• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rather the only democratic party you support.
AKP is still democratic, and for now the AKP dictatorship is only a nightmare not a reality. But let that be, and let agree that we will not agree.

Rather the only democratic party you support.
AKP is still democratic, and for now the AKP dictatorship is only a nightmare not a reality. But let that be, and let agree that we will not agree.
I mean CHP is the only party that is democratic in it's internal matters
every MP candidate gets elected inside the party that's a huge deal

Say if I'm wrong but during this time, CHP was the only party authorised, right ? :rofl:
CHP has really a problem......

You need to evaluate with the circumstances of the time. You are saying being the only party CHP was not democratic...and you are talking with today's standarts.

Let's not forget that Caliphate and Sultanate just ended. Europe and ME are being ruled dictators. If you look at with 1920s standards they were pretty good.

Or maybe you wanna say, Mehmet Fatih Sultan was not democratic and liberal enough, too..... :undecided:

dilek-%C3%B6calan-ile-dalga-ge%C3%A7en-karaktersiz_791090.jpg

1146998.jpg

You need to evaluate with the circumstances of the time. You are saying being the only party CHP was not democratic...and you are talking with today's standarts.

That not what I'm saying, I was speaking of CHP popularity and not the democratic aspect.
This is a problem that only time CHP was the ruler of Turkey (without coalition) was during the time where only CHP was authorised to exist.

That not what I'm saying, I was speaking of CHP popularity and not the democratic aspect.
This is a problem that only time CHP was the ruler of Turkey (without coalition) was during the time where only CHP was authorised to exist.
so what? they've held Turkey together in a time of chaos. They've navigated the country through WWII safely and opened the way for bi-partisan democracy.

And later on they haven't lost elections because economic growth was slow or anything.

They lost the elections because the army had to ration the food among populace because there was the risk of getting attacked by nazis. The fact that people had to ration food, wait in line to get their rations. annoyed our super luxury loving citizens

And when DP won they won through issues like "arabic azan" and bullshit like that

So yeah, It's not CHP's fault they are unpopular... it's strictly down to the fact that people are dumb.

So yeah, It's not CHP's fault they are unpopular... it's strictly down to the fact that people are dumb.

Frankly with this mentality AKP's dosn't have to worry, CHP will always provoc his own defeat. Thank you CHP.

Frankly with this mentality AKP's dosn't have to worry, CHP will always provoc his own defeat. Thank you CHP.
how many times do I gotta say I'm not a member of CHP?

I'm not a politician and I can say people are fcking idiots without worrying about my votes

how many times do I gotta say I'm not a member of CHP?

I'm not a politician and I can say people are fcking idiots without worrying about my votes

Then for someone who dosn't vote for CHP, you defend them quit a lot, enough to say people are idiot for not voting CHP.

Yes you're not a politician and neither I'am but you vote for CHP or according to yourself you're an idiot for not voting for them.

@KencOsman Why did you open new log-ins ? Did not I say that I will not let such actions which is directly violating the rules ?

See you When you came back here as Turkish_FR because You are banned ! If you attempt to open one more log-in for politic reasons, I will totally ban all your accounts !

@KencOsman Why did you open new log-ins ? Did not I say that I will not let such actions which is directly violating the rules ?

See you When you came back here as Turkish_FR because You are banned ! If you attempt to open one more log-in for politic reasons, I will totally ban all your accounts !
I said this before and I'll say it again,
I love you bro :guns:

Then for someone who dosn't vote for CHP, you defend them quit a lot, enough to say people are idiot for not voting CHP.

Yes you're not a politician and neither I'am but you vote for CHP or according to yourself you're an idiot for not voting for them.
I never voted for CHP, and I preserve my right to call idiots idiots

If your cause for voting for a party is arabic azan... then you're a bunch of idiots

If a political party put your country through a world war without being invaded, and your criticizm of them is "we had to wait in line for sugar" you're not an idiot you're retarded

I'll take any days of starvation over Turkey getting invaded by Germany

Back
Top Bottom