What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkiye is trying to protect Syria's territorial integrity

on the other hand the US,France and Pkk/Ypg terrorists wants to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

so if Putin is smart , Russia,Turkiye,Assad Regime together should kick the US,France and Pkk/Ypg terrorists , HTS and other terrorist groups out of Syria to protect Syria's territorial integrity

Take your pill and go to bed.

I am not terrorist Arab or loser French
drink a glass of water

on the other hand the US,France and Pkk/Ypg terrorists wants to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

so if Putin is smart , Russia,Turkiye,Assad Regime together should kick the US,France and Pkk/Ypg terrorists , HTS and other terrorist groups out of Syria to protect Syria's territorial integrity

drink a glass of water

I can understand that.. but you clearly need some mental help...
Please take care of yourself.

drink a glass of water

Brother did you read my previous post. You don't realise but you're making a fool of yourself.
How old are you?
Im not against or for the latest move by erdogan but just hoping he has a bigger plan for his move.

But you need to realise who are turkeys real enemies and Russia is top of that list

Erdoğan: " Have you called Assad?"

Poor martyrs..

Last edited:
Turkish Army is in Idlib and if anybody attack Turkish Army then we will continue military operation

problem is not Assad Regime , PUTIN control Assad
problem is Iran and Iranian backed terrorist groups which can provoke Turkish Army to destroy ceasefire in Idlib

Tel Rıfat , Ayn al Arab , etc will be cleaned from the US,S.Arabia,the Uae backed Pkk/Ypg terrorists
Idlib will be cleaned from the US,S.Arabia,the Uae backed HTS terrorists

Turkish Army is in Idlib and if anybody attack Turkish Army then we will continue military operation

problem is not Assad Regime , PUTIN control Assad
problem is Iran and Iranian backed terrorist groups which can provoke Turkish Army to destroy ceasefire in Idlib

Tel Rıfat , Ayn al Arab , etc will be cleaned from the US,S.Arabia,the Uae backed Pkk/Ypg terrorists
Idlib will be cleaned from the US,S.Arabia,the Uae backed HTS terrorists
Thats a better informed reply. Thats your opinion and I agree with most of it. Rasputin also the problem

Brother did you read my previous post. You don't realise but you're making a fool of yourself.
How old are you?
Im not against or for the latest move by erdogan but just hoping he has a bigger plan for his move.

But you need to realise who are turkeys real enemies and Russia is top of that list

only fools can dream to remove Russia from Syria

We dont trust anyone , the US and Russia are same shit

Russia wants to destroy HTS
Turkiye wants to destroy PKK/YPG

so today Turkiye and Russia have agreed to destroy all terrorist groups
we will see what will happen

the US,France,Israel,S.Arabia,the Uae wants to start a war between Turkiye and Russia backed Assad Regime

ASSAD and Turkiye should smart not to fight each others

yesterday ASSAD said that Turks are our brothers , not enemies
today ERDOGAN said to LAVROV that you warned Assad for ceasefire ?

now we should focus on Libya and Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
https://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/...sad-uymazsa-kaybeden-taraf-olacaktir-41462321

Some vital points from the experts - professors/diplomats/generals etc. - in Turkey:
  • With the ceasefire now diplomacy is given an opportunity for a permanent status-quo, Turkey and Russia being the final and ultimate arbitrators in Syria, to begin with
  • If the regime violates the conditions it'll be the loser
  • The Turkish-Russian strategic relationship is being separated from this Syrian morass
  • Turkey has achieved all these without involving a third party
IMHO, it's a win for Turkey from the long term perspective

Back
Top Bottom