What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

@Cebatli_53 asked before, in this topic not to mention casulties , not to share images of hitten tanks of Turkish Army.
We strive keeping his request.

Turkish Army is just the best. Our soldiers do everything wonderful.

Yes, I remember something like this but not the exact wording, but you can get the information from official websites, so it’s not really a secret.

Last edited:

wmxBAz.gif

Kornet shot by our soldiers.

I think it's the first time I see..Turkish soldiers firing an aTGM on Video in Syria...

As for the vid, they should ask some help from FSA... it reminds me of the first vids of ATGM in Syria back in the days. :-)
Zooming to target and Stabilization is a must for Greater footage. And nofollow of fire. 2 Cameras is a must... one on target and the other on ATGM. a bit of editing and VOILA.

I think it's the first time I see..Turkish soldiers firing an aTGM on Video in Syria...

As for the vid, they should ask some help from FSA... it reminds me of the first vids of ATGM in Syria back in the days. :-)
Zooming to target and Stabilization is a must for Greater footage. And nofollow of fire. 2 Cameras is a must... one on target and the other on ATGM. a bit of editing and VOILA.

Hopefully OMTAS comes into service in numbers soon, it'll be the best way to promote our weapons and we'll get good footage.

0B84RV.gif

Hopefully OMTAS comes into service in numbers soon, it'll be the best way to promote our weapons and we'll get good footage.

0B84RV.gif

Well, let's hope it comes before the end of Turkey involvement in Syria.
No new details on when the first batch/pcs?

Videography as a propagandistic device is a powerful tool. They should send a bunch of Hippsters to those combat zones to get some good footage.

Videography as a propagandistic device is a powerful tool. They should send a bunch of Hippsters to those combat zones to get some good footage.
FSA and Co do have an interesting "Videography" when it comes to such "actions".

Ofc... if they could get Isis media guys...it will be even better... even though they are all dead now...
But they were the best among the best... They redefined what War propaganda in Modern days was...
Surpassing any state runed "Videographic entity"...

Back in the days, they weren't doing "Vids" but it was on the same "scale" as Hollywood movies... and I think that was one the main cause for such "successful" recruitment and admiration around the world and in Syria/Iraq...

Ps: Even now...with the few left in the desert... they are doing better in propaganda footage than anyone around... They give what the audience seek...

Its the second clip I am seeing of our soldier firing ATGM in Afrin. TSK was never good at propaganda and filming :D . Its not something new.

Back
Top Bottom