Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said this before and I'll say it again,
I love you bro :guns:

I never voted for CHP, and I preserve my right to call idiots idiots

If your cause for voting for a party is arabic azan... then you're a bunch of idiots

If a political party put your country through a world war without being invaded, and your criticizm of them is "we had to wait in line for sugar" you're not an idiot you're retarded

I'll take any days of starvation over Turkey getting invaded by Germany

Your enemy just got banned :cheers:

I think most new members are banned ex-members, they keep talking about old stuff in this forum that a new member just can't know.

Hey when is the voting results for the election can someone tell me?

Then according to this :

Are your dumb ?

I must admit I curious for your explanation.........o_O
I didn't live in 50ies... I thought we were talking in that context

İnönü's CHP and Kılıçdaroğlu's CHP are dramatically different

Today I'd vote for CHP if they had some spine and throw people like Hüseyin Aygün out of the party. He's a pkk sympathizer scum. And he would have no place in İnönü's CHP

Still though... AKP is filled with so many pkk sympathizers It's hard to even count.

Sorry, not too familiar with the complexities of Turkish internal politics. But a former friend of mine living in the US asked me to share the following image, explaining to me the details. It is a telling account of the party in power supporting and praising a head of terrorist.

It is interesting that the party in power has shifted from pro-PKK to anti PKK in a matter of weeks.

I guess voters need to take this in perspective when voting in two weeks or so.

I guess all the persons below are AKP higher ups, supporters and officials.

On a personal note, I am an admirer of Ataturk, the greatest revolutionary and enlightenment thinker of the 20th century, a true statesman and visionary leader.

I do hope the people of Turkey won't ignore the vision and dream of one of the greatest statesmen of all time.
Another infographic supplied by the same friend:

CRyZgdWVAAADlTQ.jpg:large

Not sure about the details of the current conflict but I have a good grasp on the Kurdish problem.

But, supporting a terrorist group (PKK) and its leader in such a reckless way would be considered dangerous and an act of treason in another country.

Does anybody know why the President suddenly decided to hate PKK?

This looks very much like the relations with Gulenist sectarian group: Your President knows very well how to promote his own interests and for this end utilize any tools regardless of dangers to national security and national interests.

In any other country, people would get rid of such a person in no time.

I voted for HEPAR for two elections in a row. This time I'm considering LDP

Last edited:
I repeat:
"Hey when is the voting results for the election can someone tell me?"

Moderator beni ignore yapiyor bunlar :sarcastic:

Your enemy just got banned :cheers:
I think most new members are banned ex-members, they keep talking about old stuff in this forum that a new member just can't know.

Hey when is the voting results for the election can someone tell me?
he wanted to get me banned for criticizing religion. isn't that funny? :)
My bad then, sorry.
It's okay.

One shouldn't expect dramatic changes in democracy. When a political party comes into power the changes are often subtle. But overtime those subtle changes add up. So I'd rather have CHP ruling the country rather than AKP even though not that much is going to change. .

But I see a bigger problem, a rather chronic problem that is bi-partisanship. Only two parties dominating the voter base. I see that is weakening the democracy in Turkey and %10 election treshold is making that worse.

I think we need more parties in the parliament. So I vote for smaller parties, Even though most people thinks that I'm wasting my vote.

They've called me many things for saying precisely these @Khalid ibn al-Walid @era_shield

Apparently IpekMedya is unavailable in my country....
It was in Turkish anyway, some AKP higher up admitting on the television that they've left pkk alone,

they've even walked passed military outposts with weapons and made hand gestures yet the troops were ordered to stand down.

That's a stupid criticsm btw

Last edited:
so what? they've held Turkey together in a time of chaos. They've navigated the country through WWII safely and opened the way for bi-partisan democracy.

And later on they haven't lost elections because economic growth was slow or anything.

They lost the elections because the army had to ration the food among populace because there was the risk of getting attacked by nazis. The fact that people had to ration food, wait in line to get their rations. annoyed our super luxury loving citizens

And when DP won they won through issues like "arabic azan" and bullshit like that

So yeah, It's not CHP's fault they are unpopular... it's strictly down to the fact that people are dumb.
They didnt manage anything at all in WW2...............
While we Ahiska got deported to Uzbekistan and Siberia Turkey under Inönü didnt even open the border to save us.
I love Atatürk but Inönü was something completely different (just like the CHP today)

They didnt manage anything at all in WW2...............
While we Ahiska got deported to Uzbekistan and Siberia Turkey under Inönü didnt even open the border to save us.
I love Atatürk but Inönü was something completely different (just like the CHP today)
I'm sorry for that, but I can't stress enough how important it was for Turkey to stay out of WWII

We've lost a whole generation in WWI due to the incompetence and the lack of vision shown by ittihat & terakki government. We simply weren't in any shape to fight

It was in Turkish anyway, some AKP higher up admitting on the television that they've left pkk alone,

they've even walked passed military outposts with weapons and made hand gestures yet the troops were ordered to stand down.

That's a stupid criticsm btw
Can you stop with THE fake propaganda?

Back
Top Bottom