What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Ceasefires are always violated and that since the first ceasefire ever made... RU/ASSad never hold any agreement... they only use it as a way to "regroup" forces for the next offensive...
This is plausible, as Assad will not be able to control himself and will launch an attack soon. The problem remains though that Turkey has now lost the momentum it seemed to have built up in recent days.

What do you guys think about the turkish outposts? The ones which are trapped behind enemy lines? Is the recent ceasefire a strategy to get the trapped troops safely back into the safety zone? Maybe turkey couldnt unleash full power knowing that the outpost are at the mercy of the shia terrorists?

the US,France,Israel,S.Arabia,the Uae,Iran,Pkk/Ypg and traitors in Turkiye are crying

They wanted to see a war between Turkiye and Russia

but Turkiye and Russia have agreed to destroy the US,France,S.Arabia,The Uae backed HTS and PKK/YPG in Idlib and Tel Rıfat , etc

Last edited:
the US,France,Israel,S.Arabia,the Uae,Iran,Pkk/Ypg and traitors in Turkiye are crying

They wanted to see a war between Turkiye and Russia

but Turkiye and Russia have agreed to destroy the US,France,S.Arabia,The Uae backed HTS and PKK/YPG in Idlib and Tel Rıfat , etc

Take your pill and go to bed.

Take your pill and go to bed.

some ppl sell poo as gold and others are making chains from that and again others are wearing it..

I wished I would have find a girl like that ultimate blind love whatever I say or do its like gold for her..

I hope thats not the end.. its like filling your baskets with food paying it and than leaving it in the market..

They've dramatically forgotten about Assad Regime which was the wicked enemy of Turkey and Islam world. With those people Turkey doesnt need any enemy. We will destroy ourself.
Now they remember HTS-ypg

Back
Top Bottom