• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strange it would be God sent solution to Turkeys kurd problem on the east. We have different kinds of ethnic make up in Turkey we have more Bosnians than in Bosnia, but the only one that is ungreatful is the kurds.

found this

Ahiska_Turkleri_Nufus_Dagilimi_0.jpg

How many Ahiska Turks are there in the world?

Looks like your history is in south Georgia? =

turkistan.jpg

You got many kurds too? When I search "ahiska kurds" I get some results too in google.

Don't you have businessmen that are ahiska?

What you could do is organize and plan the whole thing well, then a group can go to Turkey and open up factories then bring in the other Ahiskas on a "work permit" until you get real Turkish ID... something like this could work.

Also there is something called investor Visa... they have it in the USA, if you can invest $500,000 in the USA then you get a greencard no problem, money talks, you could buy a house or whatever.

Getting citizenship is only difficult if you don't have money.
Ahiska is basically South Georgia.
And no Kurds are a tiny minority with only 3000 of the over 600.000 Ahiska population.
The Kurds are not native to the Ahiska/Ardahan region and only came after the republic was formed.
There are many business men in the US who are Ahiska but those are like always a tiny minority in regards of that most Ahiska live a normal life in the countries they live in.
(This map is also pretty offensive since only the South of Georgia is considered as Ahiska the rest is normally a part of Georgia)

No we need to send demirtas..
I dont wish Demirtas even to my worst enemies.

Ahiska is basically South Georgia.
And no Kurds are a tiny minority with only 3000 of the over 600.000 Ahiska population.
The Kurds are not native to the Ahiska/Ardahan region and only came after the republic was formed.
There are many business men in the US who are Ahiska but those are like always a tiny minority in regards of that most Ahiska live a normal life in the countries they live in.
(This map is also pretty offensive since only the South of Georgia is considered as Ahiska the rest is normally a part of Georgia)

I dont wish Demirtas even to my worst enemies.

Well I would start with a good facebook campaign with images and text saying "Ahiska Turks are Turks but the Turkish government isn't giving them citizenship etc. If many Turkish citizens on facebook shared those things it would get media attention.

Does anyone know if a petition can be signed by the people in Turkey?

Like in the USA if enough people sign a petition and give it to the president they make it happen.

keep him for another 10~20 year for continuous development of Turkey to you, we need some one like Erdogan or mahatir mohammad for Bangladesh .
:o: :close_tema::suicide:
that guy is making Turkey a terror hub, destroying dream of Mustafa Kamal Ataturk

:o: :close_tema::suicide:
that guy is making Turkey a terror hub, destroying dream of Mustafa Kamal Ataturk

Atartuk dream will fulfill if turkey emerged as a develop country from sick man of Europe. Secondly if attartuk dream of secularism still strongly supported by masses then erdogans akp wouldn't get so much support for 10 years.

If that's a huge deal, south koreans must be magicians of economy

South Korea is USA's front against communism and China, it's US money, tech and know how that has made South Korea a success. Same as Israel.

South Korea is like Bilal Erdogan son of Erdogan, his daddy buys shipping boats for him :)

Secondly if attartuk dream of secularism still strongly supported by masses then erdogans akp wouldn't get so much support for 10 years.

I don't think the secularism is really in danger because of Erdogan.
What Erdogan has done against the secularism since 14 years ?

Authorized the headcraft in college or adm ? This was a good thing, because this ban was unnatural in Turkey, specially while country like France, country where secularism has born, has never forbid it.

A secular country is not a country which forbid religion but a country which accept all religion like equal, and this the thing the kemalist has understand too late.

Back
Top Bottom