• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I, today went to Bangkok for voting. There were more Turkish citizens than previous election. I think this time people more strict, serious about that. One thing disturbed me. Thai police were waiting hole the way thru till Embassy. I believe that is side effect of bomb attack.

Looks like your hands are not accurate :lol: . Your vote can be counted as invalid. But how did they understand that you took photo of your vote?
I don't know. They caught me. Took my phone and said if I don't delete the picture they would sue me. I showed I deleted it but that guy didn't know that iPhone can restore deleted pictures. :lol:

I don't know. They caught me. Took my phone and said if I don't delete the picture they would sue me. I showed I deleted it but that guy didn't know that iPhone can restore deleted pictures. :lol:

You can get jail for that stuff don't do it again.

Why is it forbidden?

Not sure I was Jandarma/police in the army and we had someone that already had blue color on his hand while waiting on the line to vote, he got sent to jail.

Turkey takes any kind of cheating or suspicion seriously during elections.

HDP are the Kurdish party?

If i get it corectly...AKP=Erdogan,CHP-Kemalists,MHP-nationalists with a religious flavour
More or less correct but in addition that none of those parties has a good leader, thats how fvcked up Turkish politics is, as if politics generally isnt fvcked up enough... :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom