Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1201623.jpg

asdf1jzyz.png

They forgot the ones before !
Well, our concept of a scandal has changed dramatically since the beginning of the AKP rule

now I'm a hundred percent convinced that if those things happened under AKP rule they would be swept under the rug

that's a level of childish I wouldn't expect from you

What I meant to say was "I don't know why God created UGLY kurds (not good looking ones)", my bad

Lol....I prefer that Ocalan and his family are awfull looking rather than handsome....thank you very much.

Well, our concept of a scandal has changed dramatically since the beginning of the AKP rule

now I'm a hundred percent convinced that if those things happened under AKP rule they would be swept under the rug

But under AKP rule, Turkey's GDP is three more time bigger than before AKP. So yes people forgive more easily.
Maybe AKP is corrup but they are also competant.
CHP and MHP was only corrupt during their rule.

But under AKP rule, Turkey's GDP is three more time bigger than before AKP. So yes people forgive more easily.
Maybe AKP is corrup but they are also competant.
CHP and MHP was only corrupt during their rule.
That's simply isn't true, GDP growth was highest in CHP's tern as Sinan posted a couple of pages ago. We were industrializing fast it was like a golden era.

and even if GDP growth was good and it's not, that doesn't matter if the money goes only to AKP supporter companies. Minimum wage is below the line of powerty poor is still extremely poor only the rich and powerful are getting richer and more powerful

and CHP put Turkey through WWII... I'd like to see AKP try that, they can't even handle the syrian crisis ffs
LDP the ones with Dolphin ? Just thinked of them ^^
When you think about it... what do we hate about the AKP the most? They are totalitarian right? they want to control everything even courts. They hate seperation of forces. They hate free speech, they want to control the media, they want headlines to change when tayyip says "alo fatih"

Don't you think in such a time of totalitarianism and hate we could use some liberalism and chill the fvck out?

Lol....I prefer that Ocalan and his family are awfull looking rather than handsome....thank you very much.
lol

@LegionnairE

Actually Im waiting to see how the Results of this Elections will look.

As you know there is someone who has the "strings" on his Hand.

I would expect but don´t wish an "Coup d`état"

We can vote we would like, but it´s already gone our.......! o_O Or im wrong :cheesy:

@madmusti

if coup d'etat happened junta government would totally hang erdogan

and I'll take any number of days in prison getting tortured if it means I can watch that :D

Junta government would last a year, a small price to pay for ending this 13 years of nightmare

That's simply isn't true, GDP growth was highest in CHP's tern as Sinan posted a couple of pages ago. We were industrializing fast it was like a golden era.

Golden era ? :o:
Turkey was bankrupt before AKP! They come to rule after a bankrupt.

I am 25 years old and don't live in Turkey so I cannot really tell what has changed since AKP, but I recall while being a child in Turkey everyday the water and electricity was shot down in Ankara. And I know thay my parent has never trusted Turkey's hospital in the past, and yet today many Turks and foreigner come to Turkey because the hospital have same quality but less expensive than the west.

I will give your this :

Edit:
Sorry this is the one I wanted to show :

Last edited:
@LegionnairE

It´s true Bro :) Im not voting cannot find some Faction that shares my Vision.
Maybe you're just anti-faction like me? Isn't there a write-in option?

I am 25 years old and don't live in Turkey so I cannot really tell what has changed since AKP, but I recall while being a child in Turkey everyday the water and electricity was shot down in Ankara. And I know thay my parent has never trusted Turkey's hospital in the past, and yet today many Turks and foreigner come to Turkey because the hospital have same quality but less expensive than the west.

I will give your this :
OOoooOOOooo! Propaganda... Me likes :partay:

I will give your this :
CHP haven't ruled Turkey since 1950 if you aren't 70 years old you can't remember.

you can keep your propaganda video, ain't gonna watch it. For your information, electric outages still happen, water situation is going to get worse with the ridiculously large 3rd airport they are constructing near the Terkos lake, biggest water source of İstanbul. and social services haven't improved a bit since they came.

in schools classrooms are still 40 students, hospitals are the same only the systems got digital so you wait at home for your rendezvous and minimum wage is still below powerty line.

@madmusti

if coup d'etat happened junta government would totally hang erdogan

and I'll take any number of days in prison getting tortured if it means I can watch that :D

Junta government would last a year, a small price to pay for ending this 13 years of nightmare

Those Junta will came from "Erdogan", not from the ones who will hang him.

Back
Top Bottom