• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed with Misiroglu, these are wrong words but I dont think their purpose was to say something contrary to Islam. Recently Davutoglu also said that their undestanding of Islam complately opposite with ISIS, not 180 degree but even 360 degree. Looks like saying we have the same logic with ISIS while his purpose was to consolidate the term "opposite".

In the which part of the video Misiroglu said "Tayyip is murted and Davutogli is commiting shirk." ?

Don't use your real picture as avatar, just a suggestion. It might end up being used wrongly on the internet.

HDP in Europe will increase their votes, Kurds are flocking to Turkish consulates with HDP flags all over. These recent events in Syria and Iraq between PKK and ISIS has brought immense support from Kurds in Europe, i can say for certainty now that most kurds in Europe support PKK.

HDP in Europe will increase their votes, Kurds are flocking to Turkish consulates with HDP flags all over. These recent events in Syria and Iraq between PKK and ISIS has brought immense support from Kurds in Europe, i can say for certainty now that most kurds in Europe support PKK.

They all do, in Turkey when they go to vacation they love Turkey.

When they go to Europe they talk bad about Ataturk.

When they commit crimes they say they are Turks, as to give us a bad name.

kurds are the most ungrateful people on earth, they should move to China and try to live us tibetans or uyghurs to understand what they are ungreatful about.

I don't even know why God created the kurds, they are so ugly.

I can only imagine how it must be for you to go vote with all those kurds openly hating Turks around you, I bet they want to fight with you and stuff.

kurds are the most ungrateful people on earth, they should move to China and try to live us tibetans or uyghurs to understand what they are ungreatful about.

I can only imagine how it must be for you to go vote with all those kurds openly hating Turks around you, I bet they want to fight with you and stuff.
Haha, i think i was the only Turkish person in the consulate, and the worst part is outside the cars had HDP flags, they openly provocate because they know we can't say anything. They got their state in North Iraq, they are free to go there and live with their kurdish brethren. The thing is, voting turnout in Europe is about 50% in total, i think kurds have like 90% turnout and our ignorant turks have 30% turnout

Haha, i think i was the only Turkish person in the consulate, and the worst part is outside the cars had HDP flags, they openly provocate because they know we can't say anything. They got their state in North Iraq, they are free to go there and live with their kurdish brethren. The thing is, voting turnout in Europe is about 50% in total, i think kurds have like 90% turnout and our ignorant turks have 30% turnout

Maybe Turks with family want to avoid fights with these terrorists so they avoid taking the risk of going to the vote?

Would make sense, how was the security police around?

Maybe Turks with family want to avoid fights with these terrorists so they avoid taking the risk of going to the vote?

Would make sense, how was the security police around?
I voted in Copenhagen, there was not a single police around, but at least 30 cars with hdp flags in front and in back of the cars

I don't think so.
HDP was always more organised than the Turks in Europe, so I think they already give the maximum of their vote during the last election while many Turks dosn't go to vote in Europe (only 37% in the last election and I heard yesterday the amount of vote has increased more than 20%).

I hope AKP will win at least the majority need to rule because otherwise we will not have a governement (honestly in Turkey a coalition is impossible, AKP and CHP will never manage to get along, and CHP will never get MHP and HDP to work together to rule).

I hope MHP leader quits and a new better leader comes.

If AKP doesn't get majority now we will have the same chit again because of MHP leader loving his chair :)

Ulkenin icine ediyor adam, ne karizma var ne akil anca patronluk tasliyor:

12272.jpg

If AKP doesn't win this time and hdp gets over 10% we will all lose because of this arrogant man.

Hmm need to watch this "Koltuk Belasi" movie seems interesting :

Last edited:
If AKP doesn't get majority now we will have the same chit again because of MHP leader loving his chair

Bahceli dosn't have a wife or childreen to love so he love his chair instead :D.......But jock aside, he will never leave.
In 2002, Bahceli has said to soon quits the politic after AKP first victory.......and yet in 2015 he is always there.
Like Erbakan, he will dead before to leave his position to new young leader.

He is not always wrong with his Erdogan's hate, because yes Erdogan has work with Gulen to show MHP's scandal just before the election of 2011 but he must forget about it now.

Warning issued for your racism and bad words to a race !

11666292_889847547779061_3466186200444223018_n.jpg

oh I love the smell of bigotry in the morning

no stoning to death? Kafirs!!! :D :D
sharia is clear, they should be stoned to death!

Whats with the racist comment,are you ok?

Ok for a second imagine Osama Bin Ladens cousin becomes a senator in the US, how would the US citizens react to that if not in a racism kind of way?

That is exactly the case with this dilek öcalan and pkk members being in turkish parliament.

Ofcourse I'm not a racist, racist people are just stupid people that don't know about genetics, that we are all mixed in one way or another.

Also I don't hate all kurds, and the ones I hate I don't hate for their skin color or ethnicity or beliefs, I just hate the ugly kurds and the pro pkk and pro hdp kurds and other ones that are anti-Turk in any way, shape or form. So no I'm not a racist :fie:

Everytime I hear about Turkish soldier or police being killed by pkk on tv I might yell racist things but it's directed at those individuals and that group. If they don't touch Turks no problem.

I'm just trying to express my hate for the pro-pkk and pro-hdp kurds, and if time comes and all these hdp politicians are hanged for treason I will be celebrating the event.

not-racist.jpg

3vqy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom