What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Hazzy stop acting cultured here, i exactly remember you excitement when isis first appeared, i still have your terrorists chants in ME section before my eyes, by the love of god tell me im lying.
Hazzy is like a belly dancer, his (world)views too radically shake within a short time. Am i glad i don't have to read his posts anymore.

You do not scare me, everyone remembers me here, what I said in past, and how my views evolved, that's part of life. And that doesn't change the fact that you have bad reading comprehension. Someone that strongly supported Turkey in days of the coup is not going to flip around and attack Turkey, I'm simply don't want people to get too carried away for the good of all of us. If it bothers you don't quote me.
Huh why should i think im scaring you? Just telling you that you are the last (ok not the last but one of the last) to lecture me on anything.

Btw; i dont buy your ''evolution'' but thats for another topic.

For an UAS with 3000 hours total flight time, a hull loss is perfectly acceptable. It means almost nothing about the quality.

Get used to for such UAS accidents. More will happen and all the UAS experience the same way.

Dutch right wing site reported that 80 leopard tanks are going to syria. Does anyone know if it's true?

Huh why should i think im scaring you? Just telling you that you are the last (ok not the last but one of the last) to lecture me on anything.

Btw; i dont buy your ''evolution'' but thats for another topic.

Aha, your mistake is that you assume I'm someone , like one of the people you deal with on daily basis, or that you encounter. I'm not, Mr. Smarty Pants, I'm well aware of what you're trying to get across. And it's not working and won't work. You can believe what you want, as you wish, feelings are not facts. Still doesn't change fact that you have bad reading comprehension.

So don't quote me and initiate discussion with me if you don't wish for me to speak with you. I did not lecture you, and wouldn't, had you not quoted me. So keep to yourself, and don't tell me what to do, you're not above yourself.

The future will tell us my friend, I want an end to the conflict, where the people there and neighboring countries can have a break. I believe that would be through a long term truce, where everything remains as is, except ISIS lose territory, and FSA take over northern border areas with Turkey, and Kurds will remain south of those areas, then go to negotiating table and implement truce, this is realistic option.

Unfortunately, international community(East and West) has no interest in this, and would like to prolong conflict.

I also want the war to end. But in only meaningful way, by defeat of Assad, ISIS and PKK.

I also want the war to end. But in only meaningful way, by defeat of Assad, ISIS and PKK.

ISIS yes, Assad and Kurds no, the only realistic approach is to give everyone their fair chunk. It's not possible to achieve what some want to achieve without mass exodus, and regional inflammation. I believe the realistic approach is what I stated in my previous post. That's my personal opinion, what the US and international community is planning for? I would not know, but they are in charge, so we will find out what will occur over the coming months.

Still doesn't change fact that you have bad reading comprehension.
Says this.....
So don't quote me and initiate discussion with me if you don't wish for me to speak with you.
And then this even thought i never said i dont wanna talk to him....

And you are talking about my comprehension problems? Dude english is neither my first nor my second language but what your pulling off here is beyond pathetic. :disagree:

So keep to yourself, and don't tell me what to do, you're not above yourself.
I never told you what to do neither. :what:

Aha, your mistake is that you assume I'm someone , like one of the people you deal with on daily basis, or that you encounter. I'm not, Mr. Smarty Pants, I'm well aware of what you're trying to get across.
Ohohoh mister big mystery, you might have intimidated me if i didnt know you and your shizophrenic changes over the years. :lol:

What else Russia has to say? Erdogan and Putin held a meeting some weeks ago and Russia was informed about this operation before it started. Russia said nothing serious, just making a comment gor the sake of it. Turkey and Russia (indirectly Assad) are on the same page on this one.

No doubt there was a deal hammered out between Turkey, the US, Iran, Russia, :edit: scratch the SDF

the FSA having more territory is not preferable to Assad because the SAA is in open conflict with the FSA, so I think Assad was told what will happen by the Russians and they'll have to deal with it, unless something further comes to light.

This was clearly planned between Turkey and the coalition, forces though and then brought to Russia and Iran.

Says this.....

And then this even thought i never said i dont wanna talk to him....

And you are talking about my comprehension problems? Dude english is neither my first nor my second language but what your pulling off here is beyond pathetic. :disagree:

I never told you what to do neither. :what:

Ohohoh mister big mystery, you might have intimidated me if i didnt know you and your shizophrenic changes over the years. :lol:

I don't mind if your reading comprehension in English is par, as long as you don't put words in my mouth. If you don't get the message of my post, than ask for clarification or don't quote me. And once again, you don't understand what was implied, I was not trying to intimidate you at all, on contrary that was the objective in your previous post towards me, and it failed. Your fear tactics don't work with me, try it on the common man. I'm not afraid of you or anyone else.

So you can keep going on with your tirade, but you're not going to get out of it. And you know that well yourself, so don't bother.

You can't get yourself out of a situation where you wronged someone, because you are in the wrong. But you fail to accept it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom