What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

During the meeting in Moscow between Erdogan and Putin, the Turkish delegation under the statue of Catherine II who defeated the Turks several times in the 18th century. Another subliminal message...

oii.jpg

@HannibalBarca

the US,France,Israel,S.Arabia,the Uae,Iran,Pkk/Ypg and traitors in Turkiye are crying

They wanted to see a war between Turkiye and Russia

but Turkiye and Russia have agreed to destroy the US,France,S.Arabia,The Uae backed HTS and PKK/YPG in Idlib and Tel Rıfat , etc

Brother i can understand your passion but sometimes your world viewpoint is twisted. By now you should've realised that russia is the source of the problem in syria. The western fre-enemies are only opportunist because russia is giving them the chance to take advantage and vice versa. Remove russia from the equation then 90% of the problem will be solved in syria.
Thats why i keep on calling for development of nukes otherwise no one will respect or honor their agreements. Russia needs to be dealth with now or later and if the latest move by erdogan is a strategy for a bigger plan then i support him but if it turns out be a foolish move then may Allah help us

- I think they are just buying time till HISAR is fully ready to provide a no fly zone on it's own ( especially since NATO , EU. US refused to support Turkey )

- An operation east of the Euphrates will be launched

Russia blamed HTS presense for Sochi failure

Turkey may give a payback that Russia cant argue against by attacking east where ypg/PKK is still present despite the agreement

- An operation east of the Euphrates will be launched

Russia blamed HTS presense for Sochi failure

Turkey may give a payback that Russia cant argue against by attacking east where ypg/PKK is still present despite the agreement

We will see.. that was my prediction in January as well.

Looks like Erdo sold southern Idlib for more border territories and ops against the YPG.

At this point I could care less. The rebels deserve this bc I remember very well when there was so much infighting amongst the rebels back in 2013,2014,2015,2016, etc. they lacked unity and a central command. Allowed HTS and others to infiltrate. Then they fell to the mercy of the Turks. Here we are today, the Law of the Strong rules this world and they are weak.

The Russians, as always outmaneuvered the Turks, the Russians are just another level. Accept it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom