What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I don't mind if your reading comprehension in English is par, as long as you don't put words in my mouth. If you don't get the message of my post, than ask for clarification or don't quote me. And once again, you don't understand what was implied, I was not trying to intimidate you at all, on contrary that was the objective in your previous post towards me, and it failed. Your fear tactics don't work with me, try it on the common man. I'm not afraid of you or anyone else.

So you can keep going on with your tirade, but you're not going to get out of it. And you know that well yourself, so don't bother.
Dude chill nobody is trying to scare you, nobody can do anything to you from miles away on a virtual forum, seek help, just a friendly advise.

No doubt there was a deal hammered out between Turkey, the US, Iran, Russia, :edit: scratch the SDF

the FSA having more territory is not preferable to Assad because the SAA is in open conflict with the FSA, so I think Assad was told what will happen by the Russians and they'll have to deal with it, unless something further comes to light.

This was clearly planned between Turkey and the coalition, forces though and then brought to Russia and Iran.
We probably never will know what was spoken behind the doors, but i think it might have been a give and take deal between especially Turkey, Syria, Iran and Russia. After all, ypg is Assad's and Iran's enemy too. Ideally speaking, since Assad will be staying, fsa and Assad should come to terms with each other and iron out a political solution and then focus on ypg and isis instead of wearing out each other at the cost of giving ypg and isis more opportunities to grab land.

ISIS yes, Assad and Kurds no, the only realistic approach is to give everyone their fair chunk. It's not possible to achieve what some want to achieve without mass exodus, and regional inflammation. I believe the realistic approach is what I stated in my previous post. That's my personal opinion, what the US and international community is planning for? I would not know, but they are in charge, so we will find out what will occur over the coming months.

Massmurder regimes dont deserve "fair chunks", only complete destrucion. And PKK is terorrist org, just like ISIS. So... i guess that answers their right for "fair chank".

Massmurder regimes dont deserve "fair chunks", only complete destrucion. And PKK is terorrist org, just like ISIS. So... i guess that answers their right for "fair chank".

Assad deserve the Ottoman way

180px-Empalement.jpg

Turks should be careful , USA gave so many advanced Anti armour missiles to YPG and I'm sure they don't want Turkey come out of this unscratched ...
I hope Turkey honor their words ....

Assad deserve the Ottoman way

180px-Empalement.jpg

Well , it was Vlad Tepes who didi this to thousand of Turks

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom