What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Massmurder regimes dont deserve "fair chunks", only complete destrucion. And PKK is terorrist org, just like ISIS. So... i guess that answers their right for "fair chank".

If you're speaking from moral sense, I agree, that would be the moral thing to do, but you are not taking into account the other piece of the picture, that there is no moral replacement. You can say 'Assad' or 'PKK', what you mean and what we all mean are the people who support the regime, and the people who are aligned with Kurdish organizations in Syria(which are all enemies of Turkey), and that means millions of people, which you have to take into account. And you also have to take into realistically, what the international community seeks in Syria.

This has to be the best burning anyone has ever given to another member on PDF. Ever.

So random personal attacks on my character, for ... ? Is it because I'm trying to be realistic and fair to everybody? And you're proud of that? All I will say is there is a reason to everything, and the dots will be connected in the future.

Honestly, really? I didn't mean to insult, it's just based on my observation of him in the last 3 years.

I thought you were better than that, I was on good terms with you always, but good for you, really. :tup:

Turks should be careful , USA gave so many advanced Anti armour missiles to YPG and I'm sure they don't want Turkey come out of this unscratched ...
I hope Turkey honor their words ....

Well , it was Vlad Tepes who didi this to thousand of Turks

Died against the Ottomans in a battle near Bucharest, The Ottomans beheaded him and placed his head on a stick.

CqpuYJ4WEAAzDI6.jpg

Cabatlı, sir, that map is pretty outdated

adit: changed old to outdated, i think it would be more correct in English :D

https://www.rt.com/news/356959-turkish-tanks-cross-syria/

Damascus has condemned the Turkish incursion, with the Syrian Foreign Ministry calling it a breach of Syria’s national sovereignty, Reuters reported citing Syrian state television.

Meanwhile, Russia expressed its concern over the growing tensions on the Turkish-Syrian border provoked by the operation. Moscow is deeply worried over the potential consequences after Ankara sent troops into Syrian territory, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement. It added that the Turkish operation could lead to a further deterioration in the situation and casualties among civilians.

Did Syria gave approval? Moscow?

Summary? I'm confused

https://www.rt.com/news/356959-turkish-tanks-cross-syria/

Damascus has condemned the Turkish incursion, with the Syrian Foreign Ministry calling it a breach of Syria’s national sovereignty, Reuters reported citing Syrian state television.

Meanwhile, Russia expressed its concern over the growing tensions on the Turkish-Syrian border provoked by the operation. Moscow is deeply worried over the potential consequences after Ankara sent troops into Syrian territory, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement. It added that the Turkish operation could lead to a further deterioration in the situation and casualties among civilians.

Did Syria gave approval? Moscow?
Of course they're gonna issue statements. Here is a more real statement : Russian AD didn't lock on TurAF assets, and regime jets didn't come near TurAF assets.

Summary? I'm confused

Of course they're gonna issue statements. Here is a more real statement : Russian AD didn't lock on TurAF assets, and regime jets didn't come near TurAF assets.

o_O They don't lock on to coalition aircraft either since bombings started in Syria. But it would show the public that Turkey has support from Syria and Russia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom