What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Erdogan will have to explain what +60 soldiers gave their lives for. The dynamics on the ground were all in favor of Turkey over the recent days. Bad diplomacy at work. Give it a few days/weeks and Assad/Russia will find pretexts to re-start their offensive on Idlib.

Where are the promises to push the regime back to Sochi lines ? To free all Turkish besieged observation posts ?
Typical Erdogan big mouth in action, and he wont explain anything about the dead soldiers, he is spoiled about his political base not asking any questions to him.
Sums up why Turkey is at its current state.

That means all Soldiers were sacrificed for nothing, nothing because the territory was given today officially.
What was the reason for the outposts? Which were attacked everyday and burned the hearts of many families?
What was the reason for Turkish Soldier presence in Idlib when they didn't let them fight?

Serefsiz o***** c********.

Erdogan will have to explain what +60 soldiers gave their lives for. The dynamics on the ground were all in favor of Turkey over the recent days. Bad diplomacy at work. Give it a few days/weeks and Assad/Russia will find pretexts to re-start their offensive on Idlib.

Where are the promises to push the regime back to Sochi lines ? To free all Turkish besieged observation posts ?
He and his supporters were claiming that breaking the siege of Idlib as important as Turkish victory in Gallipoli in ww1. They happen to sucrifice Turkish Hatay city which they considered as next point after İdlip. Gratefully Putin has pathetic politicians stopped before more Turkish soldiers have died.

I don’t understand, what the hell is the point of keeping the observation posts still there, if more of our troops die then what? give a speech, retaliate, ceasefire? Erdogan just basically ditched the Sochi agreement, remember end of the month? Now it‘s as if he never said that in the first place. I’m telling you, I highly suspect Erdogan having agreed to all of this with Putin prior to all these meetings. Because nobody in there right mind would ever do this and erdogan is not a stupid guy, there has to be a reason behind all of this. Or did Erdogan sign this knowing it WILL be violated and then he can have a green light to march his troops into Damascus?
Ceasefires are always violated and that since the first ceasefire ever made... RU/ASSad never hold any agreement... they only use it as a way to "regroup" forces for the next offensive...

Without NATO support Turkey wouldn't go against Russia.
Russian economic sanction can harm Turkish economy.
So Turkey is depended on Russia but Russia not.

Sorry to say Israel could be better friend than Russia for Turkey.

Without NATO support Turkey wouldn't go against Russia.
Russian economic sanction can harm Turkish economy.
So Turkey is depended on Russia but Russia not.

Sorry to say Israel could be better friend than Russia for Turkey.

Russia is no friend of Turkey. The Turks are letting themselves be fooled..

Isreal was a real friend of Turkey. They sold drones to Turkey when nobody else wanted. They upgraded Turkish tanks to a world-class standard. They helped Turkish pilots with how to destroy S-300. And the list goes on and on.

HTS officially said to pursue the fight... And now the "Rhetoric" is switching in their favors...
I never seen that much support from different side of this conflict in favor of HTS... it's only been an hour...
Even some "NFL/TFSA" are starting to join that "HTS rhetoric"... Even lambda guys who weren't HTS...are turning Pro... Be it Arabs and even among Turks answers...

Well... the coming days gonna be interesting...

HTS officially said to pursue the fight... And now the "Rhetoric" is switching in their favors...
I never seen that much support from different side of this conflict in favor of HTS... it's only been an hour...
Even some "NFL/TFSA" are starting to join that "HTS rhetoric"... Even lambda guys who weren't HTS...are turning Pro... Be it Arabs and even among Turks answers...

Well... the coming days gonna be interesting...

Erdogan and the rest would have to be mentally ill to not know that this ceasefire will not last. I hope they have something prepared for when it fails.

Killing 3500 assadist, russian, hizbis is good revenge but what about ypigs area?
I am still hopeful that turkey eventually does take big chunk of syria to give these refugees a chance to live
One at a time...

Everybody in the world knows this isn't a permanent ceasefire! More to come...

Remember, they'll go the way the came...

https://www.yenisafak.com/dunya/esedrejimi-ates-ederse-tumsahada-cevap-verilecek-3528335

If the regime opens fire they'll be attacked all along the front in real time. And, this is from President Erdo'an while at Moscow...

One at a time...

Everybody in the world knows this isn't a permanent ceasefire! More to come...

Remember, they'll go the way the came...

https://www.yenisafak.com/dunya/esedrejimi-ates-ederse-tumsahada-cevap-verilecek-3528335

If the regime opens fire they'll be attacked all along the front in real time. And, this is from President Erdo'an while at Moscow...
Yes and Erdogan promised 10 times that he will liberate our obserbation points, that Assad will be pushed back to the Sochi agreements, that this operation will be as important as Gallipoli,.. Why do you think he is not lying again?

Currently 11:16pm in Turkey, still reports of Russian air strikes and regime artillery (idk how recent).

Yes and Erdogan promised 10 times that he will liberate our obserbation points, that Assad will be pushed back to the Sochi agreements, that this operation will be as important as Gallipoli,.. Why do you think he is not lying again?
These are all parts of the "Diplomacy" to reach the "ultimate goal" that you can afford!!! You strike at the right moment. You go slow and steady. Turkey has shown her capability with 0% NATO support, and the Syrian regime their incapability with 100% Russian support. Now, the Russians will think deeply how much they can afford. And, all are in the context of the "coronavirus" attack induced sharp fall in the petrol price....

Poetic justice isn't for this world. It's all about optimization...

And, it's just the beginning. Many more to come...

Yah a good question. Let me help you with Erdogan Assad would have taken over idlib and killed many more cause Europe and USA clearly lost in Syria and ran away. Rest of the Arabs have now started diplomatic missions with Syria. Because Erdogan the opposition in Syria have a high chance of reconciliation and a normal life some day. Cause of Erdogan many Muslims lives will be saved. Majority in northern Syria are normal Syrians who were never affiliated with ISIS or Al-qaida and because of Erdogan they will a chance to be treated justly. Saving one life is saving humanity and he has saved so many.
Okay so many things to point out so i will number them for you.
1) People in Northern Syria came from all over the map. From Eastern Ghouta from Daraa from Damascus suburbs from Hama from Aleppo even Raqqa.Did you forget the Assad's Green Bus policy? Because i didnt.Check these out ;
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/o...ses-symbol-seismic-shift-170321120600909.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/...odern-syria-green-buses-now-run-on-tears.html
So as you can see from those articles Assad ferried alot of ISIS members from recently captured zones to transfered to Idlib for deligitimizing the opposition and gaining legitimacy to attack them and it was a great success. Today there are many undercover ISIS members living in İdlip because of this fact. And also I would like to point out that ISIS leader Al Bagdadi was located and killed in İdlip. Lastly HTS is a terrorist organisation and its recognised by all parties that involved in Syrian Conflict. So as you can see not everyone in İdlip actually "Normal Syrians".
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/12/world/middleeast/syria-turkey-russia-war.html
2)We dıdnt had to send all those soldiers and equipment to the front without adequate air defence and supplies and let those heroes die. With good policy and strategic thinking we could have get the same solution without a major confrontation. I know you cant speak Turkish but Retired Ex-Luitenent General Ahmet Yavuz predicted this deal 15 January. Honestly he coudnt have predicted more acurately.Check this out ;
3) Erdoğan went to TV and threatend the regime and its backers and promised full retailiation if they dont go back to Sochi lines by end of February ( at least 10 times ). Today is the March 05 and regime stays where it is but he is the one who retreats even though he had the upper hand. Everybody was shocked about the Turkish Drone Strikes even the Americans . Syrians in Damascus are in a such a bad shape people coudnt even buy bulgur these days. There soldiers were decimated and Air defence systems were blinded by Electonic warfare and targeted in a very professional way. And one of the top regime commander Tiger Forces commander Suheil al-Hassan were taken out by Turkish Precision Munitions from dozens of miles away. Even under these circumstances Erdoğan managed to kaputilate to Putin once again.
4)Today in the Outposts that surrounded by the regime and its allies , we cant sent water or fuel or food or medical support they are cut out from Anatolia. (Source below) Now what does that say about our beloved President ?
5) Erdoğan has no intention of "saving" Syrian People. If you dont know him by now nothing i say will change your mind so i wont even bother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom