why you guys are using the "Islam" on your "mic" ? I thought we have here no Europeans but i see their Ideology is already in your Brains.

so basically "moderate islamist" is a hypocrite? use "democracy" to finally arrive at sharia?

Their is no such thing as Moderate their is either Islamic view or let say in Islamic way an legal view or an illegal one @telkon

exactly my thoughts. you can't be a moderate, "democracy loving" muslim and sharia supporter at the same time. as erdogan once said, "democracy is a tram, we'll ride in it until we arrive, then we'll get off" and "democracy is a tool, not a goal".

exactly my thoughts. you can't be a moderate, "democracy loving" muslim and sharia supporter at the same time. as erdogan once said, "democracy is a tram, we'll ride in it until we arrive, then we'll get off" and "democracy is a tool, not a goal".

When Erdogan has said this ? Before AKP, while being a member of Erbakan's party which is truly islamist.

But now with his own party, his own govt, what he has done to be called "islamist" ? Legaly ater 14 years of AKP what has changed ? What law or right is now banished form Turkey ?

When Erdogan has said this ? Before AKP, while being a member of Erbakan's party which is truly islamist.

But now with his own party, his own govt, what he has done to be called "islamist" ? Legaly ater 14 years of AKP what has changed ? What law or right is now banished form Turkey ?

that would take pages and pages. i'm not that patient.

edit: for your first paragraph, a man won't change after his 50ies ;)

that would take pages and pages. i'm not that patient.

Of course....this how you avoid to answer....:D

But I will insist, give me only one law which can be called 'islamist law" put in by AKP after 14 years ?

edit: for your first paragraph, a man won't change after his 50ies

A man no, but a politician yes.
Erdogan under Erbakan, and Erdogan leader of AKP are two different politician. Today Erdogan is not forced to follow another man political view.

I watch it, I don't very like the idea that state should never intervene (the gvot should intervene in education, welfare, comunication, big entreprise like aeroport......) but I like that a govt or leader can be critize (even insulted) without risk, wicht is not possible in Turkey unfortunetly.

In France, we have the guignol, which very funny TV show witch make fun of everybody even the president, luckly I found one with eng sub (you must active the eng sub) :

Last edited:
1201292.gif

I watch it, I don't very like the idea that state should never intervene (the gvot should intervene in education, welfare, comunication, big entreprise like aeroport......) but I like that a govt or leader can be critize (even insulted) without risk, wicht is not possible in Turkey unfortunetly.
We've got extremely few state companies anyway akp sold the rest... and those that are still under state control like MKEK, TOKİ, etc are inefficient as hell, even Turkish Airlines. I mean they suck hard.

so yeah, I'll probably vote for LDP today. Because I didn't like Kılıçdaroğlu's latest statements. and I don't believe HEPAR has a candidate in this election. I don't care if LDP loses. I wanna do the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom