Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No it's if AKP or MHP loses the election, Turkey loses and PKK wins
AKP was in power for I forgot how many goddamn years... people like @olcayto and lots of other AKP symphatizers claimed here that Erdogan would finish pkk and that he'll become "the second Atatürk"

we said "no, pkk will get stronger" and I think it's clear what happened.

As for MHP, they might push the kurds even more in the ranks of pkk. So that's a serious concern.
although I might be wrong in that one
Bahçeli, 'beşinci parti' dedi, siyaset kulisleri hareketlendi

Last edited:
AKP don´t Need votes of leftist vermin. CHPKK can go to hell for all i care.

We are majority and we rule the next decades in Turkey. CHP time is over. No more 1930´s coup´d´Etat monkeys rule.

AKP is at 43% actually. we gain +3%

AKP means:

• political and economical stability
  • Research and development
  • freedom of speech and democrasy
  • Foreign direct Investment +36% this year!!!

while CHPKK means:

• terrorism
  • anarchy
  • traitorship
hdp%2Bnin%2By%C4%B1pranmas%C4%B1n%C4%B1%2Bistemiyoruz.jpg

Next thread from the USSR fanboys: Why Turkey should leave NATO and join the CIS after Erdogan loses election

It really doesn't surprise me how low iq you guys are. You went through a heavy indoctrination and tampered your brains with Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk. You have no idea what source criticizm is. You don't even have the sufficient brain capacity to comprehend my words at your current state. In fact i am wasting time trying to converse with 50 iq beings who don't have the neccesary brain capacity to speak a second language, let alone a third.

Keep ignoring my points and keep praying to your man made god. M. Kemal was an atheist bigot who literally took a huge dump on Turkey, and his shit still stinks, his remnants being current bigot leftist kemalists.

The islam hater called Kemal's mission was to erase my people's heritage and identity, and thereby constructing an identity that copied France. Naturally this failed due to France being a Christian country and Turkey being a muslim country with a rich heritage. The Ottoman Empire led the world in every field up until approximately 1700. It experienced a heavy decline due to comparing progress and science with kufr. Do you think you can force your brain to comprehend this simple sentence?

Have fun with enforcing that law you simple minded bigot

Dude, I don't know Sweden but Insulting the great leader called M. Kemal Ataturk in Turkey is a crime and It is totally against the rules in parallel to our laws in this forum as well so It will be a great pleasure for me to give this warning to you for your multiple insult on different posts for this time BUT If you insult M. Kemal Ataturk one more time, You will see How you are going to be get banned with a great pleasure ! Ok ?

This @Sinan guy is so funny. He tells us Mustafa Kemal insulted Islam without insulting it. He thinks we are stupid. sneaky leftist.

Look what Mustafa Kemal says in this Video about holy Kurani Kerim. He tells it "Gökten indigi sanilan kitap!" "Book which is thought to be send from Heaven!"

Mustafa Kemal hated Islam like a british man could hate Islam.

a guy who killed and murdered People because of hat-law talking about DOGMA. This made me laugh hard.

Warning issued to @CekilinBenDoktorum for insulting Ataturk. Ckech rules one more time and see What We have underlined regarding Ataturk and other values of Turkish Republic.

Read the rules again and again ! Otherwise, I won't wait a second to ban any of you who repeats same insults regarding Turkey's own values not only Ataturk, but also others from Karabekir to poem, flag...etc. Some assets doesn't open to public discussions in Turkey and The achievements of Ataturk to save this nation is also one of them. I will not allow anyone to use the name of Ataturk as an instrument to attack an opposite ideology with purely politic reasons.
Turkish Defence Forum Announcements

Ataturk is died long long ago but you are so pathetic, still fighting with him and his ideas. That's the why Ataturk is one of the most greatest leaders.
This sentence summarises the difference between Atatürks visionary foresight and AKPeans simple minded ideas.

You are out of logical arguments? Just declare traitor left and right, works every time amongst the average akp voter.

Open such threads to politic&internal affairs section !

Thread merged !

I admit i went over the top with that comment, but i still don't see a reason for scrutinizing history and historical persons. That is the way we do it here in Europe, source criticizm is of uttermost importance when you analyze certain historical events. You can't say "what we learned in history class is the ultimate truth" when the reference system is completely biased. You guys don't even try to understand what i am trying to say. M. Kemal was a man of his time, his ideas reflect certain values. For him progress and innovation was attainable only through abolishing islam BOTH from state institutions but also from our value system generally. This is where we have experienced an immense failure. The next person who makes a direct correlation between Ottoman decline = Islam still don't get what i try to express. Ottoman decline was not due to islamic doctrines, in fact many may argue the opposite, the decline was due to rejection of science, education, enlightenment and progress generally. Ottoman leaders of 1700s and onwards were too busy in their harems. As if that was not enough, they rejected positive science due to it being "unislamic" ACCORDING to their retarded views.

In short, you can't have a succesfull modern and progressive nation by ignoring the fact that the populace of this nation has deep roots in their faith. And their faith does under no circumstance contradict progression or positive science. If you deny their access to religion you will waste time with nonsense discussions like this and ignore other progressive aspects. The main problem is not M. Kemal, he is a dead man, the main problem was people under the banners of kemalism who denied muslims their rights. That is gone today, thanks god

I don't insult Mustafa Kemal. I am barely expressing the fact, that Mustafa Kemal's goal was to "modernize" Turkey through reforms he saw fit. And what he thought was wrong with the Ottoman empire was obviously our "backwards" islam, he expressed this several times. I actually don't think M. Kemal had bad intentions, he was a man of his time. His ideas come from the fact that the Ottoman empire indeed was a fragile entity because it had ignored progress and science for a very long time. Where i disagree with M. Kemal's policies and the kemalist policies nowadays is to make a direct correlation between islam=backwards merely because the Ottoman empire was islamic. That is a complete false assumption, in my opinion one of the reasons behind Turkey's unability to progress for such a long time has been the ongoing attempts on secularizing the people and diminishing islam.
Atatürk didnt thought that Islam is backwards.
Atatürk knew that dumb Imams and the power of the religion in politics and in the way a NATIONSTATE is built cant be achieved (which is true)

It really doesn't surprise me how low iq you guys are. You went through a heavy indoctrination and tampered your brains with Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk Ataturk. You have no idea what source criticizm is. You don't even have the sufficient brain capacity to comprehend my words at your current state. In fact i am wasting time trying to converse with 50 iq beings who don't have the neccesary brain capacity to speak a second language, let alone a third.

Keep ignoring my points and keep praying to your man made god. M. Kemal was an atheist bigot who literally took a huge dump on Turkey, and his shit still stinks, his remnants being current bigot leftist kemalists.

The islam hater called Kemal's mission was to erase my people's heritage and identity, and thereby constructing an identity that copied France. Naturally this failed due to France being a Christian country and Turkey being a muslim country with a rich heritage. The Ottoman Empire led the world in every field up until approximately 1700. It experienced a heavy decline due to comparing progress and science with kufr. Do you think you can force your brain to comprehend this simple sentence?

Have fun with enforcing that law you simple minded bigot
You think the Ottomans became backwards because of "science with kufr"?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
You are using "kufr inventions" everyday when you watch TV/use your handy or whatever.

Ahiska you don't even understand what i wrote, read a couple of times until you can grasp it, or when your English is good enough. I may be asking too much, but i believe in you bro

Ahiska you don't even understand what i wrote, read a couple of times until you can grasp it, or when your English is good enough. I may be asking too much, but i believe in you bro
You dont seem to understand what Atatürk wanted Turkey to be.
I dont care about the CHP/AKP or whatever they are called but what i do care is that the republic of Turkey with its current borders exist because of one man.
Atatürks memory is forever immortal and many cant seem to understand it.
Of course the Ottoman decline wasnt because of Islam but more because of the dumb social,economic and scientific backwardness of the Empire. But let me ask you one thing.
Do you believe that the Law system in the Ottoman Empire and its social policies were better then todays?
Today everyone in Turkey can chose how to live with their religion. Forcing people to live after a standart only makes them hate others or even the religion itself in the process.
(Just look for example at many ex-muslim groups who now hate Islam because of the way they were treated in so-called shitholes like Saudi-Arabia)

You dont seem to understand what Atatürk wanted Turkey to be.
I dont care about the CHP/AKP or whatever they are called but what i do care is that the republic of Turkey with its current borders exist because of one man.
Atatürks memory is forever immortal and many cant seem to understand it.
Of course the Ottoman decline wasnt because of Islam but more because of the dumb social,economic and scientific backwardness of the Empire. But let me ask you one thing.
Do you believe that the Law system in the Ottoman Empire and its social policies were better then todays?
Today everyone in Turkey can chose how to live with their religion. Forcing people to live after a standart only makes them hate others or even the religion itself in the process.
(Just look for example at many ex-muslim groups who now hate Islam because of the way they were treated in so-called shitholes like Saudi-Arabia)
No, i told you, Ottoman's golden age ended in the 1700s and Europe took over in science and progress generally. Before that Ottoman empire was a safe haven for all religions and there existed much better prosperity and harmony than Europe had ever seen.
The issue i am raising here is the way in which people seem to ignore the fact that Ataturk, even though i think he had good intentions and he did what he truly believed in would be most prosperous for the country he did not take into account that social harmony depended among Turkish in primarily islam, because Turks had embraced islam many centuries ago. One example is the first factory was beer factory in Ankara to symbolize progress and to lessen islamic virtues. It is no secret if one is truly interested in real history of Turkish republic that M. Kemal really percieved islam as an obstacle for progress, just read what he said. There are countless examples. We may have good rights in Turkey now, but remember that many suffered under the banners of kemalism when headscarf was banned and a woman in TBMM was thrown out because she wore the scarf and all these rezillik. That is my point, how will you have social cohesion and harmony and progress and science when you primarily focused on what people wore and denied them their rights.

Firstly, I dont have a turkish citizenship. Secondly im actually doing a masters degree in a Scandinavian university. As i said, nothing really amazes me from an indoctrinated citizen who has gone through the turkish education system.
I really dont care about your background. Your words are a representation of your backward views. I shouldn't even care for Turkey, guys like you deserve the shitty Turkey void of roads industry and quality education. Yet at the same time there are people who are deserving. Thats why i keep caring
yeah, I'm sure, whatever, fvck you

If I was indocrinated by the education system I'd be a religious sod like you who thinks secularism is backwards
I've got NOTHING from the system.

Back
Top Bottom