• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't HDP get the votes of all lesbians?

How can they be a religious aprty at the same time, strange.

d%C3%B6nme.jpg

:omghaha:

What does "Velev Ki" mean? the sign is it kurdish?
Well, AKP is an islamist party but they are promising pussy in their election campaign

you don't look for ideological consistency if you're pathetic enough

Well, AKP is an islamist party but they are promising pussy in their election campaign

you don't look for ideological consistency if you're pathetic enough

"you don't look for ideological consistency if you're pathetic enough"

???

I mean they are pathetic enough to do anything that'll bring them votes

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying.

Yes in reality all politicians everywhere are good liars.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were all actors trained by some secret people we never see.

We respect the democracy. If Turkish people wants another party or coalition to rule, its OK for us, if still not able to see somethings, we cant do anything more. Yaşayın hakettiğinizi.
Yeah right thats why CHP was blamed for hdp entering the parliament even thought the votes for hdp clearly came from AKP voter base?

Probably all parties had to share about the vote rise of HDP. AKP voter's ethnic structure is wider than CHP. AKP has much more Kurdish voters.
Actually CHP maintained its voter number more or less, MHP even got more than last time, only AKP made a big loss.

CHP mostly consist of persons claiming to be of "Turk".
So what are they can you elaborate?

We cant exactly know who voted for whom. We just guess. You claim that all the CHP voters kept voting for CHP and you believe in that as its fact. Then I claim 3 million CHP voters voted for HDP and 3 Million AKP voters voted for CHP.

2011 elections had 43 Million voter participation while 2015 election 46,5 Million. There are 3,5 Million difference. Maybe 2 million AKP voters voted for MHP and 1 million voted for CHP. 3 million CHP voters voted for HDP. New arrival 3,5 Million voted for CHP.

So we cant know but it was CHP voters that claiming obviously they will vote for HDP.
Then how could CHP maintain its percentage? Did AKP also loose to voters to CHP or what?

I fuckin' died :D :D
I have a colleague (who believes that we should be ruled under sharia laws) he was saying this "kadir mısırlıoğlu" is a real historian while İlber Ortaylı is a clown.

I just went to him and said "Kadir Mısıroğlu just said Tayyip is Murtad, Davutoğlu is comtting shirk".... :lol: He got the shock of his like. :rofl:

I can't wait to see voting results, when is it in the evining of the 1st this Sunday?

I f**** hope I don't see hdp above 10% again, if that happens I'll never care about politics again.

F**** democracy like this, does al-quaida or isis get to become politicians in the US or UK?

We need to ban those F**** for having links to terrorists.

Ok if it was normal kurds in a political party, but all these idiots have close links to terrorists, like öcalans cousin with the big ulgy mole on her face I mean WTF, would you let Osama Bin Ladens cousin do politics in the US? F***

Ugliest F*** ever öcalans cousin, I present to you all the most beautiful kurdish hot babe on earth =

dilek-%C3%B6calan-ay%C5%9Fen-gruda-carles-puyol_784247.jpg

This is her older sister Fatma öcalan (it's supposed to be a female) =

-IH3-49874-1-t.jpg

I have no words for the above pics, it's like they are from another species.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom