What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Remember how a few weeks ago I mentioned twice that Turkey & Russia have long agreed to all of this under the table (probably since 2015)? It all starts to make more sense now, I wonder if anyone else agrees with me?

The deal only includes concessions to Assad and Russia?!

The whole delegation including Erdogan should be hanged for treason upon returning to Turkey. Even better, let TuAF shoot their plane down.

This is a complete disaster and humiliation for Turkey. Turkey is f***** with weak and scared leaders like Erdogan and co.
Calm down . This situation will change something in AKP supporters eyes. I wish they not to blame CHP for asking Why Turkish Army is in Idlib.

İ have just listened Lavrov's speech in Russian .

Both sides strongly recognize the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Syrian Arab Republic!!!!!

To destroy all groups described as terrorists by UN!!
Cihadists terrorists will leave m5 highway.
According todays memorandum , SAA wont turn back to the borders which were drawn in sochi agreement.SAA will remain todays borders and territory.

Thus Erdogan's argument hasnt been fulfilled.

So Turkey has just lost 50 soldiers for nothing. Well done.
Anyway go on blaming Turkish Republicans for being traitor.
dont jump to conclusions. Everything your so called republican concluded or accused never came true. So let wait and see

Pro-TR groups are already calling to continue the fight... Voice inside NFL and TFSA... lol...
Seems that ceasefire... not only as yet to start... but will not even begin in the first place...

Turkish soldiers and all innocent civilians died literally for nothing
Successful drone campaign was wasted for nothing
If turkish government behave like this then they should save few years in advance and recognize pkk quasi state already what’s the point of successful military ops when you are capitulating aftermath

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom