• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sorry for that, but I can't stress enough how important it was for Turkey to stay out of WWII

We've lost a whole generation in WWI due to the incompetence and the lack of vision shown by ittihat & terakki government.
While it was good to stay neutral (this wasnt even Inönüs idea but Atatürks)
It wouldnt have had any bad impact if he would have had opened the border for us.
But no he didnt and 1/4 of my people died.
And even today Turkey doesnt care about us Ahiska one bit.
(Except 3000 Ahiska will be settled in Kars/Erzurum/Ardahan but we are a population of over 600.000 people)

While it was good to stay neutral (this wasnt even Inönüs idea but Atatürks)
It wouldnt have had any bad impact if he would have had opened the border for us.
But no he didnt and 1/4 of my people died.
And even today Turkey doesnt care about us Ahiska one bit.
(Except 3000 Ahiska will be settled in Kars/Erzurum/Ardahan but we are a population of over 600.000 people)
I'm terribly sorry

That's a stupid criticsm btw
But it's a good way to study Turkish....
m1802.gif
@madmusti, anymore lessons like this? :sarcastic:

This is my problem with Kılıçdaroğlu's CHP today:
Don't get me wrong I still think AKP is far worse but I won't vote for CHP until they get some spine and kick the pkk sympathizers out of the party.

The Idea that "everyone can be a member of chp" might sit well with Kılıçdaroğlu's ultra-liberal views but it doesn't sit well with mine.

Last edited:
Emin claims he and his friends defend HDP and Gulen Movement today:

emin-colasandan-fuhusa-zemin-h1425738690.jpg

''Ülkemizin bölünmez bütünlüğünün, laik ve demokratik Cumhuriyet’in, Atatürk ilke ve devrimlerinin en büyük savunucusu olan, bazılarını benim de bire bir tanıdığım nice insanlar sandık başına bu hesapla gidip oylarını HDP’ye verdiler.
Peki şimdi, bu seçimde ne olacak?
Eğer aynı süreç 1 Kasım günü de gerçekleşir, Doğu ve Güneydoğu’yu, ama özellikle de Güneydoğu’yu HDP silmece kazanırsa, gökten ilahlar bile inse AKP’yi kurtarmak mümkün olmaz.

Dolayısıyla, bu seçimde de AKP’nin en büyük rakibi (istesek de istemezsek de) HDP’dir.

Burada bir cümlelik bir parantez açıyorum:
(HDP yüzde 10’u geçemezse, korkarım ki başta Güneydoğu olmak üzere ülkenin pek çok yerinde kanlı olaylar çıkar ve terör çok canlar alır.)

Bazen kendi kendime düşünürken, ya da arkadaşlarla konuşurken konu hep aynı yere geliyor!..
“Ne günlere kaldık!.. Eskiden iktidarın tetikçisi ve taşeronu olan cemaatle kavgalı idik. Şimdi bunca haksızlığa uğrayınca onların yanında yer almak, onları savunmak durumunda kalıyoruz.
Apo’nun uzantısı olan HDP’den nefret ederdik. Şimdi AKP’nin elinden iktidarı söküp alma görevi adeta onlara verildi ve biz HDP’nin yüzde 10 barajını aşmasını dilemeye başladık!

Yine bir atasözü ile bitireyim…
Atalarımız “Büyük lokma ye büyük konuşma” demiş, doğru söylemiş!'' Emin Çölaşan

God... I love my state
m0103.gif

Last edited:
The Idea that "everyone can be a member of chp" might sit well with Kılıçdaroğlu's ultra-liberal views but it doesn't sit well with mine.

+1
Kilicdaroglu today is nothing more than Demirtass"s parrot!
Since the ends of "peace process" he have the same discours! Specially during Cizre's operation where according to him Turkey has not killed PKK but civil....

I'm not racist, I don't hate Kurds, but I cannot keeps myselfs to think that if Kemal go so far this is because himself is kurd.

+1
Kilicdaroglu today is nothing more than Demirtass"s parrot!
Since the ends of "peace process" he have the same discours! Specially during Cizre's operation where according to him Turkey has not killed PKK but civil....

I'm not racist, I don't hate Kurds, but I cannot keeps myselfs to think that if Kemal go so far this is because himself is kurd.
he's not

So he is a Kurd or not, what difference
rhARzzZ.png
the man doesn't identify himself as a kurd so it's nobody's right to label him something that he isn't

if someone thinks I'm gay, I'll respectfully let them know that I'm not.
It's not because I hate gays okay? most of them are decent people

and if you think an argument is pointless you can choose to stay out of it

We have an organization and we demand it.
(But nobody cares since they cant get any media attention from us like with Palestine or the Syrians)
What about social media?

we can make our voice heard in the social media

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom