What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The Iranian Amb in Syria... the same one who convinced Iran to take part in Syria... died of the virus...
Many Shia Jihadist/IRGC also came in Syria... after visiting Qom...
Will not even get into "Simple" ppl who were traveling in the past weeks btw Syria and Iran...

Ironically... the Virus could finally die bc of another virus...

HTS are a bunch of brainless scumbags like ISIS. They have the same tendencies of khawarij. When alnusra was doing really good in the early days and became popular that donkey leader of theirs julani gave his allegiance to al qaida publically so that the enemies could find an excuse to attack Muslim with impunity. This donkey if he had any brains should've known that the defeated alqaida is a punching bag for everybody including media, dictators, and the world at large. These donkeys have no long term strategies or visions and dont care about consequences to other muslim, they only care about narrow twisted interpretations. When Turkey made a deal about the deescalation zone they should've just disbanded HTS and pretended to have laid down their weapons and joined other groups. Their ego is too big like ISIS. Isis allowed enemies to take vast territories and helped Assad to sway world opinion away from him despite committing genocide.

HTS and ISIS are just tools for the enemies of Islam.

well, even if Al Nusra didn't pledge allegiance to AQ, they would have been chased off and hunted down by the enemies of Islam, the proof is Taliban, they still are bombarded by the US even though they promised not to let AQ operate in their territory, my point is that the enemies of Islam never run out of excuses, they will always find a reason, be it fighting terror or WMD . Hamas won the elections, that didn't stop them from besieging Gaza and calling them terrorists ....
Anyways, I am not going to defend HTS for their AQ choises, but they eventually separated themselves from AQ didn't they ?!, if anything it shows that they are reasonable and realistic, they want to establish an Islamic Emirate in Sham. ( which will indisputably be established whether by them or by other muslims)
if u r talking about deescalation zone, its Turkey's fault not to attack earlier in the conflict when Assadists were collapsing, and about the world opinion, it simply doesn't matter , by now, u should have realized the world doesn't accept anything but brute force.
HTS ultimately are righteous because they do not kill Muslims, they only fight kuffars and Khawarij of ISIS and the Bandits and Fuel thieves .
Again,Turks should be honest with themselves , if they agree with Russians , they should start fighting HTS, there are only 20000 of them and they have no escape, free the world from another world 'terrorist' organization thank you .

Reading the comments, I think the main Erdogan objectives are achieved but it is forgotten by the Turkish members.

First of all, you have to know who your enemies are. Your opponents in Syria are not your brothers but are not a natural enemy either and occasionally they can be very helpful to Turks. Giving something little to Russia is not a loss.

Idlib is not California. Having or losing Idlib will not change much in the global picture of the world.

Turkey has full control over Syrian immigration and they can easily locate in North and north east Syria. That will actually benefit the Turks more by being a buffer zone for Turkey against the Kurds.

Rebels are not giving up any land that is not lost already. The treaty keeps the borders as it is.

One more time every defeat is a victory for tayyip and akpeans...

Puhahahahahahahaha

They are the joke of century...

The real defeat is to spend your energy on people who are not your enemy over a piece of worthless land.
All this, while your real enemy is watching you on the side with a smile and is waiting for you to get weaker and weaker.

Reading the comments, I think the main Erdogan objectives are achieved but it is forgotten by the Turkish members.

First of all, you have to know who your enemies are. Your opponents in Syria are not your brothers but are not a natural enemy either and occasionally they can be very helpful to Turks. Giving something little to Russia is not a loss.

Idlib is not California. Having or losing Idlib will not change much in the global picture of the world.

Turkey has full control over Syrian immigration and they can easily locate in North and north east Syria. That will actually benefit the Turks more by being a buffer zone for Turkey against the Kurds.

Rebels are not giving up any land that is not lost already. The treaty keeps the borders as it is.
Yeah,you cant sell that to my people(the Turkish),nobody cares about Idlib.
The problem is the death of the 60+ Turkish soldiers,it is unacceptable for us that we not only stopped this big operation but we also gave away territory.
Putin humiliated Erdogan by summoning him to Moscow,dictating him what to do and threatening him if not complied.
In a couple of weeks this game will start all over again,this time the losses will be bigger for my country with another two million refugees.
Forget control over immigration then,the humanitarian excuse will be used.

The problem is the death of the 60+ Turkish soldiers,it is unacceptable for us that we not only stopped this big operation but we also gave away territory.
Putin humiliated Erdogan by summoning him to Moscow,dictating him what to do and threatening him if not complied.
In a couple of weeks this game will start all over again,this time the losses will be bigger for my country with another two million refugees.

Turkey killed 3000 Syrians. So how many more do you want to kill to get happy?

Erdogan: war between two Muslims stopped....!!
Assad happens to be a Muslim??!

Welcome back my dear Assad brother.

As if Turkish secular republicans ignited that war. He had nothing to do with Idlib and Syria and Assad regime.

How he could pay off lives of 60 soldiers?

Before Feto with Akp destroyed ministry of foreign affairs, we had had great and well educated diplomats.

Turkey killed 3000 Syrians. So how many more do you want to kill to get happy?
Our one soldier is much more expensive than entire SAA.

Ahahaha

Reis yavaş dön ümmet hızına yetişemiyor...

Who is this now?

Is this recep?
Is this tayyip?
Or is this erdogan?

Who is this? I really don't know. Miraculously assadists became Muslims for one of those guys....

This is so funny dude.

Who knows when he is gonna change his mind about Fetö. I am afraid we are gonna see that tayyip will call him hoca efendi again.
Puhahahahahahahaha.

Abi number of new refugees will never reach millions . Dont worry. Before Assad took Halep , also people had claimed 500k refugees would come. But just 50k refugees who were related with jihadists flew Turkey.

We should worry about jihadist terrorists from İdlib province. Now We promised to stop supporting them. With those hungry jihadist what would you Do? Jihadists will base in Turkey?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom