What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

None of them has anything against a operation targeting isis and even less to US puppet ypg, anyone with brain can notice this.
But whats puzzling me is that the US sold ypg that fast, i dont know if they are serious about this.
That's why i keep wondering; now that ypg clearly has not returned east of the Euphrates, despite the warning by the US that the ypg would lose US support if didn't move east, we should have the right to hit ypg in east Euphrates too, especially if our army detects reinforcements and attacks incoming from the east of the Euphrates. I'd say let's call the US' bluff and see if they will really protect ypg and take action against us on the ground.

Are you acting dumb on purpose or something, no member has claimed Turkey is gonna finish the war till you showed up, i dont even know why you pulled this off in the first place

Don't feed that retard, he doesn't have enough intelligence to understand what you say :D

ISIS has been at the border with Turkey for years and nothing was done about it. Russia showed video evidence of oil tankers going from ISIS held areas into Turkey and nothing was done about it. Turkey couldn't care less what happens to Syria or ISIS as long as the Kurds remained in check.
Yeah those ''evidences'' were showing oil tankers from KRG.

http://www.dailysabah.com/diplomacy...key-daesh-oil-trade-say-tankers-belong-to-krg

And no, you aren't the most attacked country by ISIS. Not even by a mile. Not sure which world you are living in but the ISIS attacks in Turkey can be counted on my two hands.
Turkey is the most targeted single country by isis outside Syria and Iraq where the actual war is happening.

Syrian rebellion obs twitter account saying that they aren't defeated in Ayn al-Bayda and that they destroyed a Turkish artillery piece.
Update : mounted arty given to FSA by TAF was apparently destroyed .

Yes they support safe zone in that specific area, all the border area to the East , where Kurds are concentrated, will remain that way.

Its just the begining, well technicly begining was recent rebel offensive in Aleppo which broke the siege. Its all connected.

Syrian rebellion obs twitter account saying that they aren't defeated in Ayn al-Bayda and that they destroyed a Turkish artillery piece.
The artillery that is being used has a range up to 40km, what business has an artillery so close to the enemy? Either it's a lie (want to see picture too) or they confused artillery with other vehicle (still want to see picture as proof).

If you can't comprehend my statement then don't quote me, go pick up some books and begin reading, you really need it.
Hazzy stop acting cultured here, i exactly remember you excitement when isis first appeared, i still have your terrorist chants in ME section before my eyes, by the love of god tell me im lying.

Its just the begining, well technicly begining was recent rebel offensive in Aleppo which broke the siege. Its all connected.

The future will tell us my friend, I want an end to the conflict, where the people there and neighboring countries can have a break. I believe that would be through a long term truce, where everything remains as is, except ISIS lose territory, and FSA take over northern border areas with Turkey, and Kurds will remain south of those areas, then go to negotiating table and implement truce, this is realistic option.

Unfortunately, international community(East and West) has no interest in this, and would like to prolong conflict.

Hazzy stop acting cultured here, i exactly remember you excitement when isis first appeared, i still have your terrorists chants in ME section before my eyes, by the love of god tell me im lying.

You do not scare me, everyone remembers me here, what I said in past, and how my views evolved, that's part of life. And that doesn't change the fact that you have bad reading comprehension. Someone that strongly supported Turkey in days of the coup is not going to flip around and attack Turkey, I'm simply don't want people to get too carried away for the good of all of us. If it bothers you don't quote me.

Yeah, it is...

We need Anka :(

Everything is okay so don't get frustrated. The UAV is not destroyed it even looks in pretty good condition and it is on our territory so it will be good as new after they change some wires and stuff. :D
And yeah, we need some armored drones who can kill without even those bastards understand what happened to them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom