• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was actually i really enjoyable video to watch. Neil degrasse tyson is by far one of my favorite idols. during times of ignorance and doubt this man put me on the right road and way of thinking.
I'm glad someone watched it, it's a very old speech of his

the whole presentation he gave there is brilliant
you can watch it here:
oh this is also awesome :D

Last edited:
10703905_10152552948743737_1163015143699540957_n.jpg

Ahmet Taner KIŞLALI
(10 Temmuz 1939 - 21 Ekim 1999)

Sorry, not too familiar with the complexities of Turkish internal politics. But a former friend of mine living in the US asked me to share the following image, explaining to me the details. It is a telling account of the party in power supporting and praising a head of terrorist.

It is interesting that the party in power has shifted from pro-PKK to anti PKK in a matter of weeks.

I guess voters need to take this in perspective when voting in two weeks or so.

I guess all the persons below are AKP higher ups, supporters and officials.

On a personal note, I am an admirer of Ataturk, the greatest revolutionary and enlightenment thinker of the 20th century, a true statesman and visionary leader.

I do hope the people of Turkey won't ignore the vision and dream of one of the greatest statesmen of all time.

Last edited:
I don't believe for a second he said that
Then you are very naive. Any political leader with an ounce of intelligence will understand that he must gather the support of the Turkish populace, and to do that islam must be utilized. If anyone is interested in understanding M. Kemal and his politics, it is very obvious that he did not start diminishing islam because he was aware of how big a space it filled among the Turks. The changes came gradually and he was perfectly aware of using islam to his political gains/visions. M. Kemal said in 1937 in parliament speech "gökten indiği sanılan kitapların dogmaları ile asla bir tutmamalıdır. Biz, ilhamlarımızı, gökten ve gayipten değil doğrudan doğruya hayattan almış bulunuyoruz"

It is a process of change, M. Kemal was an intelligent leader who knew gradual/incremental change was necessary to diminish religion from state and society. Food for thought

@Ceri if you had a source proving that he actually said something like that.. you would've posted it

instead what I'm getting is empty talk
so yeah, I'm even more sure than before he never said that.
Sorry, that man is babling about so much things and nothing he can compare it with Ghazzali. Stil i am waiting for a answer, that man is talking about much things. About Ghazzali he says 'An Islamic scholar named Hamid Al-Ghazali deemed Mathematics evil' you can't make it hard. Notice that you source claiming a lot off but no argument or evidence.

sorry dude... I ain't gonna watch an hour of religious propaganda

and frankly... I stopped caring about what you think a long time ago

Another infographic supplied by the same friend:

CRyZgdWVAAADlTQ.jpg:large

Not sure about the details of the current conflict but I have a good grasp on the Kurdish problem.

But, supporting a terrorist group (PKK) and its leader in such a reckless way would be considered dangerous and an act of treason in another country.

Does anybody know why the President suddenly decided to hate PKK?

This looks very much like the relations with Gulenist sectarian group: Your President knows very well how to promote his own interests and for this end utilize any tools regardless of dangers to national security and national interests.

In any other country, people would get rid of such a person in no time.

@Ceri if you had a source proving that he actually said something like that.. you would've posted it

instead what I'm getting is empty talk
so yeah, I'm even more sure than before he never said that.

sorry dude... I ain't gonna watch an hour of religious propaganda

and frankly... I stopped caring about what you think a long time ago

Dude you are one big arrogant dude, you are posting video with false claims. And when it get start to arguments you are attacking people. If you don't want to answer then don't answer. Your atheist propaganda is waste of time and i stopped talking like yours.

You are the one that made this confertation start, don't forget that.

Dude you are one big arrogant dude, you are posting video with false claims. And when it get start to arguments you are attacking people. If you don't want to answer then don't answer. Your atheist propaganda is waste of time and i stopped talking like yours.

You are the one that made this confertation start, don't forget that.
what the f do you expect me to do? find you an actual manuscript written by ghazali?
no physical book survives a thousand years, what you can find are copies of copies of copies that were copied by hand

when I make a search on following keywords "matematik şeytan işidir" zillions of articles on imam ghazali show up.
It's generally known that ghazali thought science was dangerous
If you can't deal with that, go become a philologian

Code:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=849295895182919

they would get more votes if this guy just shut up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom