What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

On the other side of Euphrates Arabs constitute the majority. How the **** Kurds can use arabs as cannon fodder or “force to join” ?
Enough spreading conspiracy theories. Why don’t you look at it from economic perspective. No jobs there, lots of unemployed youth. The biggest employer is sdf. And so they join-arabs, Kurds, Assyrians turkmen

Are you planning them pay all their salaries for decades?

On the other side of Euphrates Arabs constitute the majority. How the **** Kurds can use arabs as cannon fodder or “force to join” ?
Enough spreading conspiracy theories. Why don’t you look at it from economic perspective. No jobs there, lots of unemployed youth. The biggest employer is sdf. And so they join-arabs, Kurds, Assyrians turkmen
Look at the command structure of the SDF. The YPG has all the power, they decide where the weapons go. If an Arab can join the SDF or not etc etc. They decide everything. So why cant they use Arabs as cannon fodder?

Yeah, that's the thing Arabs have the majority over there but the Kurdish minority has full control over them thanks to the Americans...The area is fully dominated by PKK

what is the situation on the civilian front. Do you guys know the accurate number for civilian lost in Afrin? or if there is any.

DXiasfMWsAAwBZO

DXiatI6XcAAX4Jb

Jinderes operation will likely commence tommorrow

Last edited:
Look at the command structure of the SDF. The YPG has all the power, they decide where the weapons go. If an Arab can join the SDF or not etc etc. They decide everything. So why cant they use Arabs as cannon fodder?

Yeah! SDF!

As you can see SDF is YPG.

And YPG/PYD is actually PKK:

Even the "local" councils have a disproportionate number of Kurds. Same goes for SDF where even by American numbers (which are highly questionable imo) Kurds constitute 40-50% of the fighting force. Kurds made up 10-15% of the total Syrian population pre war.

And frankly I dont believe for a second conservative sunni Syrians have turned pro communist etc over night. We hear a lot about the locals being unhappy about their situation. Protests in Manbij are not uncommon.

That said Kurds should have their own representation and if you're going to decentralize Syria it should be just and not in a way Americans can suppress the majority just because it means you get to stay there and get to keep Iran out.

Are you planning them pay all their salaries for decades?
If Iran can pay Shia militia for the past 7 years from Yemen to Lebanon, what makes you think USA can’t?:lol:

Even the "local" councils have a disproportionate number of Kurds. Same goes for SDF where even by American numbers (which are highly questionable imo) Kurds constitute 40-50% of the fighting force. Kurds made up 10-15% of the total Syrian population pre war.

And frankly I dont believe for a second conservative sunni Syrians have turned pro communist etc over night. We hear a lot about the locals being unhappy about their situation. Protests in Manbij are not uncommon.

That said Kurds should have their own representation and if you're going to decentralize Syria it should be just and not in a way Americans can suppress the majority just because it means you get to stay there and get to keep Iran out.
No. Local councils in Kurdish areas have majority Kurds. In Arab areas of DZ, Tabka etc it’s mostly arabs.
Besides Arabs ain’t there for communism Lenin or Marx. They are there for money. In tribal areas it’s even much easier. As long as youth from particular tribe are employed sheikh is happy. That’s why some of the tribes kissed loyalist ring as the SAA was approaching DZ.
money talks my friend
Why double standards? You desentralizing Syria too. And we have no problems with that.

Meh. I looked at command structure of sdf. And I see none of that baloney that you wrote. Stop pushing conspiracy theories.
After you capture afrin and start patrolling Manbij with US troops (big IF) your and our proxies and big daddy’s behind them as well as Gulf states money bags need to come up with a strategy how to topple Syrian regime and get rid of Iranians and Russians from the region. As you could see in Afrin they are your problems too

If operations in Turkey are anything to go by, they will bleed them out in Jinderes slowly and the other fronts will continue to progress.
For some reason I have feeling that jinderes has very few defenders if any

If Iran can pay Shia militia for the past 7 years from Yemen to Lebanon, what makes you think USA can’t?:lol:

No. Local councils in Kurdish areas have majority Kurds. In Arab areas of DZ, Tabka etc it’s mostly arabs.
Besides Arabs ain’t there for communism Lenin or Marx. They are there for money. In tribal areas it’s even much easier. As long as youth from particular tribe are employed sheikh is happy. That’s why some of the tribes kissed loyalist ring as the SAA was approaching DZ.
money talks my friend
Why double standards? You desentralizing Syria too. And we have no problems with that.

Meh. I looked at command structure of sdf. And I see none of that baloney that you wrote. Stop pushing conspiracy theories.
After you capture afrin and start patrolling Manbij with US troops (big IF) your and our proxies and big daddy’s behind them as well as Gulf states money bags need to come up with a strategy how to topple Syrian regime and get rid of Iranians and Russians from the region. As you could see in Afrin they are your problems too

funny how people were claiming that urban combat would be sooooo difficult for the TAF and casualities would rise. Raju got captured in a day and now you're saying that jinderes doesn't have any defenders.

Just tell me when are the sanctions coming? I'm getting conflicting reports

I've seen enough to doubt that, its Kurdish and SDF sources reporting that those councils are representative but why else would the Americans insist and confirm our suspicious that the council must be just to publicly (Tillerson in Turkey a couple weeks ago) if that was not the case? Why does America agree that Manbij and other provinces need to be dealt with?

funny how people were claiming that urban combat would be sooooo difficult for the TAF and casualities would rise. Raju got captured in a day and now you're saying that jinderes doesn't have any defenders.

The only urban part of Afrin region is Afrin city.

I've seen enough to doubt that, its Kurdish and SDF sources reporting that those councils are representative but why else would the Americans insist and confirm our suspicious that the council must be just to publicly (Tillerson in Turkey a couple weeks ago) if that was not the case? Why does America agree that Manbij and other provinces need to be dealt with?

The only urban part of Afrin region is Afrin city.
I'm from İstanbul, they all look like villages to me.

money talks my friend

Being able to pay is one thing. But I dont think anyone would enjoy paying over the average payment to tens of thousands men every month. Not even talking about the toys they are getting donated and possibly payment for civilian development. Even KRG had hardships paying salaries to men working for their government and SDF does not have oil money either.

All that multi ethnic democratic federation thingy is pr planning of US that is forced through the throats of Kurds. There was a Turkmen guy, Talal Silo, who has recently defected or captured from SDF ranks, he was a senior spokesperson for SDF. Normally I would label whatever he says as in custody as a propaganda, but I listened to his interview, and the things he narrated seemed pretty geniune.

Basically he says all of it, from local councils to multi ethnic military units are forced by US on SDF. Silo says he was supposed to be the leader of a Turkmen brigade in SDF, but in reality no such brigade has existed, there was him and a few others. He says there are ghost councils that either has no one in it or just completely useless with men appointed by Kurds and doesnt involve in anything. Everything is under the control of a few strong Kurds who usually has guerilla background, they organize everything and directly communicate with US authorities, rest are just for the show.

No doubt that there must be some Arabs(Certainy not in huge numbers as SDF might claim) fighting in SDF ranks for their own reasons, be it money or political influence but no one can deny that vast majority of Arabs has no love for SDF nor feels any affiliation to it. SDF will always stay Kurd

In mountain warfare the most important part is controlling the hills. The higher you are the more advantage you have.
As I said earlier Afrin is not Waziristan. It’s not even Hakkari region. The mountains there are joke.
Once you controlled entire mountain ridge around Rajo the enemy pulled out. Otherwise they were risking full encirclement and since surrounded from higher ground it would turn into pigeon shoot(don’t want to use word turkey)
Same thing for jinderes. Sheikh Hadid, IMO, has been abandoned a while ago. Place was useless to defend.
The move to Afrin city will be a cakewalk once you descend into lower ground from 3 sides. Some ieds, atgms etc. I don’t see them fight for afrin raqqa style either. I am more concerned about tell rifat and minagh

Being able to pay is one thing. But I dont think anyone would enjoy paying over the average payment to tens of thousands men every month. Not even talking about the toys they are getting donated and possibly payment for civilian development. Even KRG had hardships paying salaries to men working for their government and SDF does not have oil money either.

All that multi ethnic democratic federation thingy is pr planning of US that is forced through the throats of Kurds. There was a Turkmen guy, Talal Silo, who has recently defected or captured from SDF ranks, he was a senior spokesperson for SDF. Normally I would label whatever he says as in custody as a propaganda, but I listened to his interview, and the things he narrated seemed pretty geniune.

Basically he says all of it, from local councils to multi ethnic military units are forced by US on SDF. Silo says he was supposed to be the leader of a Turkmen brigade in SDF, but in reality no such brigade has existed, there was him and a few others. He says there are ghost councils that either has no one in it or just completely useless with men appointed by Kurds and doesnt involve in anything. Everything is under the control of a few strong Kurds who usually has guerilla background, they organize everything and directly communicate with US authorities, rest are just for the show.

No doubt that there must be some Arabs(Certainy not in huge numbers as SDF might claim) fighting in SDF ranks for their own reasons, be it money or political influence but no one can deny that vast majority of Arabs has no love for SDF nor feels any affiliation to it. SDF will always stay Kurd

Listen I know what talal silo said. And I guarantee you if Silo gets captured by sdf he will say he was kidnapped by MIT and made those statements to discredit sdf.
Come on, people like talal are spineless weasels. The treason is loved the traitor is hated.
As far as payments concerned. We got into Iraq and wasted trillions of dollars. At the same time fighting in Afghanistan and 2005 got flooding in Louisiana. Any other country would collapse. don’t worry about 30-50 thousands sdf. It’s nothing

In mountain warfare the most important part is controlling the hills. The higher you are the more advantage you have.
As I said earlier Afrin is not Waziristan. It’s not even Hakkari region. The mountains there are joke.
Once you controlled entire mountain ridge around Rajo the enemy pulled out. Otherwise they were risking full encirclement and since surrounded from higher ground it would turn into pigeon shoot(don’t want to use word turkey)
Same thing for jinderes. Sheikh Hadid, IMO, has been abandoned a while ago. Place was useless to defend.
The move to Afrin city will be a cakewalk once you descend into lower ground from 3 sides. Some ieds, atgms etc. I don’t see them fight for afrin raqqa style either. I am more concerned about tell rifat and minagh

Listen I know what talal silo said. And I guarantee you if Silo gets captured by sdf he will say he was kidnapped by MIT and made those statements to discredit sdf.
Come on, people like talal are spineless weasels. The treason is loved the traitor is hated.
As far as payments concerned. We got into Iraq and wasted trillions of dollars. At the same time fighting in Afghanistan and 2005 got flooding in Louisiana. Any other country would collapse. don’t worry about 30-50 thousands sdf. It’s nothing

You are definetely not an American

Back
Top Bottom