• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Racism and nontolerance for others faith is ugly. TurkeyForever bro, don't let the PKK scum let you generalize all Kurds. There are still many Kurds who are anti-PKK and want them wiped out as much as us.
Legionnaire stop bashing islam, you should be able to respect the religion 1,5 billion follows. Hatred for your own nationals' faith is an ugly thing

I dont have to be a police to interfere something wrong in public and in the same way I dont have to be a moderator to interfere something contrary the purpose of the forum. You have no right to disturb other people in the forum. Go and post your religious ideas in religion forums.
Guess what, Turkey is ruled by political Islam and I can post about it in any fvcking way I want, if you don't like it,
You can use the Ignore button.
Legionnaire stop bashing islam, you should be able to respect the religion 1,5 billion follows. Hatred for your own nationals' faith is an ugly thing
I'm happy to disagree with you on that one.

oh I love the smell of bigotry in the morning

What are you trying to do with this ? Giving a bad image of Islam because of retard arab emir ? Then may I said that CHP is "dinsiz" (no religious) party ? CHP are funny, they accuse AKP to use Islam to gain vote, and yet they cry when someone (for exemple MHP's deputy.....°) say CHP is "dinsiz".

you should mind your own business and leave the moderation to the moderator

The moderator are busy, they cannot always be behind everthing.

Hello thanks for letting us know you are a kurd.

You're go too far here. Your early post was cleary racist, you should ask pardon here and not go deeper.

What are you trying to do with this ? Giving a bad image of Islam because of retard arab emir ? Then may I said that CHP is "dinsiz" (no religious) party ? CHP are funny, they accuse AKP to use Islam to gain vote, and yet they cry when someone (for exemple MHP's deputy.....°) say CHP is "dinsiz"
I am "dinsiz"... and I'm not a member of the CHP so you may think whatever you want about them, I don't give a flying f.

as for the retard arab emir... he probably knows his religion better than you do since he reads quran in his native language no? Maybe you should go teach him, I don't know

The moderator are busy, they cannot always be behind everthing.
I've been here since 2010 and I know the rules last time I checked it wasn't forbidden to voice religious opinions.

you really sohuld mind your own business

You're go too far here. Your early post was cleary racist, you should ask pardon here and not go deeper.

I clearly said I may sound racist but am not a racist:

1) I don't hate anybody do to faith, skin color or ethnicity (kurds).

2) I REALLY hate pro-pkk and pro-hdp kurds, and I REALLY hate UGLY kurds (not nice looking ones).

How does that make me racist?

It's like saying you are a racist because you don't like girls with red hair.

Now how do I like my own posts? :)

I've been here since 2010 and I know the rules last time I checked it wasn't forbidden to voice religious opinions.

I'm pretty sure, that this topic is not about religion, and while I was not in this forum before you, I know moderator don't like to deviate of subject.

I'm pretty sure, that this topic is not about religion, and while I was not in this forum before you, I know moderator don't like to deviate of subject.
so stfu maybe? no?
I clearly said I may sound racist but am not a racist:

1) I don't hate anybody do to faith, skin color or ethnicity (kurds).

2) I REALLY hate pro-pkk and pro-hdp kurds, and I REALLY hate UGLY kurds (not nice looking ones).

How does that make me racist?

It's like saying you are a racist because you don't like girls with red hair.

Now how do I like my own posts? :)
duuude :D what the fvck :D

of course that's not racist at all :lol: :lol:

I hate ugly kurds because they are ugly (not good looking kurds) I can say this all day and it wouldn't make me racist, seriously do you "LIKE" dilek öcalan with the mole on her face.

God Damn She's UGLY!

You can play soccer with her mole:

176188_o3df2.jpg

This post "I don't even know why God created the kurds, they are so ugly" is racist.

I was in a hurry so I understand if that sounded racist, ( was cooking meat ).

What I meant to say was "I don't know why God created UGLY kurds (not good looking ones)", my bad :)

By the way a reliable source gave me this picture, it seems öcalan might be in turkish parliament and we know him as dilek öcalan... it does look like öcalan... hmmm

It might be true, because no real female would be this ugly unless a man such as öcalan becomes a woman.

dilek-%C3%B6calan_784143.jpg

Turkey is ruled according to "1982 constitution" and this is not BAE internal affairs section.
and I would totally buy that sh*t if I was born yesterday...
This post "I don't even know why God created the kurds, they are so ugly" is racist.
dude, he just doesn't like the "ugly" kurds :D totally not racist :lol:

oh man :D I laughed so much, tears came out of my eyes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom