What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

the real meaning of مالنا غيرك يا الله
Syrians muslims have no one , but Allah swt .
Ultimately we all do.

what about the turkish outpost or the observation Point? if they are still to remain then ceasefire will be short lived?
They are not EVEN mentioned in the deal...
I wonder with which feet they signed it... and with how many eyes closed did they read it...

Erdogan backed down, but we would be ungrateful if we didn't thank him for the Bayrakdar Strikes and for minimizing the sufferance of Idlib muslims

what about the turkish outpost or the observation Point? if they are still to remain then ceasefire will be short lived?

Most likely, they will be removed. I don’t know. If that is the deal politicians accepted, It is no need to danger the life of our soldiers anymore.

Erdogan backed down, but we would be ungrateful if we didn't thank him for the Bayrakdar Strikes and for minimizing the sufferance of Idlib muslims
After the Shahids among TR soldiers... if No response was given... ERdogan will have been politically hanged already...

Well time to consolidate. If removing terrorist elements from idlib was part of the deal, then we should have fulfilled that. We are still in afrin so we need to pick our battles. What I want to know is why isn’t there more clashes on ypg held territory. Why isn’t assad cleaning out those so we can get rid of terrorist elements in idlib.

Regardless of that Turkey needs to act fast and break up the refugee camp and help ppl to sage haven, meaning europe before europe posts their army as border watch.

Tell me I'm f*cking dreaming...

Well time to consolidate. If removing terrorist elements from idlib was part of the deal, then we should have fulfilled that. We are still in afrin so we need to pick our battles. What I want to know is why isn’t there more clashes on ypg held territory. Why isn’t assad cleaning out those so we can get rid of terrorist elements in idlib.

Regardless of that Turkey needs to act fast and break up the refugee camp and help ppl to sage haven, meaning europe before europe posts their army as border watch.
Hezbollah is a terro org... and yet they made a good bulk of ASSad army...
PKK is FIGHTING with RU/ASSAd
Putin said: Every rebel is a Terro

Let's be honest with each others... that terro card is just an excuse... nothing more nothing else...
If you want to take the bait and make your side the one at fault, be my guest... But remember, the weak doesn't live long.

I am not sure but i think this cease fire is only the first agreement.
remaining points are still being negotiated.
Anladigm kadariyla bu sagdece bir ateskes anlasmasi geri kalan konular daha karar verilecek ve m4 civarinda sagdece bir kuvenlik korridorundan bahsediliyor guneyi esada verilcek denilmiyor

This is a catastrophe. Turkey had the upper hand going into these negotiations, what happened?

What happened to "If we don't fight in Idlib, we'll have to fight in Turkey" and "Assad is illegitimate" etc.?

The deal is so bad that it could be a GO! signal for TAF at 00.01 (wishful thinking)

This is a catastrophe. Turkey had the upper hand going into these negotiations, what happened?

What happened to "If we don't fight in Idlib, we'll have to fight in Turkey" and "Assad is illegitimate" etc.?

The deal is so bad that it could be a GO! signal for TAF at 00.01 (wishful thinking)
An army of lion led by sheep.. The TAF cant do nothing unfortunately ..

This is not over!
Im puzzled! Is the government playing for some time or what?
Do they believe they dont have enough resources to confront russia fully?
Im really pi$$ed off and puzzled

But look at it from the bright sights guys, at least RTE didnt gave Hatay to the Russians

This is not over!
Im puzzled! Is the government playing for some time or what?
Do they believe they dont have enough resources to confront russia fully?
Im really pi$$ed off and puzzled
The thing is, both RU and TR agree, that if a fight happen... the one targeted will be ASSad...
But since the end result is already known if TR move on ASSad (he will lose) so RU is using her "weight" to counter TR stance.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom