What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I saw reports that 2000 shia brainwashed terrorists from around the world are send to syria as replacement for saa losses also big shipments were made by russia in the last several days in other news all heavy losses are already successfully substituted a ceasefire which lasts 1 2 or 4 week is nothing but chance for the new arrivals to get used to the new russian equipment
To say it shortly assad is stubborn and he will continue with his lunatic idlib offensive the question is not if but when turkish convoy would be attacked again
That’s why Turkey has two options:
Air destruction of the most important objects in damascus or turkish ground offensive on aleppo city also we should take very seriously israel message that they will drive out hezbollah of syria in the next 12 months(intensification of air campaigns) this is yet another useful advantage for TAF&SNA which should be considered

Can someone clarify what Turkish soldiers are actually doing in Idlib? I don't see them fighting on the front line, are they there just to conduct indirect fire support, or?

Putin should have added... than when the strike happen... TR rescue helis were forbidden to fly and therefore only Ambulances were used... Such action, unfortunately may have killed more TR soldiers by not being treated in time.
Let's not even speak about Ambulances carrying TR soldiers being targeted too...
I mean, you can be blind... but not that blind....

The body language says it all.

I hope Tr military commanders see that a massive offensive operation by the SAA, Shia militias and RU support is underway to take all of Idlib. There is a reason why thousands of Shia militia are being sent to the region and why the SAA has been sending reinforcements and Russia sending (constantly) ships and planes. The Tr military commanders have to be ready for a big confrontation.

Further, it is pathetic to see the Tr politicians divided on Idlib, I've said this before, democracy isn't always a good system and it is not for everyone. If you compare Russia or Iran, you won't see such a divide even though the conflict is much further away from their countries.

I saw reports that 2000 shia brainwashed terrorists from around the world are send to syria as replacement for saa losses also big shipments were made by russia in the last several days in other news all heavy losses are already successfully substituted a ceasefire which lasts 1 2 or 4 week is nothing but chance for the new arrivals to get used to the new russian equipment
To say it shortly assad is stubborn and he will continue with his lunatic idlib offensive the question is not if but when turkish convoy would be attacked again
That’s why Turkey has two options:
Air destruction of the most important objects in damascus or turkish ground offensive on aleppo city also we should take very seriously israel message that they will drive out hezbollah of syria in the next 12 months(intensification of air campaigns) this is yet another useful advantage for TAF&SNA which should be considered

Reinforcement is endless, be it equipments or fighters. And their best Ally is "Time".
So, yes. The Answers is Either to Cut off those "Sponsors" (not happening,at least right now) or Cut the Head that drives such Actions... ( ASSad).

Unfortunately... If TR doesn't succeed in one of those solutions... Then Idlib/The North are already lost.
As for consequences... I believe everyone at this point, knows about them.

It looks increasingly like Turkey will not be able to achieve its goals without putting lots of boots on the ground. Unfortunately that means casualties.

Assad has an advantage in that there is a never ending stream of Shias from around the world willing to die on his and Iran's command.

Reinforcement is endless, be it equipments or fighters. And their best Ally is "Time".
So, yes. The Answers is Either to Cut off those "Sponsors" (not happening,at least right now) or Cut the Head that drives such Actions... ( ASSad).

Unfortunately... If TR doesn't succeed in one of those solutions... Then Idlib/The North are already lost.
As for consequences... I believe everyone at this point, knows about them.

Inform me if i'm wrong, but I barely see Iraqi Shias in Syria these days. Since 2014 ISIS crisis kicked off it has decreased heavily and the current PMU leadership isn't allowing them to go to Syria. Few groups operate outside of PMU and go to Syria, but are mostly in eastern Syria rather than Idlib.

The majority of foreigners seem Lebanese and Pakistanis?

Inform me if i'm wrong, but I barely see Iraqi Shias in Syria these days. Since 2014 ISIS crisis kicked off it has decreased heavily and the current PMU leadership isn't allowing them to go to Syria. Few groups operate outside of PMU and go to Syria, but are mostly in eastern Syria rather than Idlib.

The majority of foreigners seem Lebanese and Pakistanis?

Iraqi Shias are indeed way less than previous years, The one left are mostly on the Deir-ez-Zor front and (few)Aleppo (with Hezb).
The majority nowadays Are Lebanese, with Hezb and Aghani/Pakistani.

I saw also a bit of increase from Shia Upper Central Asia. at least a bit more than previously seen.
Could be a sign of difficulties to procure more Pakistanis shias maybe.

It looks increasingly like Turkey will not be able to achieve its goals without putting lots of boots on the ground. Unfortunately that means casualties.

Assad has an advantage in that there is a never ending stream of Shias from around the world willing to die on his and Iran's command.
that means turkey made a strategic mistake barring about 90-150k sunni fighters who tried to come to fight against assad via turkey. I think that option should be made open. MIT should've sensed that this would happen got on to recruiting Sunnis long time ago

Yet unseen bombardment of Saraqib at the moment!

Local reports of significant ground movement! Negotiations failed or is Turkey trying to gain leverage?

Yet unseen bombardment of Saraqib at the moment!

Local reports of significant ground movement! Negotiations failed or is Turkey trying to gain leverage?
The moment President speak at each others... The deal is done, be it success or failure. And at the End of the Meeting... let's say... it was silence...

Now with recent actions on the ground, be it RU or TR (like half an hour ago till now)... it doesn't look like a success.

----p----

Yesterday Speech from ASSad... Was to appease TR...
ASSad today on RU Tv... Goes on saying Erdogan and what he represents is "the enemy"

Last edited:
I said they will agree on a ceasefire but I never said war is going to stop,
Turkey is shelling the enemy ...
saraqeb is burning

Can someone clarify what Turkish soldiers are actually doing in Idlib? I don't see them fighting on the front line, are they there just to conduct indirect fire support, or?

Stationed in the outposts were they literally face everyday attacks from air and artillery.

The casualities are a result of stubborn stupid policies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom