Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This might be "moderate islamist" o_O

rdndja.jpg
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You serious ??
Watch this.
Yeah I see videos like this but I never encounter people like this in my daily life so I'm always amazed...

I'm even surprised you haven't heard about Ahıska Turks o_O
When I watch this I didn't know what hit me

Same here I found out about Ahiska Turks for the first time on this thread.

When googling the location of it I thought it was either Turks in Siberia/Russia or native americans :)

What religion does Ahiska Turks have?
Ahiska Turks are primarly Sunni Muslims with an Orthodox and Shia minority.

Yeah.....that sounds familiarly Turkish. :)
Every Ahiska i know said that people always confuse Ahiska with Alaska

Back to topic, I think citizenship and a few acres of land must be given to Ahıska and Criman Turks for them to come and settle in Turkey, Sivas could be a good location for them, Kars or Ardahan would also do. We could establish a new MKEK factory there for their employment and same could be done with Yakut Turks aswell.

We have half of Syria in Turkey and nobody gives a shit...
I don't think anyone would actually oppose this.
Frankly, nobody has the right to

I think Van, Hakkari, Sirnak are perfect... The cities that get most votes for HDP would be good, would become MHP fast :)

I think Van, Hakkari, Sirnak are perfect... The cities that get most votes for HDP would be good, would become MHP fast :)
I think politics should be secondary to this, Giving Ahıska Turks what they deserve should be our priority.

And I wouldn't give them land where I wouldn't personally live. I wouldn't live in the fvcking Hakkari I'm sorry.
Sivas could be acceptable.

500,000+ in hakkari or sirnak would make them majority no?

Then things would change.

Hakkari: 276.287
Sirnak: 488.966
Van: 1,085,542

I don't know how much of this is kurds

500,000+ in hakkari or sirnak would make them majority no?
Then things would change.
Hakkari: 276.287
Sirnak: 488.966
Van: 1,085,542
I don't know how much of this is kurds
first It'd imply that we're using Ahıskas, and second it'd make it look like we're trying to assimilate kurds.

It'd make us look like assholes on both sides I'm sorry. That's simply not acceptable.

first It'd imply that we're using Ahıskas, and second it'd make it look like we're trying to assimilate kurds.

It'd make us look like assholes on both sides I'm sorry. That's simply not acceptable.

Either kick the kurds out or that... their strategy is obvious make 10-15 babies and try to become majority in Turkey. We can't just sit around doing nothing.

Either kick the kurds out or that... their strategy is obvious make 10-15 babies and try to become majority in Turkey. We can't just sit around doing nothing.

What can we do ? Or there are Erdogan's solution : at least 3 babies......:agree: the only real solution.
The worst even if a Kurdistan was really create on Turkey's land, that will not resolve the problem because 40% of the kurds will still live in Turkey biggest city : Istambul, Ankara, Izmir....

Back
Top Bottom