What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Abi number of new refugees will never reach millions . Dont worry. Before Assad took Halep , also people had claimed 500k refugees would come. But just 50k refugees who were related with jihadists flew Turkey.

We should worry about jihadist terrorists from İdlib province. Now We promised to stop supporting them. With those hungry jihadist what would you Do? Jihadists will base in Turkey?
They are already based in Türkiye,Erdogan uses the ''good'' jihadists,havent you seen whome he sent to Libya?

What's happened dude? Are you surprised or what?
This is tayyip and he is well known with his U turns.

He can sell you out in a second if he gets nothing more from you. Just like the 9 died Turkish citizens who were onboard "Mavi marmara" ship to Gazza.
He said that " did you ask me before going Gazza?" after he made an agreement with Israel and his son got huge trade deal with Israel.
Yeah everyone sees his real face one way or another...

Ehehehe

Well as long as the rebels don’ have any means to drop warplanes they’re never going to win. And since russia doesn’t mind killing civillians only this will only get worse as long as the rebels are present in idlib area. What I want to know is if russia agreed to hunt terrorists on un list does that include pkk/ypg problem is ypg is not included on that list afaik

Well as long as the rebels don’ have any means to drop warplanes they’re never going to win. And since russia doesn’t mind killing civillians only this will only get worse as long as the rebels are present in idlib area. What I want to know is if russia agreed to hunt terrorists on un list does that include pkk/ypg problem is ypg is not included on that list afaik
RU got his own list... it's called "I put whatever I wish as long it benefits me"
While TR follow a list agreed by others... (ie US) and therefore play by US rules...
But the smarty US... got also his own list... The same as RU...
And be careful... US/RU/EU is based upon the universal law of "Do as I say, not as I do"

Erdogan: war between two Muslims stopped....!!
Assad happens to be a Muslim??!

Welcome back my dear Assad brother.

As if Turkish secular republicans ignited that war. He had nothing to do with Idlib and Syria and Assad regime.

How he could pay off lives of 60 soldiers?

Before Feto with Akp destroyed ministry of foreign affairs, we had had great and well educated diplomats.

Our one soldier is much more expensive than entire SAA.

Did you kill the same from Russian or Isreal army when they killed Turks? Do you intend to kill more Syrians since they are weaker?

What matters more? Mediterranean oil or Idlib? It is difficult to fight both fronts.
Oil reserve in Mediterranean can be as high as the gulf oil reserves.
After a proxy war in Syria, will you have enough of energy to tackle Greece, Egypt and Israel?

Pick your fight wisely.

OMG... And ppl still take the US for retards... See... that's how you corner everyone and take the new "Position" and "Ask" and "Take" for free... Sometimes few guys are indeed lucky... or too good to play with...

Shelling on Civilians in Aleppo region-Afrin by SDF... the "No-Terro" Zone btw...

PUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

the US vetoed the agreement, because their strategy under Trump is to leave the Muslim world in a state of civil war (I don't blame the US), Trump just said that after the US withdraws from Afghanistan : " Taliban would probably rule the country " he want to see Taliban fighting the gvt , same in Syria

The operation lasted 6 days.

-155 Tanks
-159 Armored Vehicle
-58 Artillery and Mortars
-54 MLRS
-2 Missile Ramp
-3 Aircraft
-3 UAV
-10 Ammunition Depot
-8 Helicopters
-8 Air defense system
-3343 Militant

has been neutralized.

For this reason, Russian tank landing ships and ro-ros have started emergency shipments from last week. Emergency militant transfers from Lebanon and other regions continue.

- The presence of TAF has been accepted in Idlib.
- Observation posts will actively continue their duties.
- There will be at least 2 or 3 brigade sized Turkish army north of the M5 road.
- Air defense systems and artillery/mlrs systems are permanently placing in the region.

In addition to all military figures, politically, Operation was change many balances in the region, the results will soon become more evident.

Last edited:
What the recent skirmish also showed us again that NATO is a very fragile alliance with little deterement and the Russians calculated that in their recent moves. I wish I had more details of the backroom discussions.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom