What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

that means turkey made a strategic mistake barring about 90-150k sunni fighters who tried to come to fight against assad via turkey. I think that option should be made open. MIT should've sensed that this would happen got on to recruiting Sunnis long time ago

The problem is that some of them are unsavoury characters that are probably not even friends of Turkey. Remember creating these groups is one thing, controlling them is another. Pakistan had a problem when it created extreme groups to combat India, then these groups turned on Pakistan. USA worked with extremist Mujaheddin who then became Al Qaeda against USA. The Salafai types don't like Turkey either.

The problem is that some of them are unsavoury characters that are probably not even friends of Turkey. Remember creating these groups is one thing, controlling them is another. Pakistan had a problem when it created extreme groups to combat India, then these groups turned on Pakistan. USA worked with extremist Mujaheddin who then became Al Qaeda against USA. The Salafai types don't like Turkey either.
true say. For that reason MIT shouldve screened them thoroughly and join the ones that can be useful and bar the ones not. Western intelligence does it all the time

Let's see what they agreed upon.. I saw a potential map on Bosnian forums showing SAA forces all the way up to Idlib (1 or half of kilometer away), the rest will remain part of the Tr safe zone.

Let's see what they agreed upon.. I saw a potential map on Bosnian forums showing SAA forces all the way up to Idlib (1 or half of kilometer away), the rest will remain part of the Tr safe zone.
Let's hope not... That will de facto mean, that All those weeks where for nothing...

Sochi line out... Well the Result is what we call.. a failure.
What TR has right now in Idlib will shrink...
M4 is literally given to RU/ASSad...
Anyway. Cya in few days/weeks...

Most likely another agreement Assad and his Russian/Iranian buddies will respect for a few days,maybe weeks if we are lucky.
Yes I agree they will try to take back idlib again. Cease fire is not a solution for turkey. Rather turkey should work on the process of political reforms with Syria to take back refugees and end this war. Calm heads can achieve greater good. This war among Muslims is only making the divide stronger.

İ have just listened Lavrov's speech in Russian .

Both sides strongly recognize the sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Syrian Arab Republic!!!!!

To destroy all groups described as terrorists by UN!!
Cihadists terrorists will leave m5 highway.
According todays memorandum , SAA wont turn back to the borders which were drawn in sochi agreement.SAA will remain todays borders and territory.

Thus Erdogan's argument hasnt been fulfilled.

So Turkey has just lost 50 soldiers for nothing. Well done.
Anyway go on blaming Turkish Republicans for being traitor.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom