• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More or less correct but in addition that none of those parties has a good leader, thats how fvcked up Turkish politics is, as if politics generally isnt fvcked up enough... :rolleyes1:
I think having someone like Atatürk gave us unrealistic expectations on leaders :D

HDP are the Kurdish party?

If i get it corectly...AKP=Erdogan,CHP-Kemalists,MHP-nationalists with a religious flavour
yeah, and HDP never denied their connection to PKK. Many hdp members have pictures taken in PKK camps including their chairman Demirtaş. They are practically a political wing of PKK and they have an about %10 voter base.

now Imagine how fvcked up Turkish politics are

Fucking mountain apes are even in Japan.........
(And like always idiotic Europeans insulting Turks and loving the PKK members)
of course pkk is weakness of Turkey.Europeans would use it...at the moment i dont trust any country on earth.we are alone

Turks meant to be alone.

We are outcasts we don't fit in anywhere, middle of the world :)

t4scz.jpg

We are outcasts we don't fit in anywhere, middle of the world :)
Outcasted by whom. :) We are Turks....them are others.

Turkey can be in EU, i have no objection to that. But you know Europeans would say "Recognize south Cyprus, remove your soldiers from northern Cyprus, Recognize Greek EEZ and territorial waters, "let us put the refugees in Europe to your country", etc... So, i say no.

And even if we do all they want, Germany and France would still veto our membership. :meeting:

@mike2000 is back @Gabriel92 @flamer84 I wondered your opinions on this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey can be in EU, i have no objection to that. But you know Europeans would say "Recognize south Cyprus, remove your soldiers from northern Cyprus, Recognize Greek EEZ and territorial waters, "let us put the refugees in Europe to your country, etc..." So, i say no.

And even if we do all they want, Germany and France would still veto our membership. :meeting:
yeah, this is Turkey's real problem with EU, not eastern europeans as AUz said
@flamer84

Show me what Eastern European country opposed Turkey's accession? Poland,Romania,Bulgaria ? No.I don't even know why East Euros are dragged in this discussion .
I said NOT eastern europeans -_-

It was dragged in this discussion by someone who doesn't know the demographics of europe. I'm correcting his mistake
I never said there was a prbolem with poland, romania or bulgaria

f3215ba492994ed7_480x270.jpg

Davutoğlu'nun Yenikapı hüsranı - İlk Kurşun Gazetesi

very few people attended the recent AKP meeting in İstanbul/Yenikapı. I knew something like this would happen when they called nearby hospitals and told them to stand by for injured people for there might be a bomb attack. And MHP uncovered it the night before on television.

I guess they noticed after suruç that such attacks gather sympathy, and after MHP uncovered the plot they've canceled the bomb attack

Back
Top Bottom