• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time I voted for the Turkish elections. Hadi hayırlısı. :)

@Sinan I took this picture and I got in trouble there. I didn't know it was forbidden. I had to delete this picture but I recovered it later. :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    971.4 KB · Views: 51
I'll be happy with the results as long as hdp is below 10% I can't stand seeing them on the news.

The leader of hdp demirtas speaks turkish like an arab speaking english with a heavy accent and really bad language skills.

Looks like they let anyone into politics these days.

Most of us here on the forum speak better english than demirtas speaks turkish.

@Sinan I took this picture and I got in trouble there. I didn't know it was forbidden. I had to delete this picture but I recovered it later. :D
Bozkurt all the way :)

Taking photos are forbidden :)

Do you want to sue me without jokes. Kendimi zor kurtardım. :p do you have any ideas how the election result will be?
Mate i have a little system to predict the results....

Whenever i came across a poll in the media. i look at the pollsters name and look at their prediction at July 2015 results.
Haziran 2015 Türkiye genel seçimleri için yapılan anketler - Vikipedi

Metropol, SONAR, KONDA accurately predicts the results. ORC shows AKP's votes more. Kamurar, Gezici shows it less.
When you consider all of the polls together.
Kasım 2015 Türkiye genel seçimleri için yapılan anketler - Vikipedi

You have a general idea about the result of the elections. Which is going to be very similar to the results of June 2015 elections. Parties vote percentage may change 1-2 percentage but no drastic changes.

No matter who wins the election the people have 1 goal in common, to bring hooters to Turkey.

hooters-waitresses.png

I'd not only eat there everyday I'd sleep there :cheesy:

Looks like your hands are not accurate :lol: . Your vote may be counted as invalid. But how did they understand that you took photo of your vote?

Last edited:
Looks like your hands are not accurate :lol: . Your vote can be counted as invalid. But how did they understand that you took photo of your vote?
Nope, it won't. It doesn't matters if it's prefectly in the circle or not. It just have to be between the lines, that's enough.

Nope, it won't. It doesn't matters if it's prefectly in the circle or not. It just have to be between the lines, that's enough.

It's like stoneage, if they wanted to they could enable us to vote using online bank login or something like that.

Especially in Turkey where every mobile phone simcard is registered to an ID card.

It's like stoneage, if they wanted to they could enable us to vote using online bank login or something like that.

Especially in Turkey where every mobile phone simcard is registered to an ID card.

In Turkey, nobody would trust electronic voting. Except AKP, no party would accept it.

Back
Top Bottom