• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But it's a good way to study Turkish....
m1802.gif
@madmusti, anymore lessons like this? :sarcastic:

:crazy:

the man doesn't identify himself as a kurd so it's nobody's right to label him something that he isn't

This man is an politician he will not label himself Kurd if he will lost support because of it.
Anyways Cumhuriyet (pro CHP media) say it, so I will asume it true.

Last edited:
fuatavni just revealed a plot to steal the elections by AKP and he leaked a list of people who'd be involved in stealing votes in various provinces.

fuatavni (@fuatavni_f) | Twitter

the complete list is 35 pages so I can't share here

@Sinan @madmusti @Neptune all the Turkish members who actually live in Turkey please check these out just in case

Last edited:
Mate, why don't you Ahiskans get organized and demand for citizenship ?? They can't ignore the voice of 600.000 Turks.

Exactly Ahiska Turks are welcome to Turkey, all of you can live in east Turkey and make lots of babies to outnumber the kurds there. win = win

fuatavni just revealed a plot to steal the elections by AKP and he leaked a list of people who'd be involved in stealing votes in various provinces.

fuatavni (@fuatavni_f) | Twitter

the complete list is 35 pages so I can't share here

@Sinan @madmusti @Neptune all the Turkish members who actually live in Turkey please check these out just in case

Checked out, my voting place is not included in the list.

Fuat avni did the same at the previous votings and nothing happened. They can't cheat, CHP is monitoring the whole process with their own system.

Checked out, my voting place is not included in the list.

Fuat avni did the same at the previous votings and nothing happened. They can't cheat, CHP is monitoring the whole process with their own system.
better safe than sorry bro :)
So you have many gay friends, how do you know they are decent people? :yay:
not many but I have a few... I don't see what's funny about it

you don't have any friends that belong to a different group than you?

better safe than sorry bro :)

not many but I have a few... I don't see what's funny about it

you don't have any friends that belong to a different group than you?

It's not funny, just asking how you know they are decent people, no need to get agressive to protect your gay-friends :cheesy:

I have friends from different countries, but not gay. The few gay people I have talked to have tried to make a move on me, one asked if he could kiss me and another said he'd love to make love to me. And both of them knew I was into girls.

Main reason I stay away from gay men is because they try to flirt and stuff. We respect they are gay so they should at least respect we are not gay and not try to flirt with us and shit like that.

One thing I admire with gay people is that they don't like to fight, never seen gay people fight. So that's good. But on a personal level I'd rather stay away from them. My personal oppinion is that people become gay do to some psychological issue and I am free to think this way.

We cant even get Turkish passports.....

Strange it would be God sent solution to Turkeys kurd problem on the east. We have different kinds of ethnic make up in Turkey we have more Bosnians than in Bosnia, but the only one that is ungreatful is the kurds.

found this

Ahiska_Turkleri_Nufus_Dagilimi_0.jpg

How many Ahiska Turks are there in the world?

Looks like your history is in south Georgia? =

turkistan.jpg

You got many kurds too? When I search "ahiska kurds" I get some results too in google.

Don't you have businessmen that are ahiska?

What you could do is organize and plan the whole thing well, then a group can go to Turkey and open up factories then bring in the other Ahiskas on a "work permit" until you get real Turkish ID... something like this could work.

Also there is something called investor Visa... they have it in the USA, if you can invest $500,000 in the USA then you get a greencard no problem, money talks, you could buy a house or whatever.

Getting citizenship is only difficult if you don't have money.

Back
Top Bottom