Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Golden era ? :o:
Turkey was bankrupt before AKP! They come to rule after a bankrupt.

I am 25 years old and don't live in Turkey so I cannot really tell what has changed since AKP, but I recall while being a child in Turkey everyday the water and electricity was shot down in Ankara. And I know thay my parent has never trusted Turkey's hospital in the past, and yet today many Turks and foreigner come to Turkey because the hospital have same quality but less expensive than the west.

I will give your this :

Edit:
Sorry this is the one I wanted to show :

Ther is no difference between Chp and other left side parties, in the end Turkey was always end like this:-). Anasol goverment ahahaha, later Mhp was the dog of. Bankrupt, failliet and big ZERO. When they had privatized they southed about selling Turkey. And now different things, lets see what next elections will bring.

Eski arsivleri bir karistiralim...:-) asacagiz kesecegiz....

Last edited:
1201621.jpg

We will never have flawless governments. İnsanın olduğu yerde hata olacak. Even if AKP had mistakes, its the best government in TC history.

Your picture scares me, you look too serious especially with the beard.

Don't you have a shaved picture where you smile? :cheesy:

CHP haven't ruled Turkey since 1950 if you aren't 70 years old you can't remember.

you can keep your propaganda video, ain't gonna watch it. For your information, electric outages still happen, water situation is going to get worse with the ridiculously large 3rd airport they are constructing near the Terkos lake, biggest water source of İstanbul. and social services haven't improved a bit since they came.

in schools classrooms are still 40 students, hospitals are the same only the systems got digital so you wait at home for your rendezvous and minimum wage is still below powerty line.
Just admit it you hate AKP because they are religious... that's why you love CHP because they are not religious like yourself.

CHP haven't ruled Turkey since 1950 if you aren't 70 years old you can't remember.

They haven't ruled Turkey alone, but I don't care about that, a governement with coalition has bankrupt Turkey before AKP, so what golden age are you speaking about ?

Frankly in the whole world only Lula of Brazil have made more for his country in the recent history.

But are you really not for CHP like you have said to me ? Of course now that Killardaroglu is the best friend of Demirtas, not many people said to be for CHP.
Kemal Ghandi and Obama Demirtass....the surname of the west for the two best friend of Turkey, together they will surely save Turkey form the bad Erdogan.......o_O

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom